Hi biz, I'm new to this crypto world

Hi biz, I'm new to this crypto world.
I'm seeing a lot of BTCP being mentioned, should I buy?
Where to buy?

Buy it on list date, that will be the cheapest time, until it moons. It lists on HitBTC and tradesatoshi immediately, Kucoin shortly after, and binance application is on processing currently.

not a fork

HitBTC is best place to buy in beginning I think.

I’ve seen pretty good things from the team so far, and they seem dedicated to the project. Also the coin is better than all other btc forks and they have been valued at hundreds of dollars. I would buy

Thanks user!
I've been seeing $500 for its opening price, do you think it will become $10000 per coin in a few years like Bitcoin?
I'm so excited about this!

bump

Absolutely

Awesome, I'm going to be a millionaire!

it will be a higher price than ETH by end of spring.

wowow

what a pathetic shill

great thread op!

I am invested in BTCP, but this is some absolute pajeet shit. If you believe in the project like me these faggots need to fuck lmao

fuck your mother if you want some fuck

Although the idea of tapping into BTC's name. The intention of the airdrop failed when it was not widely distributed to BTC holders to gain recognition and legitimacy.
Now its looking quite a dangerous trade as there are alot of people that will dump to get of their ZCL losses.

kek

Went to buy some ZCL today and saw the blockchain already forked on feb 28th ;_;, is ZCL still worth it for 10$ tho?

any dumping will be temporary

i hope you get raped with a scolding hot tire iron your raging pajeet shilling faggot piece of shit.

Thanks oh wise one