Sad hamburgers?

>omfg guys!!!! did you know high salt, low moisture food with preservatives lasts for a long time xDDDD

I hate normie nutrition so much.

damn that is a sad burger

pretty good

such a sad thread

glord

I'm a vegetarian, and most of these look like nice hamburgers to me.

Other than that gross Air Korea one or whatever.

I'd still probably eat all of these honestly

i was a neet for 4ish years and had plates of all different kinds of food on my desk and the table next to it and most of it looked exactly the same as it did the day i got it after, for some of them, close to 3 years. it just became hard and solid, like spaghetti looked the same but became a single object basically and a chicken breast with cauliflower literally looked exactly the same except the cauliflower wa sa littler more brown and it smelled not good, that was after well over a year. this mcdonalds thing in the op is a huge meme oh another one was blueberry pie i had a piece of in my room for absolutely like 2 years and looked exactly the same and that was homemade. ttyl

Air Koryo is the official airline of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea. The Great General commands you to join our frequent flyer program.

my favorite thing is when i see videos of people boiling coke and a bunch of people in the comments go "OMG I'LL NEVER DRINK COKE AGAIN"

isn't the effect of boiling sugar explained in high school?

this thread makes me wanna puke

>34.jpg jumps to 37.jpg
>nothing between 38 and 41 either

What happened, op?

Don't know, they aren't in the sad burger folder

What broke your NEET status and what made you experiment with food like that?

I would eat all of these

would you eat that one?

What are you expecting from a burger on an airplane?

well that image is from a North Korean plane. They had never made burgers up to that point in North Korea so it was a news story for a while with how bad the burgers was there.
It does look pretty sad

What I find really sad is the bread.
Why don't they use something like that instead?
It would improve a lot.

most of these burgers look better than the burgers from my local mcdonalds desu

I guess it's because you actually feel full when eating those. With the shitty buns you can just eat and eat as long as you got a soda to go hand in hand with it. You can also eat faster, so you feel full even slower.
Also the shitty buns are cheaper.

Most of these look okay to me. A few of them are obvious trolling attempts, but the real ones are acceptable food.
What the fuck do you expect for one dollar? Especially considering its been wrapped in wax paper and thrown around a car for a half hour before photographed.
Its really not the kind of thing you post on your shitty food blog. And you all seem like people who put every single thing you eat on your Snapchat stories. Right?

But are they happy, user?

Are you?

WOWWWWWWWWWWW IT HASN'T ROTTED YET??????????????

WHAT THE HECK XD

THIS IS SOOOOO GROSS, WHAT KIND OF CHEMICALS ARE THEY FEEDING US??????????????????????????

THERE'S NO WAY A LACK OF MOISTURE AND A MASSIVE AMOUNT OF SALT WOULD DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Wow they deserves it for giving haircuts like that to their children

this
The threads is burgers looking sad. Empty, featureless, pale, dull and sad.

Happy burger thread when?

If they called them "Sad Meals", kids wouldn't buy them.

That means its a success then

I heard what you did at the Whammy Burger!Right on! They were niggers right?I know, I know all about it. On tv they show nice lookin white kids,but when you go in there its a bunch of fuckin niggers and if you not nice to "em they'll spit on your food,I know all about it.

McDonald's doesn't even have much in the way of preservatives. It doesn't need to when the stock turnover is so fast.

once I was walking across Chicago and a guy stopped me outside of a subway terminal and gave me a Macdonald's cheeseburger wrapped in paper out of a bag he was holding. "take this, it seemed cheaper to order two, but I cant eat both." I said thanks and put it in the pocket of my coat. that night I hopped a train out of Chicago to Atlanta. I told myself I could eat the burger when I got to Atlanta. It took me three days but the burger kept me strong. I didnt have much water left but then ut began to rain. I was really glad to have it when I got there. Thanks, sad burger.