Where does the energy from gravity come from?

Where does the energy from gravity come from?

God

all other energies. It can just get stored as gravitational energy.

Monkey posters.

This was already stated by

mass

What does this post have to do with the topic in discussion?

Unless you just wanted to spam your pedophile cartoons on an unrelated board. I believe that would suit your needs much better.

wow, berate ME why don't you

You didn't answer my question.

It's a conservative force.

What is gravity?

Overflow from low-entropy dimensions

What's a good book on General Relativity? One that actually shows some of the math. I'm not saying I'll understand it, but I've taken all the lower maths (calc series, intro to matrix, diff eq).

I want to understand the relation between gravity and time.

Also, what made Einstein work on GR? My understanding is that the "constructs" (laws, equations, etc.) for physics come about from observing some phenomenon. What the hell was he observing that made him investigate this?

Where does the energy from energy come from?

You can't.

What is love?

cute waifus

at least it isn't liberal

Mass.
Here's an actual question: show that the fundamental group [math]\pi_1(\mathbb{R} \setminus S_n)[/math] of the [math]n[/math]-ply punctured plane is the free group on [math]n[/math] elements. Prove then that the fundamental group of a bouquet is a direct sum of the integers.

Baby dont hurt me

Take your pedophile cartoons back to .

Gravitational potential energy is created because gravity accelerates matter.

More abstractly, this acceleration is experienced by the matter because the curvature of spacetime increases non-linearly (inversely proportional to the square of the distance from the source of curvature) and the curvature is created from the Higgs field imparting mass to specific energies.

Gravitation by Misner, Thorne, and Wheeler is the book you're looking for.

According to GR, space and time are both dimensions in our universe (think of a Riemann 4-manifold). Temporal and spatial dimensions must both experience the curvature to sustain causality.

The work on GR was primarily due to the experimental work on photons and that they travel with the same velocity in all reference frames. Think of a man in a car and a man on the road, both observing a photon inside the car travel in the direction of the car and both men calculate the same value for the photon's velocity. In Newtonian physics, the observer on the road should sum the velocities of the car and photon but that leads to v+c=c, so we need to explain this strange phenomena, hence GR.

Dont hurt me

Allah

No more

Explosions come from Allah, dum dum.

How much energy is contained in a cubic meter of gravity?

The field itself stores the energy

Depends on the masses and locations of everything everywhere.
Be more specific about the relevant objects in your scenario.