I didn't catch the ZCL fork train, but would like to buy some BTCP...

I didn't catch the ZCL fork train, but would like to buy some BTCP. What's the lowest possible price I can buy it before it moons?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ZClassic/comments/81gq8i/do_something_good_for_once_do_not_sell_your_btcp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

50 cents

lol, what moon? It will just be sold off as soon as possible and then do nothing.

Realistically around 50-80 bucks, though it might not get that low. Many zcl holders are already refusing to sell below a certain price, and ZCL holders that participated in snapshot are going to control almost all of the market at the beginning

Why don't you think it will moon?
It has a huge team behind it.

around $300-500

>They sold ZCL before snapshot and are trying to assure themselves they made the right decision

I would say anywhere from 60 to hundred, depending on how much the standard initiall selloff that follows forks is

Because most people just bought ZCL, so they get free BTCP, sell their ZCL immediately, and then just flip BTCP for easy profit.

considering plenty of people are gonna be selling trying to make up for their zcl loss, I say $5 is a feasible price. Then around $350 in a week.

this. i should of fucking got in on zcl i thought it was going to be shit but the team is actually doing good right now and im bout to fomo in the second it comes out. theres a ton of hype on this coin. if it goes under 100 im going all in but if its over a hundred dollars ill buy some and wait and hope for a dip to buy more

>new wallet
actually looks nice desu

lol zcl wont even hit 5 dollars let alone btcp. if you are waiting for it to hit 5 dollars you are prob waiting for bitcoin to hit 100 dollars

what the fuck does this even mean

Still no Z transactions?

>the absolute state of Veeky Forums tards

It means that BTCP isn't going to even get close to $5 in your dreams. Don't buy into fudshit pajeets on this site trying to get BTCP for cheap

I have ZCL on the windows wallet. Where do I get my BTCP?

Wait for wallet to be announced on BTCP twitter shortly

a lot of people are going to learn what happens to btc forks the hard way

BCC and BTCG Opened 200+ and are now worth 500+

oh shit, my ZCL is not in the wallet it's still on the exchanger. am I too late?

Was it in the electrum wallet on the day of the snapshot, feb 28th?

What exchange are u talking about?

Yes, no way to get BTCP now. Idiot.

I'm ready to buy your bags.

bittrex ended up supporting zcl holders last minute and will prolly take very long to distribute to zcl holders

reddit.com/r/ZClassic/comments/81gq8i/do_something_good_for_once_do_not_sell_your_btcp/

Lol and BTG/Bcash don’t even DO anything. This coin has a lower supply that hits the market and adds complete privacy as well. Im jizzing just thinking about it

cryptopia

kek

Cryptopia wont be crediting btcp unless you had withdrawal delays a maximum of 8 hours before hand. RIP in peace

not a fork

I'm so sorry.

F

$300-500 will put it into Top 10 market cap, is it realistic?

Kek, are you the guy from the other thread?

how many idiots have done this?

kek yeah good luck with that
it'll be the poor idiots with 10 btcp hodling while the whales dump the shit out of it. i bet a whale made that post

BCH is a piece of trash worth 1K, BTCP is going to be at least $300

The thing is, market cap wont actually reflect real value. Mcap is reflection of 20.4m btcp, but not all possible BTC and ZCL are going to have been snapshotted. This means the real supply that hits the market is going to be ~5m btcp, but because of the way cmc values it, it will be on front page, generating more exposure for it.

Do you think the high rank will make people believe it's overvalued so they won't buy or holders will dump?

Predictions on it's Market Cap in a week?

i think they will buy it because it has a high rank actually. i think the general hype is easy enough to push it well over $1,000 this month wit a hefty retracement before going back up

OH SHIT. Actually I got them. It's not on my desktop because it shows a stupid GUI input error string error.

I have it on Eleos for Zclassic on my laptop.
Only got like 17 ZCL though. Is it good enough to make a bit of money?

Nah, a big talking point for this coin is that it attracts normies and they flock to it. High cmc listing is only going to augment that.

and wtf, it's only worth like $200 now

yeah. Most people bought ZCL for the BTCP, so it got dumped after snapshot date, just like the NXT>IGNIS fork.

user I am a dev for the wallet, although I don't do much because I am really new to shit like this (learning alot really fast lmao), the full swing wallet should be able to do Z transactions, and we will be adding it to the electrum wallet.

We also have a Tor wallet in the works as well :)

Fuck yeah, at a minimum. TO START.

It's already getting exposure and it's only gonna get more and more. Look what the demand for it did to ZCL.

The growth potential for BTCP is HUGE.
>BTC brand
>the word "private"
>BTC fungability problem concerning its not being pvt
>zsnarks tech
>sigma on the way
>huge team and lots of money behind it
>2Mb block limit to start and will raise with demand, this is doube BTC's with substantially fewer tx's to push through it
>BTC's high cost/low speed tx problem = not with BTCP
>BTC fungability problem = not with BTCP
>fast, cheap, anonymous tx's
>FUNGIBLE CURRENCY

There's plans for a DEX to be opened within two years. We have a mobile wallet (coinomi) and soon within a year or two we will have a mobile wallet with shielding capabilities. I wonder when Monero will have a phone wallet lmao (Monero is still an awesome project, just hard for normies to pick up and use)

anyone know when this shit is meant to start trading?

what exchanges are supposed to be listing it?

>if it goes under 100

HITBTC will be listing immediately same with Tradesatoshi. Kucoin later and then maybe in a month or so hopefully Binance.

?

bctp will be worth 3k.

you might be able to collect it for 1k before the moon.

Current circulating supply after the fork is only 350k. Price is gonna be high AF.

In every single thread the first posts are a FUD. How much is Ver paying you, faggots?