Im in a situation where i can get some LSD with a friend...

Im in a situation where i can get some LSD with a friend. I was all up for it but now when i have the means im having some second thoughts... Reason why im posting this to /sci is because im quite interested in any harmfull stuff that can happen to me. Also i have a pretty busy days ahead and if i would take some does this means that the day is ruined as far as productive work goes?

If you're just doing it once, you won't fuck your body up much/at all. The bigger danger is psychological if you have a bad trip.

recreational drug use is not science related
erowid.org has a lifetime supply of drug information, and instead of expecting people to spoonfeed you information you could just do your own research

How mentally strong are you, OP? Do you get emotional easily? Do you have any trauma or doubts about tripping? Read about Tim Leary and his theory on (mind)set and setting

Book a few days off.

Certainly the day will not be financially rewarding.

There's a reason it's "set and setting" and not "mindset and setting". Being prepared means feeling good physically as well.

Very true. I just usually try to explain it to people not into drugs like that because it's easier to remember but that's a really valid point

Yes, you're going to be out for at least a full day, wait until a day off. My first (and only, mind you) time, it lasted at least 14 hours, and didn't end until I went to sleep, which LSD also will generally stop you from doing so I again would take it early in the day.

>im quite interested in any harmfull stuff that can happen to me
Physical harm is possible if the substance isn't actually LSD. This is actually quite likely in 2016. Read about NBOMEs.
You can get test kits. If you won't test it, at least don't hold it in your mouth but swallow it straight away.

just make sure youre already having a good day prior to taking the LSD and you will have a "good trip"

>wake up early, exercise
>have next day booked off work
>do some productive things to make you happy
>eat, shit, shower and wear your favourite clothes
>be having fun with your friend, listening to music or watching something or gaming
>eat lsd 2 hours prior to when you wanna be high

thats it mane

Next day might be a bit spacey, but it won't last long. It's pretty tame considering how powerful the drug is.

The "come down" of LSD can be some of the most productive hours of your life if you manage it well.

OP here. Hearing all these replies i ask u now...

...is it worth it?

Or is this a question i should take to /adv?

fuck off to /b/ pleb.

yes, fuck off to where this thread is of actual relevancy you degenerate loser

>all this angry name-calling
Butthurt detected

Is it worth it to possibly trigger latent schizophrenia or depression? Not really. Don't listen to anyone who says it "opens your mind", they still live in their mothers' basements. It's just a fucking drug, it's fun for a while, you see cool things, your mind gets fucked up, and then it's over and you're still a faggot.

>still a faggot

correction:
#
gay faggot. also OP, fuck right over to /b/

It does whatever you want it to do. You might see shit and fully believe you met God or something but honestly man it's a fun experience all in all. Check out some documentaries while you're on it. Last time I watched all of planet earth on my fuck huge lcd tv and felt that I was experiencing all of it first hand.

100% test your stuff. 25i is a messy, mechanical substance that mimics LSD, and while it is fun, it can actually kill you. Had an incredibly horrible trip on it because of a misdose.

If you've got shit like that running in your family then yeah stay far away, otherwise it's pretty damn safe. Set and setting is key, take it not only when you have the day off but the day after off as well.

I enjoyed 25e-nbome a few times but I noticed that anything over a light dose just gave a really shit bodyload. 2cs are great though, nbomes not so much

>Im in a situation where i can get some LSD
it isn't actual LSD. It's a 2c-series research chemical, or some other psychedelic that's easier to synthesize with less-regulated precursors packaged on blotter paper or in windowpanes or whatever.

bro you can buy 1p-LSD on the clearnet completely legally (although you shouldn't buy it if you intend to consume it. that's illegal.)

real LSD is out there and becoming much more common. Just befriend some hippies and you're golden.