This fucking shitcoin ruined me. bought nearly at ath and it’s like 46% down now. Since biz shilled me with promises...

This fucking shitcoin ruined me. bought nearly at ath and it’s like 46% down now. Since biz shilled me with promises, like it can only go up and VEN will make it and be under the top 5 coins I went nearly all in into this shitcoin.

S to spit on its mothers grave

Tighten your hands because you're gonna be holding for two months before your investment turns green again

If hes lucky

> Literally bought at the top
> Couldn’t control his fantasy of getting rich and fomo’d in
> Blames the coin

Appropriate picture.

Fucking biz
Broke into your house, put a gun to your head and forced you to buy VEN
Fucking hell no one is safe.

Nice try m8

so when is this speech going to take place?

?

"I am going to have a speech about the ..."

I don't know man lol. Am I Sunny's personal assistant?

he's a ven shill you think he actually knows anything?

sorry you kinda gave off that vibe yeah

How are you sure if you're buying at the top before you buy it?

Who said it was the top? In 1 year it was the dip

Nice
So basically all the investment pool is already allocated to early partners. All the future partner will market buy VET.
Time to start buying back I guess 50k node here I come

>"Going nearly all in" most likely with every dollar you can spare on one coin.
> Listening to the deadly combination of Biz's well known tendency to shill with blatant disregard of caution and Vetards. Next you'll be on in on Verge, Tron, and Nano at ATH's, completing the 4 horseman of cult coins.
> Buying at an ATH after huge run-up during Alt nuclear winter with BTC dominance eclipsing 40%... brainlet.

We all take our bumps and bruises in Crypto, don't cry about it. Take responsibility for your actions and don't be a jig about it. Dust yourself off and either hold, Vechain will rebound after BTC completes it's 5th wave and surpasses 12.4 over the next cpl weeks.. or sell your VEN and go in on big daddy BTC (the exception to the rule) when it corrects down to 10.3ish b4 the next big wave.

DO NOT BUY

ricecoins
currycoins
camelcoins
ponzicoins
tokens
techcoins
shillcoins
greaterfoolcoins
tulipcoins
bizcoins
Bitcoins