HAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED

HAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CNBCFastMoney/status/969348370161643521
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHATS GOING ONNNNN AAAAA

I'm sorry user :( love you bro

kek, second shitcoin I've ditched recently that takes a decent plunge after a few days.
>muh airdrop, guaranteed 6x March 3rd.
buy a r0pe

bittrex announced that they are not supporting the airdrop

its fine, will see a bounce within the next few days.

To be fair, most alts are bleeding. Even OMG has dropped to near what it was last week. Even shit like XRP is dropping hard.

Kek.

If this pulls a ZClassic I'm cutting my left nut off since it's smaller. Got some today on sale shawty. It's got to at least go up 5-10% in the next couple days.

Anyone know if Binance is doing the CLO drop?

is this for real? kek how many times are they going to fuck the normies over

I don't think this is comparable to ZClassic though. This is not a fork, it's just an airdrop. Hell, even Ethereum is bleeding pretty hard compared to bitcoin. This has more to do with bitcoin rising than anything. Oddly enough, Monero doesn't seem to be affected.

>is this for real?
twitter.com/CNBCFastMoney/status/969348370161643521

It sucks when btc goes up, a lot of the coins take a dive. Crossed fingers on ETC doing the opposite of ZCL.

nice shop

holy KEK

I think this has more to do with people cashing out if anything. People are trading their alts back into BTC so they can cash out or placing it back into BTC as a safe bet or risk aversion type of sentiment. It's like when the stock market or other speculative market crashes and they convert back into US Dollars, making the USD rise while stocks and speculative markets like futures tank, only this time instead of futures it's alts and instead of USD it's bitcoin.

It also begs the question if people are gonna cash out once they finally convert all their alts back into BTC and withdraw their money altogether, crashing the BTC price down further or if this triggers a bull run of BTC once again.

Only lost 10%

It's gonna be hard to have a really good bull run without tons of money coming in. People are cashing out everyday. Some probably cash out out of panic when something tanks. The fomo was superman strong in December. Cashing out at the end of Dec. I think ruined legit chances of people fomoing in again like that. Not for awhile. Maybe it happens this month.

Let's try to hold our bitcoins.On another note, I sent a couple ETC to my MEW for a chance at CLO. Surprisingly it's going up a little bit. Think people are more impatient an will cash out faster now. Waiting to see when we can buy groceries with these coins lol

Holy kek

First buying XRP high and selling it low, now this. CNBC is fucking JUSTing the normies

As soon as CLO is dropped, watch the big sell wall for ETC. Be cool if CLO is $300 per token like what an article said.

This CLO developer tards... why didn't they cooperate with bittrex a week earlier ?