>2016
>we can grow steak in a fucking tube but still hasn't solved the biggest issue in fruit

Just drink the juice from the fruit you goddamn mouthbreather.

Peel it like an orange.

I bet you pour kilotons of sugar on it too you disgusting degenerate

Haven't had one in years, thanks for reminding me OP

Then I might as well buy juice instead of the actual fruit dummy. Also, compared to grapes or a banana it's still a hassle
Yes, that's how I usually do it. No I always eat it "raw". You can peel the film around the wedges but it's still messy as fuck

No one would buy juice as a substitute. The juicy texture of the fruit itself is half the appeal.

>The juicy texture of the fruit itself is half the appeal.
Exactly retard, which is why I want to eat the fruit, not drink juice out of it

I just dip pieces of grapefruit in Vietnamese muoi ot.

10/10

design a unitasker and sell it on TV.

>I must only have one without the other

Autism

>still missing the point
Autism
The point is that there would be much less of both waste and hassle if you could grow a grapefruit with no or much less elephant cum

Who the fuck eats fruit with a spoon you bitch.

t. never had grapefruit

How the hell else am I supposed to eat a melon?

With your hands, like every other fruit

And get sticky-ass melon juice all over me like a retarded toddler?
Fuck that.

My brothers

If you want the delimiting membrane to be thinner you breed the goddamn fruit! It's not that hard to start growing chorus trees and cross breeding the fruits with the sweetest flesh and thin membranes together to get a better fruit tree. For Christ's sake, Gregor Mendel was doing this with peas in the 17th century.

Just peel the damn thing and eat the fucking membrane. It's nutritionally what you want anyway, what with being mostly fiber.

The bigger issue is zhat they bred all the flavour out of it and now its a way too sweet generic fruit.

it also tastes like shit that way

why not just eat the rind while you're at it?