Why are blacks so bad at cryptos?

me and my social circle of friends all started cryptos at the same time early last, most of us profited big but my one black friend was losing money the whole year then he finally 2x his initial but held during the crash and lost it all again

its weird because hes not even a dumb person but he seems to be bad at cryptos

>80 IQ

You should show him this thread and see what he thinks of it. He is your friend after all.

>Not a dumb person
>Nigger
Although both statements appear contradictory, they can both be correct. Niggers are not people, so while a nigger is always dumb,

nigger (not person) (dumb) != not nigger (person) (dumb)

ive already grilled the hell out of him for it, hes not sensitive. he just a shit eye for coins, some of the coins this guy has invested in just blow my mind. he seems to just pick shit coins at random

Same deal at my work. Nigger watched my blockfolio go moon. Had to get in. No shit I see nigger coming down hallway big nigger grin.. Yo homie got me some of that Ripple!
Motherfucker bought XRP on January 8th! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Nigger asks me every other day if I think Ripple gonna go up. Ripple my niggers Ripple.

100% that guy fucked your crush at the office

hahahaha

I don't know where he gets his ideas... out of the blue he came in and gets real quiet and asked if I had head about pump and dump groups for Steller... no shit...whispers that shit like it was state secrets. How that fucker stayed away from bitconnect is beyond me.

i found the black body

ceo of bitmex is black and richer than you could ever dream of being
pathetic loser

Math is like swimming to a nig-nog. They can't do it.....

>Muh outlier
Kek so are most NFL player, but like them the question is can they stay rich? There's a reason it's called nigger rich kek

more white people are in debt than black people :^)

>black
>multi-millionaire thanks to xrp
>white,10/10 gold digging roastie gf has been "forgetting" to take the pill for months trying to get pregnant and babylock a nigga
>doesn't know that I got a vasectomy years ago

I'm living the dream OP and you're a gigantic faggot.

because they don't give loans to nignogs

Post proof larping faggot.

This I mean you think redlining was a thing because they hated blacks? No, it's because you retards can't manage money and think ahead and the fact that per-capital there are more whites than blacks but again blacks and math don't mix kek.

multimillionaire posting on a Indonesian humpback whale spotting forum at 1 am

100% you're a bitter nonwhite or more female than male

It's more likely than you think.

OP, im black and probably richer/smarter than you, wanna compare deltas? We can compare SAT/ACT scores/GPA too if you're down.

Well I'm black and I hold the best crypto on the market

Weird, because for the average joe, there's really only like ONE coin you should be investing in. The OG. If you're looking at anything other than bitcoin, you're graduated from noob level.

he invests in the randomest coins. like coins no one has ever even heard of

some black people are good at crypto they just dont shout it publicly like the autistic white people do (unless they're 50 cent)

Post em nigger

No you low iq nigger, he did not.

not all blacks

>my one black friend

>all blacks

Because niggers as monkeys from africa are more prone to instant gratification. When they wanted food, they picked it from the tree. When they wanted to fuck, they put their dicks into females. When they ran out of ressources, they just killed another monkey tribe and repeated the above. Thats why you saw so many niggers in bitconnect. Thats the best they can do. For a nigger the concept of time we have in the west isnt understandable. It will take a few more generations to get the monkey out of him.

black people are hundreds of thousands of years less evolved than normal people

it will take alot longer than a couple generations without eugenics

No you've got it all wrong Chet, I too enjoy sex with animals

ironic considering black people first spread hiv to humans by raping chimpanzees in the forest

shibbolethed a non-human non-white

>niggers cannot differentiate romantic interest from compassion since niggers cannot experience compassion

I have 1.5M mostly in BTC and ETH and I'm here

I've posted proof many times and nobody cared

bouta cum up on yall niggas ass n boos em cryptos

Don't believe me? jus watch!

t.bitconnect

Say what you will about 80 IQ but when it comes to not taking responsibility for a child niggers are 300 IQ 11-dimenional Calabi-Yau manifold chess players

remember when op's pic was a joke. now professors say that shit like it's common sense. what happened?

black here I guarantee I'm richer than everyone in this thread combined

Why are there so many niggers on Veeky Forums? Where are guys from?

get out of here little wayne this is a white only board

>muh why are niggers using the internet wah wah I'm so poor fuck niggers haha why am i poor

i've been on here since 2008 i can't leave it's impossible I've tried so many times

No need to be insecure it was a genuine question

im not being insecure just thought it was funny that you think blacks can't be on Veeky Forums.. like c'mon you have pajeets with DSL on here shilling LINK and DGB

There are no blacks in my country or the surrounding ones, that's why i ask

ah fair enough

you arent black if you post on Veeky Forums. you're a uncle, not a real nig

These are poorfags who will never make it. You just know it.

so black people then?

well technically speaking im a mulatto with blue eyes and blonde hair

ayy mami

damn whotf is this, im willing to bet our spawn will be mostly aryan, the goyim will never know

you know the drill time stanp and tits

Sigh. Dumb retards this is Jena Frumes

>10% of the general population

if it makes any of you niggas feel better im an overweight male version of her

IM SORRY I DONT KEEP TRACK OF EVERY STUPID INSTA WHORE
i feel worse lose some weight fatty, keto and protein shakes or something

Hey jungle bunny, thank god for the sickle cell huh?

>aryan
what a meme. my grandmother was 'aryan' or so I'm told, so when I was bored I researched the subject pretty thoroughly.
Turns out all it means is that all of your ancestors were born in the a mountain villiage in fucking (present day) armenia, azerbaijan, or georgia (Caucasus)
It's another word for 'caucasian' which is now synonymous with 'white' which means absolutely fuck-all.

Veeky Forums told me to use pills to lose all the fat then roid up but I'm scared

so? im still waiting for the time stamp and the tits

bro im kidding if you want to lose weight just cut carbs for a few weeks at a time don't roid that shit is for dicklets

staph ur making me blush hehe

i spend like $300 a week on food + just like every 4chaner I'm super lazy

Fuck off Kike

here's a dose of reality:
>niggers sees his white friends doing well with crypto
>nigger can't comprehend the investment of hours of time of research and a good gut feeling about where you put your money, resulting from it
>nigger thinks "whitey just picks at random, so iz gonna do da same thang. IZ BE KANGZ"
>wonders why he loses money, but is too "proud" (egoic) to humbly ask for help, so he just "goes with it" without admitting, what the subhuman considers "weakness" aka asking somebody competent and WHITE, for help
>due to him prone to chimp out when confronted with criticism, nobody tells him he's wrong and thus he continues on while white people talk and laugh about him, behind his back

>sodomy
Some states count BJs as sodomy

avg poster on here has more jew blood than me

Dude look at the dates for the conviction. He obviously kidnapped and raped/sodomised some poor woman.

sheet nigga ur 1k portfolio dont count u aint kang