Other urls found in this thread:

fnb.sagepub.com/content/32/3/227.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3918945/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24471761
fasebj.org/content/28/1_Supplement/620.10.short
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4067152
jurology.com/article/S0022-5347(01)68518-5/abstract
collective-evolution.com
ornish.com/wp-content/uploads/Intensive_Lifestyle_Changes_and_Prostate_Cancer.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

didn't save Jobs

wheres the source not just a probably edited pic

Do they sell vegan blood at whole foods or do i need to go to the farmers market?

source?
better not be vegan.org

lol even the cancer cells die from the malnutrition

You are right i have no excuse
Tomorrow I start eating vegans

>"Ecorazzi is the online magazine where people go to get the latest in news, pop culture, commentary, and animal justice with an unapologetically vegan voice. Written by vegans, for vegans."
Headline discarded.

>hilariously appropriate acronym

Well there goes their credibility.

Giggle.

Could you link me the paper, if it exists? :^)

wasnt he a fruitarian

>Study finds
Tired of this.
It takes many years and examinations to determine anything.
One study with a set of data doesn't mean shit.

>Apples
Mild kek

fnb.sagepub.com/content/32/3/227.abstract
>Consumption of milk and other animal-source foods by undernourished children improves anthropometric indices and cognitive function and reduces the prevalence of biochemical and functional nutritional deficiencies, reducing morbidity and mortality.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3918945/
>The strikingly high stunting rates in these toddlers and the protective effect of meat consumption against stunting emphasize the need for interventions to improve complementary feeding practices, beginning in infancy.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24471761
>High animal protein intake in infancy, but not vegetable protein intake, was associated with accelerated growth and higher BMI in childhood. Dairy protein intake in infancy may be positively associated with linear growth and also with IGF-1 in six-year-old girls.

fasebj.org/content/28/1_Supplement/620.10.short
> Regions with higher dairy consumptions are more likely to have lower rates of stunting. Consumption of diary was associated with a lower risk of being stunted (χ2=20.2 and pStunted children had a significantly less varied diet, fewer dairy products and fruit than non-stunted children.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4067152
>he children fed vegetarian and anthroposophic diets were somewhat lighter and shorter than the children on omnivorous diets but were within normal limits. The children fed macrobiotic diets were significantly lighter and shorter.

What's YOUR excuse?

what a queer

laft

It was published in the Journal of Urology, Sep 2005

jurology.com/article/S0022-5347(01)68518-5/abstract

Unless you already have a method to get access, you'd have to pay for it, and I doubt it's worth it.

>By Admin
the cited source:
collective-evolution.com
>HAVING A BAD TRIP ON ‘SHROOMS’ CAN ACTUALLY IMPROVE YOUR WELL-BEING
>FIND OUT WHAT YOUR AYURVEDIC BODY TYPE IS & WHY IT MATTERS
>CONSCIOUS MUSICIAN DUB FX ON WHY “EVERYONE NEEDS TO WAKE THE F*** UP!”

Quality journalism everyone.
And that's coming from somebody who sympathises with the idea of vegetarianism.

From the full study:
>Experimental group patients were prescribed an intensive lifestyle program that included a vegan diet supplemented with soy (1 daily serving of tofu plus 58 gm of a fortified soy protein powdered beverage), fish oil (3 gm daily), vitamin E (400 IU daily), selenium (200 mcg daily) and vitamin C (2 gm daily), moderate aerobic exercise (walking 30 minutes 6 days weekly), stress management techniques (gentle yoga based stretching, breathing, meditation, imagery and progressive relaxation for a total of 60 minutes daily) and participation in a 1-hour support group once weekly to enhance adherence to
the intervention.10 The diet was predominantly fruits, vegetables, whole grains (complex carbohydrates), legumes and soy products, low in simple carbohydrates and with approximately10% of calories from fat.11 The diet is intensive butpalatable and practical. In earlier studies most patients were able to adhere to this diet for at least 5 years.10 –13 A registered dietitian was available for nutrition education and counseling. A nurse case manager contacted patients by telephone once weekly for the first 3 months and once
monthly thereafter. Control group patients were asked to follow the advice of their physicians regarding lifestyle changes. All therapeutic decisions, including whether to undergo conventional treatment during the study course, were
deferred to the personal physician of each patient.

i

i'll take the risk of increased cancer for the delicious taste of meat.

why live long if you can't live well?

I'd rather live a short life of delicious meat than a long life of nothing but vegetables and sadness.

Hmm...

Spend 60-70 years eating garbage, or 60-70 years in food bliss.

That's a tough one...

Control group has multiple variables compared to trial group. Invalid comparison. Yet another piece of nutritional science "journalism" clickbait crap.

>Spend 60-70 years eating garbage, or 60-70 years in food bliss.
Oh come on, there's nothing wrong with many vegetarian/vegan foods.
I understand people like meat and want to keep eating it, but labeling every food without meat garbage is too harsh.

Underrated comment

Noice

time to drink some vegan blood

>So what's your excuse now?
Animals taste good.
That and preventing cancer isn't the only nutritional benefit we need to live.

>Needing to rely on vegetables to fight cancer.
No wonder vegans are all pussies.

studies regarding vegans are pretty silly considering the "standard american diet" is going to be consumed by people who are largely poor, and uneducated about proper nutrition. Vegans are generally middle class or higher. There is an enormous classism in veganism. If you are rich and can afford proper healthcare, medication, adequate nutrition, and eat a healthy diet, meat or not, you are going to be ok

Once again..

>comparing vegans to a group that includes 500 million people who eat mcdonalds tier fastfood every day

Odds are people on paleo diets are also healthier too because they pay so much more attention to what goes in their front holes than the average person does.

Fugg this is good

Boom goes the dynamite

get destroyed

Best ck post in the last half year

It don't matter. None of this matters.

Newfag

It was worth coming into this thread just for this.

>I'D RATHER DIE HAPPY THAN LIVE WITHOUT MUH TASTE/BACON/CHEESE

>study finds ______
>doesn't mention the study was conducted in a basement with fake crab meat and carrot juice

>sell
>vegan blood

Nah, you want something truly organic. You gotta harvest that yourself. It won't be hard, vegans cannot do anything with announcing it. All you need to do is set up an area to debate the merits of veganism and they'll come to you

Ayy lmao

I'm legit a vegan and I laughed so hard!

dubious source

>journal of medicine
>dubious source

ornish.com/wp-content/uploads/Intensive_Lifestyle_Changes_and_Prostate_Cancer.pdf

shut up you retarded faggot
you want to give yourself colon cancer because of muh barbeque go right ahead but don't say you didn't know

>Site reposting a "news" article from Collective Evolution.
>At all trustworthy

Make your choice.

I like the sweet taste of death

Gee wow, a study from 11 years ago.
I wonder why NOBODY has picked up on this...

Also consider that intense exercise, which was the actual major player in this study, alters androgen production which can fight off prostate cancer.

So, amazingly, diet AND exercise cure cancer.

And nothing about it being a vegan diet specifically is even mentioned in your article, it is more akin to a vegetarian diet. Get your shit straight, faggot.

We all die any way op my ancestors ate meat and plants and so will i. Also plants can feel pain too.

>DURRR BE VEGAN AND YOU'LL LIVE FOREVER

Yeah, except you'll extend the shitty part of your life. I might get to run around being an old man for 10 more years, whoop-de-shit. If being vegan could extend my 20s for another 10 years, then I'd consider it. Otherwise no.

top kek

You don't have to be a man when you're old, cis scum.

u cheeky cunt

Our teeth are the teeth od omnivores

studies. lol

>killing cancer
>blood
this means began blood is fucking toxic to its own body.

no actually the "canines" are more closely related to horse teeth than anything truly carnivorous

also, so?
we don't need to eat animal products to survive anymore. that part of our history is over. step into the future.

full blown retard
I bet you fuck your cousins

Funny haha

I don't want to be a fruitcake.

People are still pushing this shit?
We are omnivores, if you can live without feeding on the suffering of lesser being then more power to you. But i don't want to jump through a million hoops to replace every animal product in my diet.

>So what's your excuse now?
I'm Peter Thiel.

Because I like my meat like I fuck your mother

>Raw

lost

hello /r/Veeky Forums!

roasted desu

I don't believe in such articles.

>Revolver Ocelot

Flawed argument since the shitty part doesn't go away, it's averaged into the rest of your life. The health issues from [bad thing] don't usually just prey on you when you're weak, they hobble you all the way there.

Fuck veganism, though.

top puf

The study has reproducibility? then if it has, i'd go more veggie like.

steve jobs

Well played.

ITT: vegans get rekt

All the vegans I know are weak as fuck man they look like shit and constantly get flu in the winter

Fake

kek

Tip top giggle

Nice try, pumpkin.

meat tastes good and what's the point of living long if you don't enjoy it?

i laughed and smiled and nodded my head at your funny comment

Kekkity

>no controls
>fucked up execution
>results were probably p-hacked so they would get published

nice pseudo science you fucking monkey

>a million hoops

Vegan diets are literally cheaper and literally take less prep time than non-vegan diets. Nice meme, but you should probably do some research before you start spouting headcanon bullshit.

>tfw chicken breast is cheaper than tomatoes and even lettuce per lbs.

And that is the most expensive cut.

SHOTS
FIRED

so not effective at all?

I don't usually come to this board, good work.

You are doing gods work.