More stuff like this, or general recipes thread

More stuff like this, or general recipes thread.
>most cultures welcome edition
Also, I only have one of these pics, so I can't really do much.

Other urls found in this thread:

ck.booru.org
youtube.com/watch?v=c7Md4YR75qU
ck.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=/ck/_challenge
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping because I would Luke sine decent stuff, instead of buying premade processed garbage.

ck.booru.org

that's not cooking.

and cheese will make you fat.

Said the skinnyfat numale

Holy fuck, these are amazing.

This is handy, I was wondering what to do with the calamari I've got lying around

brb gonna go make a cuck roast with olives, squash, coconut milk, tyme, and Parmesan.

>using recipes
>retarded mechanical cooking

fucking reeee this shit makes my want to blow a hole in your skull.

What gave you brain damage, user?

>coconut oil
>coconut flakes
>in a fucking omelette

I hope the person who made this gets hit by a bus

Also I missed
>blackberries and apples

Some people require a context in order to perform certain tasks. Crazy, I know. It helps to remember that not everyone has the excess free time you have, and are doing other things with their lives without cooking being the primary priority.

Unless you've tried it, you're literally just narrow-minded.

I don't need to try a ramen sundae either to know that it tastes like shit. Coconut is meme trash for hypochondriac soccer moms.

That's a completely different scenario. You're rejecting simple pairings of foods. You're no better than a picky eater who won't try new foods and dislikes things ahead of trying them.

Coconut oil has been used for decades, and that's just in America; I'm sorry your culinary awareness is on the same tier as those stupid soccer-moms you falsely think yourself better than.

I'm sorry you gained all of your culinary education from tumblr and buzzfeed. There's a difference between food pairings and just trying way too hard. Apples, berries, and coconuts would be fine in a crepe which has a light sweetness and starchiness to it, as opposed to the straight protein of an egg.

Then again, you need an infographic to show you how to make a quesadilla, so who is the real retard here?

Your assumptions are ass-pulls and you have zero criteria for them. The only thing that matters here is that you're saying the combinations taste bad, but you can't know that unless you've tried. That's it, there is no more to discuss. You do not know they taste bad or not.

Also, getting into an autistic tantrum over infographics on an imageboard; maybe you should mosey over to some other website? Reddit, say?

>look in panty
>create recipe
How is this difficult?

>I have no imagination and don't wan't any

Someone post a few of the verticals from last year's Veeky Forums challenge.

I want to feel nostalgic.

Who's to say you can't do both? Both avenues lead to discoveries that wouldn't have happened otherwise. If I want to use a recipe now and again, it only feeds into my skills when I wing it. Did you learn to cook by sitting in a silent room and having epiphanic visions? All of the cooking knowledge you have came from somewhere, knowledge is built on exterior knowledge.

We all know you're such a super cool, great cook that you don't need pleb baby infographics and proletariat recipes. But do you want Veeky Forums to be nothing but insults over taste and fast food discussion threads? Recipes have their place, so either post some or fuck off.

It seems you're the one who is butt blistered because I insulted your gay fruit omelette. If it's so great, why don't you make one and tell us how it is?

why do you feed the troll brother? or did you forget everyone here is a michelin chef at a 3 star?

I didn't post the fruit omelette, I'm not even certain it would be good, but you're being a spastic over a choice among many. The recipe wasn't for fruit omelettes, the recipe was for things you might like on an omelette. It's narrow-minded to assume you do or don't like how something tastes before trying it, it's literally how children's brains work.

>I-I didn't even post it!

Backpedalling :^)

looks like shit

I made this. It was breddy good.

>put quesadilla type ingredients into tortilla
>make it into a quesadilla

How much of a failure at life do you have to be to actually save that vertical and look back at it for reference, as though it's somehow helpful or informative? You might as well have a chart telling you what the butter and the saute pan looks like, as you probably know so little about the kitchen that you probably wouldn't even recognize those without help either.

I had a shit ton of these on my old lappy, but it iz kill.

I enjoy these more than though because on the booru it's like the contest entered nice ones. I prefer the fatty once where people roll hotdogs in biscuites and wrap them in bacon and cheese.

>knowledge is built on exterior knowledge.
'no'

I'm gonna make this sometime this week and post the results.

Both my brother and my father use this exact method of cooking.

Generally what they create is barely edible, but you have to pretend its is tasty because they are both quite sensitive.

So they end up with a false sense of their own skill and inflated egos.

You strongly remind me of them.

t. a professional chef who will review at least one recipe before I cook something new, and then generally never follow it.

>the foundation of his ethics is the analytic/synthetic distinction
'no'

This shit is dope af.

The wine pairing infographic would have been pretty useful for some people that I know who play off serving red with chicken or white fish because "just drink it, it's wine "

And did I drink it? Of course, it was wine.

it's better for people to follow guides if they have no idea where to start than ruin a bunch of things experimenting

Somebody out there needs an infograph to make this. Somebody needs to be told how to make this.

I don't even understand how you can be that bad at cooking.

got buttloads of them

For any fit fags out there

I will get a mouflon soon (dead).
I can handle it (cut it up), but I need some recipe, and some trick, to lower the intensity of the taste of f "wild animal" and 'goat'.

fuck I couldn't even get through this

>What's that?
>It's mother fucking delicious

UGH

Noice, thanks user, I may do this right away....after I am done cleaning the kitchen, hopefully Eurobeat will help.

There isn't a single detail in this overlooked. Every little thing is as cringe-y as it could possibly be.

I'm honestly astounded every time I see it.

>be careful not to touch the hot pan
>get a delicious cold beverage
>clean the kitchen

I've figured it out. These picture recipes are literally made for (and maybe by) clinically autistic people that are living on their own.

This.
Once you know the basics you can start to experiment.

made this before, too much salt it's all you can taste

made this a bunch of times.

It's like any activity, if you've never done it before, but other people have, it is by no means a bad idea to consult their instructions before attempting said activity. My first day in the gym I didn't go to squat and deadlift and go "psssh, INSTRUCTIONS? GUIDELINES? ADVICE? why would I listen to ANYONE who has been doing this for their entire life when I can just IMPROVISE and FEEL IT OUT myself?" Or when I started learning different musical instruments "WHOA why would I look up a guide explaining how to hold my violin correctly? That'll just stifle my creativity! Gotta improvise it all myself!"

If someone lacks the basics for making pastries, cooking the perfect steak, doing calculus, riding a motorcycle etc, it's not so absurd that they consult a recipe/guide/etc to get them started.

Did you use table salt?

I fucking love this one. Props to whoever made it. Gets me every time.

>shake it
MY SIDES!

>throw out McCormick spice pack
>make a spice blend from McCormick preground spices

>wheredoyouthinkweare.gif

the true seasoning for any fit fag

Horrible, messy shit. Never post this again.

I heard you guys really liked these so I'll keep posting

>wastes 1/3 of panels on showing a single emotion
>Chicago-style pizza.
>The tomato sauce is not at the top

Welcome to the homemade Italian cuisine

youtube.com/watch?v=c7Md4YR75qU

i fucking hate these things, but i can't stop reading them. does anyone have any more?

Yes I have a few more user

This is is about as shitty a cook as he is a comic artist.

Where's American Cheese?

I want off this shitty ride.

This wild ride never ends

Had to stop reading at the reminder to drain the cans... What the fuck

This is how you judge the measure of a cook, whether they think they know everything.

You're a joke.

is she 'our' girl?

God you write so weird

This is near transcendental in meme level

they're all on the booru under the Veeky Forums_challenge tag... Pic your favorites?

ck.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=/ck/_challenge

>up to down instead of left to right
yup, sure seems like Veeky Forums autism

>Not using bechemel

watch this im gonna sum up 90% of these turd recipes

>grab meat cheese vegetables
>apply heat
>put heated meat cheese vegetables on carbs

wow epic cooking skills bros

can someone please post an actual good recipe

>post an actual good recipe

>1 onion
I don't know what kind of manlet onions you guys are using but you want nowhere near an entire onion in that

I fry my eggs in coconut oil exclusively because it tastes great.

is this what americans call food

this is a bad recipe. you could make much better chicken without it taking 8 hours with the same ingredients.

He literally just ripped the recipe straight from Allrecipe .com anyways.

also
>Don't like the sauce? Swap it out with what you do like

Well I'll be damned.

He could've made that so much easier by crushing the graham crackers and layering them instead of cutting them to shape