What does this scamtoken even do?

Who else got motherfucking JUSTED here?
I went all in on this shitcoin at $0.95 and it won't stop falling, all it ever does is fall fall and fall some more.
I am absolutely financially ruined by this useless garbage token.
Down 90% already, when does it ever end?
Everything else has mostly recovered and this scamcoin stays at the bottom!
When people talk about coins going to zero is this what they mean?
Is this piece of shit actually going to zero, literally ZERO?
What does it even do anyway?
Should I dump my bags now anons?

The sooner you sell all shitcoins and buy NANO the better.

Holy shit I almost burst a lung laughing at this, thanks user

>sell shitcoins
>to buy shitcoin
Why would anyone do this

This shit is even better than the DGB sailor moon cat threads last year.

Its kinda stupid because i genuinely though bounty had a chance at being a big thing

Good idea with lots of potential, shame it was never meant to be ig

oh god can't stop laughing

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OP I'm so sorry

Biz and plebbit shilled this garbage endlessly, why the hell did I ever listen to biz? Never again, no more being a brainlet. From now on I do the opposite of what biz says. So please give me your 100% unironic advice anons and I will do the complete opposite and finally make it. What should I buy when I dump these Bounty0x bags and don't say LINK.

Sell BNTY

I knew this coin was bullshit, it has the guys from Duck Hunt as the logo, what the hell else could it Be other than useless garbage.

Sry 4 ur loss op.
Not to rub it in but I bought $10k of this when it crashed to .077, dumped at about .20. Made a great profit

I should have paid more attention to the team. It's actually a wonder the price of this thing hasn't gone negative yet. There's still time for that though, I suppose.

Its just alpha stage now, id hold ot buy mote if i were you. You were def retarded to buy at 95 cents though. What was ICO price? I thought I was late getting in at 13 cents.

post proof.

No way you went all in on a coin at the exact ATH amount.

>No way you went all in on a coin at the exact ATH amount.
You'd be surprised.

I know people buy at ATH's, but who goes 100% in on an obscure coin that after a huge spike? Don't believe it for one second.

But at least you had fun posting your bounty hunter memes right?

It never made any sense to me. Way too niche. Tons of startups like this already exist, and almost none are successful.

Second, there's not much point in making it a coin, they could easily just be a regular website.

Third, even if it was a good idea with a good team (not saying either are), that wouldn't mean it was a good buy if it was overhyped and overvalued. At ATH, it had market cap of over $100M, that's absolutely insane for something that barely had a product or users.

This. Feel sorry for me larps are just as bad as made it larps

dubs says LINK

Dump it and buy FUN. You'll recover everything and then some.

They have 10k active freelancers on their platform that are completing bounties and getting paid.

This shit got to 0.95¢...... I sold way too fucking early

Fuck this thread is making me want to drop my bags.. in at 6 cents too 10,000 bnty

Even if that's true, that's not a lot. Not sure what bs metric is used to constitute "active". Also, there's basically

dont worry alot of us got JUstd on Kucoin garbage site
Canya and TEL bagholder here

got in at 8 cents, held all the way up thinking we were gonna make it to 3 bucks by march. watched it bleed all the way down to 11 cents and sold.

this coin could have really set me up. at least it taught me firsthand that holding in crypto is a fucking meme. try to sell at the top and gtfo and be happy with your profit. marathon not a sprint.

Howdy there partner, 11.2k bounty holder here @ .15 cents, you got absolutely JUSTd let me tell ya, BountyBrigade™ still running strong brother, you didn't lose anything if you haven't sold yet, it gets bettr

>BNTY

That was babbies first PnD, for most newfags who came here in December.

I can't believe some of you dumb fucks actually held on to it.

It's a platform that's existed for a few months, its rate of growth has been accelerating. That's incredibly impressive for a small startup whose product is still in the alpha phase.

It can't be just a website... otherwise it couldn't be decentralized. The entire point of this whole crypto thing is to cut out the middle man and replace them with decentralized platforms.

>Kal Ali
Superman's long-lost indian brother

thought it was DBC

There's no advantage in it being decentralized, that's my point. There's no driving force for freelancers or for those posting work to use it over traditional websites. Absolutely no point.

Decentralization makes a ton fo sense for something like money. Since it can't be controlled, corrupted, printed, frozen, etc. Doesn't really make sense for simple services that have no problems with corruption.

It cuts costs and trustless protocols are preferable to dealing with a central authority (whether that be something like ebay that bans you while letting a customer rip you off or a landlord that steals your safety deposit) that has their own interests in mind.

DBC was for the newest of newfags. Kucoin became a PnD for Veeky Forums and plebbit.

Started with PRL, then BNTY, then KCS and finally DBC. Then Kucoin was left to rot.

>tfw toilet made out of solid kryptonite
DAMN YOU LEX LUHINDER

>BNTY brainlets stays away from LINK

Feels fucking good.

Okay, keep bag holding then. The market always decides who's right in the end.

BNTY has gone sideways for last two weeks , but this kind of aligns with what was the price before the pump. It's probably not going much lower.

>when I dump these Bounty0x bags and don't say LINK.

The absolute state of newfags.

The difference between shitcoins like BNTY and LINK, is that BNTY was a 2 week shill operation in order to bleed newfags dry. LINK has been the Veeky Forums favorite since September, because it actually has a real usecase.

I don't know why i'm even telling you this. Make sure to buy into the next flavor of the week and get dumped on again.

This. I tried discussing user's points in s bnty thread when it was up, got laughed off. "Of course a bounty platform needs to be decentralized, why are you even in crypto man"

Bnty's model doesn't reduce prices.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

HAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Someone had to buy our bags, you know.
I saw a post by one guy who bought $60k worth of KCS hours before it began crashing.

Wrong order
KCS was first, then BNTY, then DBC, then finally PRL

Has any coin ever survived a Kucoin listing? Seriously, what is the fucking point of being listed on Kucoin if it means the coin will just fall forever. Literally everything dies as soon as it hits that retarded fucking exchange.

Wrong prl pumoed before that

Nope. I was the one to start with the PRL shilling, then used the PRL success to lure people into the BNTY threads.

"Missed out on PRL when I told you? Don't miss out on BNTY"

Lmao sell me your bags I have a big order that needs to be filled. Do your own fucking research and read the whitepaper. If you think this isn't worth more than half the scams in cmc top 100 then you're clinically retarded.

We're simply in a bear market. There will be a time when random shitcoins will yield parabolic gains once again, but it won't be for quite a while.

I only spent 3 or so days trading BNTY and never messed with PRL, so I must have forgotten

Kek
I shilled the hell out of DBC
Then i jumped ship
I got my fair share of Just with Canya
;(

Trade one shitcoin for another...God I love biz, no matter what fucking shitcoin I have there's always going to be another fucking retard who's gonna by my bags. I'm gonna get rich from this fucking scheme...

>see stinkly linky fat nine year old video for proof...

god bless America, apparently we shit on the streets here too. Couldn't be more proud.

*american eagle cums excessively....

>see stinkly linky fat nine year old video for proof...

I don't know if you're being ironic, but if not, you're one of a few retarded faggots who don't realize that it's just another Fiverr video. In which case, you are the dumb money. You just don't realize it.

>I'm smarter than the rest of Veeky Forums
>See the link video for proof

user, I...

You just proved that you're dumber than 90% of Veeky Forums.