Anyone on biz take this?

What's it like? Does it help you concentrate and get work done?

Get adderall. Modafinil sucks desu.

Just exercise and drink coffee if you have to, you don't need to buy drugs unless you have to stay awake for 3 days.

adderall sucks too there's no good "smart pill" out there

I heard there's also an OTC version where it metabolizes into modafinil in your body. I forgot what it's called though.

It might make you clear headed, but it's not a miracle drug. Just trade sober, you want to make rational calls (i.e. don't go for anything stronger either).

Dexedrine is decent.

The best one for me has been low dose Klonopin though.

It keeps you awake and also seems to give a slight headache kind of feel.

If you need to stay awake it is okay, but this reddit-tier discussion about it making you smarter or something is just not true. They are trying to sell you on this and other products. It only keeps you awake.

Armodafinil is slightly better too if you decide you really just need to fucking stay awake.

this mostly.

I have a perscription for it whenever I want it. It makes you much more of an efficient worker and think. Just no sugar or alcohol when using it and have water handy it makes you thirsty.
You will be 2x as efficient and effective as you normally are,3-4x if you have a plan to work with. I like it but it isnt a miracle, Ill be taking a 200mg pill over the next 3 days as I have a shit ton of work to get done. You will also be more short tempered towards needless obstacles that delay you and you get anxious if you do not get shit done.

Modafil helps with wakefulness, but it's not like a Limitless drug or anything

So, if I'm already short-tempered. I'd just be pissed all the time if I take it?

adderall 10mg instant release + a coke's worth of caffeine

mainly just keeps you awake. for people who struggle with lethargy during the day, yes afanils do wonders. it will not make you smarter

on it rn, it's decent, just don't take too late in the day (past 12-1pm) or you'll be fucking up all night

Stacks well with caffeine

most likely. i'm usually very patient but moda makes me want to push people that are in my way

I take caffeine. I'm currently taking salbutamol to cut up. It makes me a little crazy, though.

I suggest trying piracetam, though. When I played go (board game) it helped. Caffeine hurts.

caffeine is also a drug, retard

my friend on Klonopin was REALLY shit at chess, it's the opposite of the effect you want if you want to be sharp

you'll probably be GREAT at family feud, it dumbs you down to the average person's level

Why is this the best out there?

I live in NYC and I feel like that normally.

adrinifil but the conversion is very bad for your liver

Illegal now where I'm from, as of 2016. I had come across it a few years back and wanted to try it, but never got round to it. Kinda pissed now desu.

I am on the adhd meds now and now realize the kratom works a lot better

Noted, thanks.

Completely useless. May well be placebo only. Amphetamines are far superior.
It may suck as a smart pill but at least it has a very noticeable effect which may be recreational to some. I find it quite euphoric and doesn't negatively affect my performance at work. Great to take in the morning to power through a boring day at the office. Feels good and time just flies by.

Never got around to this. Tried over 100+ supplements. NALT, choline bitartrate, noopept, ALCAR, and green tea work individually. L Theanine is alright. Tianeptine and kratom too. Lots of water daily.

Had a take home exam for a shitty 4th year stats subject that went from the Monday night until 5pm Thursday. Took modafinil, slept about 6 hours all up (in 2 hour bursts) and got a perfect exam.

There was almost no tired, lazy feeling when I woke from these naps. My mind would immediately switch back to thinking about the question I was doing before sleeping, and I'd spring out of bed easily.

Ive taken it since and it was never as good. In a situation where you are highly motivated already + take modaf....so good

Just get an assistant whose job is to make sure you're not being lazy.
Laziness is genetic, there is no way to remove it, and taking drugs and ruining your brain is completely retarded when you are rich and so have a shot at immortality, you want your brain as healthy as possible for as long as possible you dimwitted low-life.

I take it three times a week. At the start it was the best thing ever, put me in a great mood and after taking it at 6am could stay up until the next day if I wanted to. Now my tolerance has built up, but it still works great for focus and counteracting tiredness. Would definitely recommend

My secret is half dose of cocaine + one tab of modafinil crushed and snort the lot before breakfast followed by a cold shower, one egg and a coffee.

Better add, I always take it with either caffeine, noopept or phenylpiracetam. It seems to magnify the effects of caffeine really well, feels like speed

I was using this 3 x per week to get through night shifts. Went into psychosis for the first time in my life after about 6 months of use. Was put into mental hospital once released after three days however it persisted and then was put in for three months. Still recovering a year later, have come off antipsychotics which is good.
Just a warning. You won't know it.

The equivalent of Ritalin/Adderall

NANO.

Only recommendation is to take this shit with a greasy meal, healthy fats preferably like Avacado and Coconut oil.

If you do not hydrate and eat fats this shit will give you headaches even if you do not normally get them.

Other than that, amazing drug, all the concentration with non of the stim effects you get from ADHD meds and amphetamines.

Sounds like Patrick Bateman's breakfast of champions, brah. Have you started axe murdering hookers while espousing the gloriousness of the latest Huey Lewis album yet, or are you still in the stabbing-drunken-hobos-in-a-dirty alley phase of your psychosis? Godspeed, user.

I keep it simple with coffee. There is a reason it's the most used drug.

It's mostly snake oil

Doesn't noticeably work, just gives you a mild headache

Went through 12 pills - wasted my money.

Possibly if the people arent getting concepts or steps you find stupidly simple. If you can control your temper you will be fine so long as you are introspective and aware of your moods.
Its worth it though provided you get a perscription.

KRATOM AND MODAFINIL WILL GIVE YOU SEIZURES DO NOT FUCKING TAKE THEM TOGETHER

I REPEAT

KRATOM AND MODAFINIL WILL GIVE YOU SEIZURES DO NOT FUCKING TAKE THEM TOGETHER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE

its dog shit for me personally and i havent met anyone who's had a positive experience too it.

the only drugs worth taking are the amphetamines but obviously they are harmful in the end.

there's no such thing as benefit without consequence when it comes to drugs

doing the gods part out here.

I've been using it 5 days a week for work. Lately it's lost its effectiveness I know longer get the intense in the zone feeling from it just helps me with appetite suppression.

Recently my heart rate has been high when taking it by 15bps more so that's something to watch out for

Yeah, that's exactly the problem. I'll see if I can get a script for it and how my mood fairs. Thanks.

Modafinil is basically like caffeine but without the crash afterwards. It will keep you from feeling tired, but won't really do anything else.

I love the blanket statements these kids make. You're asking in the wrong place man, this is the same board that had a "doctors all suck" thread. The drug will have a different affect on every individual, give it a try and see if it works for you. Personally it works for me, keeps me awake without the jitters of caffeine and I do get a bit more done on it. Kratom tastes too nasty for me to indulge in and gives me the jitters though.

Never did shit for me but make me feel hot/feverish and dehydrated. Caffeine does a better job than this crap. Also spent $60 of Bitcoin on it in 2016, which would probably be like $2000, so I'm mad

I spent 10 bitcoins back in the day, that's over $100K now. I don't feel bad though, since I wouldn't have bought bitcoin for investment purposes otherwise back then.

Alright, I've got nothing to complain about

armodafinil is shit

lmao are you 14?

the fact that drugs can't magically raise your IQ like all of you seem to think makes me glad I don't care about IQ

It's for focus and staying up to study. Not going to make you smart just by taking it.

tell that to the unwashed masses that watched 'limitless'

I haven't seen that movie, so I don't have a reference.

Thanks for looking out user

I use it occasionally, only take 30-60 mg as I feel thats enough and more doesn't benefit me much. Also gives you very chitty low quality sleep, and sleep is #1 for brain gains so

dun take dat shit dat fukwit dopamine too much

Makes your piss fucking stink too pal

If you're a normie, energic, positive, active, there's no good reason to touch these things. If you have problems to begin with, use some proper stim instead, instead of a new and barely tested chemical.

Caffeine without the crash?

I'll pass, doesn't seem worth the trouble. Adderall on the other hand, that's a miracle drug.

> tfw met a crypto grill irl tonight
> her wallet is larger than mine

Hodl me, bros

the headache is dehydration
If u drink water all day long u will not get it, unless you take a lot of modafinil

Used it for 1.5 years. Definitely works, lots of focus and reduced lethargy. Got shit tonnes of work done in spare time after day cuck. Got from modafinalcat, not sure where is the best source now. Used in moderation it's great.

Is it safe to buy over clearnet?

Couldn't say, haven't purchased for a while

Some peope swear by it. For me it didn't help concentration, just kept me wide awake for long while increasing anxiety. Also it gave me the itches.

Killing hookers with pillow every 25th on each month purify me. Those days I double dose and I end the day with a triple cask whisky. Don't ask why.

Heed this warning.

I didn't even take it thay regulary and I started getting onsets and near full blown panic attacks, at really random times.

Dropped modafameme for good

Does fuck all, you wont feel any different but wont be able to sleep come night time.

Amphetamines are better. But long term they do cause cardio- and neurotoxicity.

The profile of modafinil in terms of toxicity is more favourable but in terms of effect less strong imo.

Stop doing drugs you absolute pajeet

If I take this will it make my anxiety worse?

Uppers seem to do that to me.

not an argument

doesn't raise IQ, just raises the amount of time you can spend doing activities that involve your brain

let's be real, most of us have ADHD and can't focus unless it's playing vidya

yes, most uppers make your anxiety worse

you need to be able to control your anxiety first, that's just important in life in general

that's gotta feel like finding out her clit is bigger than your dick

>use some proper stim instead, instead of a new and barely tested chemical.

medfag here, just keep your dumb mouth shut if you don't know anything about the subject matter.

not true vyvanse is amazing, when I first took adderall it made me fill amazing like I was on top of the world then had the worst come down it was a like a match that burned bright but short, vyvanse on the other hand gave me just the right of motivation and made it last throughout the day with no bad come down or super intense high. I find ritalin to be more like adderall and those are the only three I've taken. Vyvanse plus enough weed for a bowl to fall asleep at the end of the day is perfect for a day of study.

Serious advice for everyone here taking modafinil

If this stuff works for you it means your sleep is not good enough. Even if you might go to sleep on time 8 hours straight it might be because of a sleep apnea.
Get yourself into a sleep clinic if you find modafinil to be particularly effective. It can change your live to have proper sleep.

I once took modifinil. Probably took way too much because I was posting on Veeky Forums for 3 days straight without any sleep. Kept posting walls of text as well.

No it won't make you more productive but it WILL make you more determined to work harder at what you were already planning to do.

It won't give you the motivation to actually do something productive if that's what you mean but if you actually wanted to go to the gym or do some serious work then it will make you a beast.

Most likely you'll just post walls of text on Veeky Forums though.

elvanse is pretty good, but still it's a double edged sword. you could spend +7 hours working maniacally or +4 hours masturbating