Diet thread?

Diet thread?
Today I ate a big Mac and a bag of skittles
According to Google that's 500 calories so I did really well

I could never go to a McDonald's restaurant and not get hot fries and an ice cold Coca Cola.

This, the flavor combo of a McDonald's burger, fries, and coke is unrivaled.

I mean, good for you if you havw the willpower to sustain that, but there's a reason most diets emphasize nutrient-dense calorie-light foods. If you're carrying a lot of fat, you're not lacking in calories, but your body will still get hungry. Eating low-calorie foods means you can fill up your stomach repeatedly and stay full, while still forcing your body to burn that fat.
Also, it helps to make sure you're not becoming deficient in anything since most low-cal foods are nutrient dense.

What about calories in calories out?

A Big Mac alone has like 540-550 calories. Bag of skittles is 230. So you've have close to 800 cal, not 500.

if this is OP's actual attempt at losing weight, he's an idiot.

According to Google it's 270

Oh right sorry, they have this stupid thing on mobile where they show you calories in 100 yes and not 1 item
Still 800 is pretty good

It still applies obviously but eating lots of low-cal foods allows you to feel full while keeping calories-in as small as possible.
Eating calorie-dense food (even with the same number of calories) won't make you feel as full.
Bulk/volume and protein are the two things your body checks before deciding if you should feel hungry or not. It doesn't count calories.

It's also worth noting that calories in/out is true...but sometimes misleading. See: Atkins diets and similar high-protein low-carb diets with relatively high cal inputs that force your body to work really hard to use them. So really the body isn't getting all the calories that you put in because they're in a less-accessible form, but it looks like you're putting in 2000 and burning 1500, while still losing weight.
Might fuck your kidneys tho

But when I don't eat carbs I never feel full either
I could eat 4 pounds of fruit and I still wouldn't feel full

Today I ate guacamole and chips
Guacamole was one avocado with about a spoon of olive oil and salt
Chips was medium bag
Also a can of coke
So
250 calories of guacamole
320 calories from chips
And 150 calories of coke
720 calories, may drink some 0 calories soup or a cup of coffee with artificial sweeteners for dinner

I had pic related for breakfast, should be around 150 kcal, and somehow I wasn't hungry at all, whole day. I had half of a mentos rainbow pack in the evening, so like another 70 calories.

not that I'm on a diet or anything

I've only had 50 calories of raw fish in 3 days, get on my level precious.

You are forgetting that finger you had at the volcano

Actually, if he only ate that and nothing else for the day, he would certainly lose weight. Probably at an alarming rate.

Double patty melt with sautéed kale and imitation In-N-Out sauce.
Not the healthiest thing but I lowered the cal count with whole grain bread, low fat cheese, and 93% lean beef. First thing I ate today beside an apple though.

a big mac by itself is 548 calories dude. and a bag of skittles would be like 250 at least

231 calories for a 2 oz package

because you're a fat piece of shit. the best side to a big mac is an order of chicken nuggets (for dose protons) and a small black coffee (no sugar) to drink

>and 93% lean beef
You realize no matter what, most of the saturated fat gets cooked out of the meat and just ends up as fat on your pan, right? So you actually consumed MORE than if you had used cheaper shit.

>paying for something that just ends up as fat on your pan when you could be putting that money towards delicious delicious meat

I used a griddle with a drain and scraped it in between patties. But yeah, there was probably some still left.

Oh no, I agree that the lean ground beef is a better deal.
Are you daft? Haba englais?

What?

Go eat 4 big apples. Go ahead I dare you.

You'll feel like you're gonna fucking vomit by the fourth one.

Maybe but I won't feel full just sick
It's like trying to get full with water, you can't get full with water but you can't get so sick of it you want nothing else