HAHAHHAHAHA

Ha, do you really think it's over? You really think you're in the clear? Pathetic. We're just taking a nap. You probably think we're going to 20 trillion by July. And that we're going to hit 100K by August with 0 catalysts.

Do you not understand history? We were just taking a nap. It was a little tiresome for us to take you down from 20K to 6K. We're about to do it again. You're falling for this fake bull run? Just wait user. We smell the honey, and we're coming. See you at 2K in 7 months.

you're an absolute fucking idiot

it's going to 12.5k at least before it dumps

This. Lol get fukt op

That's exactly what you would have told me December 20th if I told you we're about to take you down 70% from peak.

congratulations.. after all these years of screaming the sky is falling you got 2 months of a bear market

now this is autism

dont even know why someone would post this

close your short go long earn money wtf?

The fact that you are so oblivious to the reality that bear markets last more than 2 months is just a testament to this being a bear market, and a bull trap.

>we are pathetic...

Veeky Forums was wrong, the dumb money is still here
these retards really believe it is that easy for BTC to recover after the December moon
they're in for a rude awakening when we retest 6k again

>bull trap
probably true
>bear markets last more than 2 months
crypto markets are unprecedented in their volatility, their level of manipulation, the inexperience of those involved. traditional rules don't necessarily apply.

The further one looks into history, the better they are able to predict the future. All bear markets off historic crashes have lasted over 1 year. This one is no different.

I love when bears cause an over correction in the market, it gives us a chance to buy low

>sample size of 2
Not saying you're wrong, but this market is just too manipulated to say.
I think whales are going to push it as high as they can before they dump it. If it pushes past 11.7k in the next few days it might go to 14k before it dumps.

A 70% crash is not a CORRECTION. It's a CRASH!

>20 trillion by July
>100K by August

We're going back to 2k losers. 2 year bear market minimum. get that mcdonalds applications ready

We never went below the SMA, it was never officially a bear market retard. This has been one big correction, and you shorted, didn’t you?

>goes down 70% from high
>keeps shorting

I shorted at 17K. And I won't close till we're below 3K. I have balls of steel.

The having a college degree and a high paying job ICO is mooning rn. Kys crypto fags it's over. Feel free to study your local fast food menu losers.

Everyone who unironically posted in this thread is a brainlet and knowledgelet that doesn't follow news about real developments in regulations and exchanges that will decide when the floodgates open for the majority of big institutions.

Your meme lines ignore discrete reality and basically you're dumb as fuck. Fuck local moms in your area today.

>you're an absolute fucking idiot