Taking suicide suggestions

TFW only got 2 nanos all from reddit samaritans sending me nano as payments for doing some menial tasks.

xrb_1grd884bsoaphitnuhp9gsbeuuh194am64humhdeo5ctgcm4b9mbar5o5n6w

TFW i see their wallets with thousands of nano.

TFW i know nano is the next bitcoin but I can't buy any because i lost the birth lottery and was born on a poorshit Asian country Philippines.

Why is life so unfair biz? Should i just kill myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

raiblocks.net/block/index.php?h=F23C308F30A56E5B817DC7FB4C1DC5B8740FB2F020342E80AA69A670FC60E8C8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop making this thread and just do it already. Sage.

I'll send you 1 Nano if you put a sharpie in your bum

Doesn't have sharpie.

Why don’t you do what every other Philippino does and move to a western country and work in nursing, stealing off the elderly and drive a riced out Honda CR-V?

> Thinking a token that literally does nothing except for being fast and instant will takeover bitcoin

use your fist instead and ill send 5 nano

Kek

>> Thinking a token that literally does nothing except for being fast and instant will takeover bitcoin
kek tell me what bitcoin offers?

I came here looking for people to talk to. Not to be made fun of. ,I'll die anywyay so just enjoy making fun of me.

>fast and instant

first mover, name recognition.
I don't care for it but every normie knows BTC but no normies know nano desu.

I fucked a bunch of flips in crow valley, good times.

Aren't you genetically predisposed to be able to put up with the awful humidity there? That's sort of a win so you can take advantage of the low cost of living.
You sound kinda smart so no, you shouldn't kill yourself.

Fuck you begging FAGGOTS

It keeps me up at night thinking about my unused potential when I was studying. I was top of the class in highschool but had to do construction work because I had to work to provide food for my old parents. I wanted to be a programmer. But now i only earn less than $10 lifting steel beams and mixing cements and shit. I wanted to dabble in cryptocurrency to havr some extra investment but was too poor to buy any. Fuck.

Nice LARP

Post pics or gtfo you 14yo

I did not beg for my 2 nanos. I dis some translation and beach recommendation for those redditors.

this fucking beg post everyday, just get a job.

It's this the sissy beggar faggot again
Sage and hide

If you're young enough to lift steel beams and you're able to construct proper English sentences like you'e doing you can make something of yourself. Work hard at work because that's free exercise. Get buffed, build up your testosterone, become invaluable to your employer because of what a testosterone enladened stud you are and you're probably make more cash. Take that cash and invest it.
Only pussies give up. The world is full of wealth, just be man enough to go out there and grab some of it by the pussy.

Stick something thick on your asshole with time stamp and I'll give you 4 nano. If you put something small I'll give you 1 nano or 4 ark

Making suicidal chinks humiliate themselves for pitiful wages. All we need now is for him to post a pic of his ass with a sharpie in it, and cue the sniff posts. Never change Veeky Forums

Holy shit Kababayan. Stop being a whiny faggot. Yes it's very sad that we lost the lottery by being born in this shithole, but fuck the market is still so fresh. There are infinite ways to be filthy rich here. This country is a goldmine waiting to be dug so take this as an advantage and invest.

No man. Why do people love degrading other people who suffer? Just enjoy your happy life. Have fun.

It's just business fag, be a man and shove something up your poo hole for magic internet money.

Do it or enjoy being poor you cuck.

if those ledditors were real sumerians they would have shot you dead for your own good

Yeah it's surprising actually. I went here to have people to talk to instead i got rich people make fun of.

Nah. Our country is run by greedy people who doesn't give a fuck about others. It's not a goldmine waiting to be discovered. It's a goldmine that was already wasted and abused by the previous and current administration.

No thanks. After i kms you can do whatever you want with my dead body. I'll post in biz before i so it.

Return to leddit you soy boy...Can't even work for your money. Pathetic

Relax

How much ether do you need to prevent you from doing this?

What's your price OP? You are a beggar and I am a generous Veeky Forumsrali. I came to help you earn crypto fast but you decline.

I actually plan to just jump on our construction site next wednesday so at least when i die the company will pay my parents some money. Gotta make my death useful for them at least.

>I dis some translation
>I dis
>dis

Faggot tier

Why don't you teach English in the Philippines?

I don't know. Any amount would buy me some time because I won't have to think about what to eat the next day. But suicidal thoughts is a disease it feels like. It lingers

Shhh. Less sass, more ass

I don't have a price. As i said degrading me for money won't help. Just opens my eyes on the reality that no one is there to look out for you. People just want to take advantage of the less fortunate while feeling all goody goody for themselves.i don't wanna hate you user because i don't know you personally but i hope next time if you have nothing good to say to less fortunate people, just ignore them. As if we don't have it so bad already.

Can't teach anything without a degree because fuck having actual skills if you don't have that precious paper called diploma.

If you don't stick 3 lucky bamboos in your butt to stay alive, you were gonna an hero anyway. You never posted pics LARP.

Fake and gay.

I will stick anything you want in my ass for crypto. Show these whining gook fucks how real businessmen roll.

No. You're making fun of my situation. What pic are you talking about?

Lucky you have a good life.

Holy fucking shit user can't you fucking see it's your own cuck mentality that is stopping you from achieving anything ? Disregard the sharpie Veeky Forums faggts you general attitude towards life is what's keeping you from making it.

>beggar
>too prideful to earn crypto

Strange place to be in.

Mentality? Huh. I guess it'd all my fault to be born into a poor family. I guess it's my mentality that made me sign up for a construction job instead of applying for a office job, right user? It's all about my mentality and outlook in life right? Because having a positive outlook in life will magically make me earn more than 8 dollars daily and give me the needed requirements for a decent job. Right user. It's my cuck mentality. How did i not know that earlier?

0xb1995f2D62109951912F3Fc0eb1806EBedFcb00D

I'll sleep for now. Have a good life. I will update on Monday.

>bad choices I made
>gonna kill myself instead of getting nano

>Nah. Our country is run by greedy people who doesn't give a fuck about others. It's not a goldmine waiting to be discovered. It's a goldmine that was already wasted and abused by the previous and current administration.
>letting the government dictate your life
Not with that attitude. If the shitty chinks can do it, why can't you? This is your country nigger. Once again, there are lots of ways to make money here. Welcome to capitalism. You're treating this country like it's run by commies and shit. Hell even the stock market is left untouched since a lot of Filipinos are overwhelmed by it. Invest. Do it my man.

Yes fggt that's absolutely right. You have access to all of human knowledge at the tip of your fingertips and you choose to complain on a shitpost forging forum instead of educating yourself. Here's what you do:
> Start learning programming.
> Write some software and put it in a public repo.
> Go apply for job as a programmer.
This is one option.There are literally million of options that you can choose from. I am from Romania and i probably had a more fucked up life then you. There where times when i had nothing to eat and now i am an electronics engineer making nice bucks. I also worked in construction and it got me trough the day. Hard job that made me harder all the anger i accumulated in that time i used it to educate myself and push harder on my goals.

Nobody give this stinking gook beggar so much as a NGR.

user, i ll give you an advice and hope you learn something from it. i am a pajeet and i have seen worst of my life, i was a homeless in my country, a position you cant even believe, my parents thought that if i would go to school then i could be at some respectable position someday. i literally hate my childhoood and never wanted it back because i remember how painful it was. Cut to today, I am living a comfortable life in burger land, thank to all the efforts i put in.. i have money in crypto but fuck all this if you do not have the source to push money in here.. strive and work hard, set some goals for yourself, earn some money and invest sharply.. it will take time but you will get the worth of it.. there is no limit to what a human mind can do

* human will

As i've said i wanted to invest in crypto but i earn about 8.5$ a day. And all of that goes to food and bills. If i have money i would've invested without anything.

Also, if i wanted to do sideline jobs, i can't. I'm a stay in construction worker so our lives are bound by the compound we're living in. If i got money or anything, i would surely invest but in my current situation all money i earn is spent asap or we die of hunger or have our electricity and water cut off.

So yea. Fuck this life shit.

you're really bad at picking out places to do things on. Veeky Forums is for making fun of, especially Veeky Forums.

What exactly do you do in construction ? what is your exact job ?

and one more thing, never ever degrade yourself to doing things like people suggest in here. sharpie in the pooper hole or shit like that. you may be poor but if you do it, you chose to do it and you are to be blamed for it. nobody pushed you into doing it. the circumstances could be against you but it is you how you chose to make the best out of it

How are you able to come to burgerland? It has always been my dream to work in the US. Even as a construction worker or burger flipper. I don't care. I just want to leave this country and work for a country full of opportunities like america. That was somewhat inspiring user. If I could go to america to work right now, i may have some actual reasons to live.

I do all around construction things. Depends on the need. When starting, i build the scaffoldings, next stage of building we need to dig for foundations, so i dig, next we need cement, so i mix cement, next we need to set the roof, i go up to build the roof. Anything, except painting. I'm shit at painting.

Yea, i'm already poor and will die anyway, might as well die with dignity knowing that i did not shove.things up.my butt for rich bullies on the internet.

Fuck off white knight reddit boy, stop interfering with market forces. He can make his own mind up about poo-hole sharpie pictures.

mate, if i tell you my story you would cry yourself to sleep for weeks so i would spare that. just the only thing i told you before, there is no limit to your potential if you could push yourself further? May I ask you how old you are? I am pushing 30 right now and it took me 3 years to prepare myself to be in a position to come here in burgerland and earn something that is more than what average person earns in here. just today i went out to a bar with my waifu and was billed for more than $100 for some drinks. i tipped $30 above that. i felt so liberated, i could never spend this much money in my life had i been in my own country

i just ask you to have that zeal, age doesnt matter, you just need to have the ambition, set a goal around it.. keep a time frame.. you might not be here next year but set a goal for 3 years maybe.. and who knows, we could be having drinks together in 2022

Christ almighty you fucking fuck, no-one is bullying you. It's a simple transaction, post pics of your butt hole with a sharpie jammed up it, and you get money. Rich bullies, wrong. This is Veeky Forums trying to help you- not with a handout, which is demeaning, but with paid employment. If you would rather be a beggar with no honour than an erotic model for tasteful artistic photographs, then I'm not suprised your country is a third world shithole. Everyone must be waiting for the free money while they turn down jobs.

fuck you faggot, i am more of 4chad you could ever be. it is not about being a white knight but when i see somebody being degraded like this, i cant control myself. i have been called pajeet a million times and i dont care because i am a pajeet, nothing would change that. but i tip more than you do, i do more for the burgerland society than you do, i am more inclined to building a better society around myself than you could ever be. it is all because i have been through situations you could never even imagine about

Damn. You are inspiring actually. $30 for tip? Do you have any work that i can do online? I'll happily work for you and be paid in crypto.

It's saturday here so i can fo some tasks freely today.

I'm 23 right now. Been working in construction for 6 years. I also would love to be free from poverty. I sure hope to live like you user. Must be nice.

I think he has the commie mentality.He will be the first to join a commie revolution and try to rob all the working people if he had the chance.

POO IN IT

You sound so weak. You're a soy boy so why don't you take hormones and become tranny prostitute? You might even marry a homo in the US who wants a tranny waifu

I may be poor but i never stole a cent from anyone in my life. Money doesn't buy values. That's evident here in biz because apparently, having money makes some people heartless that they go on to make degrading request to poor people online.

Poor brown people should fuck off and get rich, or die and stop using resources. There's enough pajeets in the world without paying them to live.

Shut up. You're all talk but surely you're a lanky teenager acting all tough in biz because you got crypto wealth. Hope you're happy being a bully.

when i was 23, i was not doing anything. i took a year to learn programming and didnt have sleep for more than 4 hours a day for a whole year because i didnt have time. fuck, i cant sleep more than 4 hours today and my parents and wife think something is wrong with me but they dont know that this is my life now. it took me 8 years to be where i am right now.

i know your job is more demanding being in a construction but it is not necessary that you have to be in US to be successful, PH is a great place, although your prez is a bit whack but that is fine. you could look into other places, Australia/NZ are good places, look in there. Canada is one great of a place, i myself will move there in 3-4 years.

i do not have an assignment and $30 isnt worth that.. i can send you that amount but do you think it is worth it? would you want people to think you did all this for $30?
if it doesnt matter to you, post your NANO id and i'd send 2 more for your worth $30 but think again, is it worth it?

Save what you can on those $10 you have no matter how low it is. If your contract is done, find a better paying job if possible and as usual save. Take away your cuck mentality replace it with a better one. Yes, positive thinking doesn't change anything IF you don't do anything. Action w/ positive thinking should co-exist and is very important. Manage your time well. Better spend your time learning a new skill rather than self-loathing here. Take any chances that would improve your life more(except whoring yourself) rather than what your life is now. I know someone with the same case as you before but now he has a stable income because he really resented the life he had before and god bless him he did found a way.

haha yes i am brown, mate. but you know what, i have more white friends that you might even have ever in your life, and that is in just 8 months. i contribute to OUR society, i am working with four orgs that work for children betterment, i teach programming to young kids, i do a lot more than you think you could do for your own society. and i do it because i think it is my responsiblity, because i came in here at the age of 31 and do not want to feel that i am taking advantage of already established society, i want to contribute and this is how i do.
so no matter how brown i might be, i am sure i am shining more than you

Yeah, same with me too. I haven't slept for more than 6 hours since i started working because it has been my routine.

President is full on murderer and pure whack so i don't have any hope for the government here. I sure hope people to migrate to another rich country someday.

I have my address in my original post but i rather give service in return for money. The bullies above will just have more fun thinking boo hoo beggar and shit. But in reality, you inspiring me is enough. Thanks user.

I also get girls. Make fun of me for something real. Let's see if you just made a thread to beg a pajeet

You sound like a commie. Since i see you blaming the environment you where born in and not yourself. In your mind u see it as society is broken and not you. You don't strive to get better you strive to change people around you. Like indian user said you can only make yourself better and and it's up to you to find your path.

You go user! It's sad that we live in a world where the color of your skin matters so.much that people think they are better just because of their own beliefs.

I'll leave this thread for now to sleep. I haven't slept since yesterday.

Feels good to be a Filipino, earning 3k$ a month sitting on my chair and programming. Im only 18 so fuck you. Your just not smart enough, natural selection babe. Siguro kung hindi ka nag babasketball nung bata ka pa at nag study ng programming online, mayaman ka. Kaya lang obobo ka eh. Chicks pa more.

>looking like a filipino
>no amount of money can save you

just sent you 3 NANO, it doesnt matter much.
you could be scamming me or you could be real. its just that i am an emotional fool and i could see through your posts about the pain in your life. if this amount makes differnce in your life, i would feel better. if i am being scammed, its fine. i would feel i tried helping somebody in making his life better.
never ever doubt yourself user, i used to doubt myself and today i feel i can fuck fb and snapchat ceo and wouldnt blink an eye.

Chad of phillipines

Again, you're blaming the government. What's with you getting dictated by our government? Duts didn't go to your house and stole all your wealth. The gov doesn't give a shit about you so stop putting the gov in the equation. Your "potential" is getting held back by this mentality.

raiblocks.net/block/index.php?h=F23C308F30A56E5B817DC7FB4C1DC5B8740FB2F020342E80AA69A670FC60E8C8

lol I've never been so disgusted by an asian

Plastic surgery is becoming a thing here though kek.

You shouldn't encourage it. The one we sent eth to showed proof they were in Venezuela (with pics of their ID) and also started as a "thanks to crypto".

That guy deserves it way more than this whiny bitch.

It does matter faggot stop saying it doesn't. The mindset and culture that comes with it turns things to shit. A country is it's people and it's culture. India is shit because of it's people and culture is shit (on average) if all indians where like user here it will be a much better place. But that's not the case.
Explain to me why is india shit.

Sorry, im a mutt with spic genes (nose is a bit bridged). Have Japanese thick black hair that looks like vegeta when i wake up (i will never get bald). The only Filipino trait I have is my body which no matter how much I eat, im still thin as fuck. Thank god for pacific islanders genes.

i know i shouldn't have. i am an emotional fool. i teared myself up reading the thread, partially because i am drunk and partially because i have been through the same stage, living off the streets where people spit on you. I love my home country but it is not the place where i can fulfill my dreams right now, i will be back there but only after i have accumulated wealth so that i can start my own programme to teach people what to do that they dont stay poor. it will take years

user don't. Let him learn. He's not the only person here in flipland starving. In fact, there are lots of flips here in worse conditions than him. Let him learn.

lol you just slept? now i feel scammed, must be an evening there as it is just midnight over here

Haha, I'm an expat living in the PH.

your country is shit.
Your president is shit.
Your women are easy whores.

I'm actually just about done living in this shit hole.

Fucking everyone trying to jew me out of money by overpricing condos and basic services.

Fucking pinoys, should've spent my sabbatical in Europe.

But I did fuck over 200 pinays, and they still hit me up as being the best fuck.

If only I could believe them.

Ph is a country filled with ignorant, uneducated, stupid people that are now finally moving into the middle class.

To bad your president sold you out to China.

Enjoy becoming a proper province of China, the next genocide is going to be against pinoys.

>spic genes
Are spanish people spic? But other than that, same but fat as fuck.

Were pacific islanders dumb fucks. The americucks who colonized us had the brains of hagfish and labeled us Asians. Google image mongolians and pacific islanders. WERE FUCKING DIFFERENT.

i have already sent. it cant be stopped now but its alright, $50 wont change anyone's life. i am from Indian descent and just want to change the perspective in people's mind that us Indians are not fucking scammers only.
Although, thank you very much user for your concern. i hope you live nearby me and i could share a beer with you someday

I'm not a scam and i did not come here to beg.
user helped me thanks. But i initially came here to look for suicide suggestions. Here's my only id right now. I'm a Filipino. 23 yrs old.

Enough with calling me a larp or scam.

>Your president is shit.
I know your feel bro. I hate this country too. I cant even move out because the U.S embassy and Eurocucks labeled us too stupid (therefore limited the visas). Fuck

You may see me as cruel but I hope you see why. He posted no proof. Just a story to beg.

He played you. If you want to donate and feel good, there was user in Venezuela with eth if anyone has that address.

You could be saving that money for when you go back to India.

No. I looked for an ID to show proof that I am who i say i am. That Id is the lowest of all id's here in Philippines. All minimum wage earners have that id. You have thay id, you are.poor. sorry. I did not scam you. I can send your 2.99 nanos back. Just send me ur address because u sent from binance. As i said i did not come here for free.crypto.

mate, i am not calling you a scam. i just sent you 3 NANo and it was all on belief because i saw your pain through your posts. its just that we are on a platform where everybody is anonymous and i have been scammed more than once into sending money to somebody in pain, so i just called outfront.
had i thought you are a scam why would i send you nano.
now i would like you to never put up thread like this and own up the situation you are into, its just playing with bad cards. you have to make the best of it