HST up ~70% in the last ~5 days

Australian based, still tiny market cap token for the run it will have these next couple of years. Customers are being setup across the globe (twitter.com/adamajacoby/status/968677605657362432) with notable partners such as the UN already in the bag. Offices are freshly setup, new website about to be released. Extremely active communication on their Telegram community.

The top 5 exchange (by volume) they're getting listed on is set to be announced anytime within the next week and a half. They plan on doing marketing once they are able to announce it.

I recommend reading the tokens mechanics and asking any questions you have on their Telegram. This will have amazing success with or without shilling it but fuck it, doesn't hurt to spread the word.

binance within 2 weeks ;)

Kek biz had literal weeks to accumulate and they spent their time buying shit like payfair. Boats leaving as we speak

Im strapped in for the moon ride niggers. Fuck yeah fuckin oath straya cunt. Dont underestimate us or ill kangaroo kick you in the head

Right as I typed this thread up it started mooning, nice timing.

Any news that's powering this pump? Been holding this since 30c and it's been fairly chilled in the past 2 months. Why the sudden hard spike?

Considering dumping my load then buying back lower since it's looking like it's going to dip if there's nothing behind this

Nothing behind this he wonders. lol nobody tell him.

They acquired a customer around the time it started pumping several days ago. It was a steady climb until todays moon, maybe because of the upcoming exchange aswell.

That would probably be the right thing to do

Im not holding this though, so idk much about its activity

>"Huge" exchange listing was announced weeks ago and isn't here for another few weeks
>Small partnership announced few days ago
>Price and volume bleeding out for last 2 months
>Sudden 50% instant spike

Nothing fishy going on here

I would dump my load but it would crash the price back down so I'm stuck holding

Worst part about this coin is I bought at around $1.50 before it sunk all the way to $1 flat for about 2 days. I was fucking pissed man. I have a stack of 2850, but should have around 4600.

This coin will be $200 EOY. Screencap this.

Waowee it dumped, what a surprise. Volume was damn thin anyway. Just waiting until it gets listed on this next big exchange

just bought 20k

I just checked Kucoin and it looked no sell orders went for $2+ like CMC was showing. Looks like it is going to settle on $1.75.

I just bought the dump... come on move those fake ass sell walls!

Round two.... fight!

False alarm my niggas, was a pump and dump. Back to buying RLC or whatever is hot these days

While there was definitely pump & dump, it's still 25% higher compared to yesterday.

Now it's pumping again. Sitting at $1.90.

u right son I'm just mad I didn't sell the top

Is this shit actually going on binance? Might make it more than 5% of me portfolio if so

Nigger State Token

Me as well. My stack would be 20% bigger had I been on the ball.

Still up 70%+ (was at a low of 98 cents on cryptopia Feb 26) in the last 5 days even if it pump and dumped another 40 cents for a little bit. The trend upwards will continue during the coming weeks.

Lol I sold this shitcoin at a loss
Anyway, expect a dump soon

I think they said top 5 exchange by volume, so probably either binance or bittrex
>tfw they actually list on COSS

Great arguments guys, really playing devils advocate well.

Eh, any new listing would be good

It's early in India. They haven't take their morning street shit yet so they're not full woken up yet.

>he sold at loss

When lambo?