Seriously congrats on this

seriously congrats on this

When it lists on Korean exchanges, it'll moon. They'll want it right? The gooks want it r-right?

>pumps up
>bleeds even more hours later
it does the same pattern every time

W-w-whales accumulating right?

idk user. 1.6k members in korean telegram and tens of thousands in kakaotalk.

me thinks they will shill this to fellow gook friends who will buy in krw

its priced in. everyone who holds ICX knows that "i-it will m-moon when koreans buy!!!!" so it's already priced in.

This will keep bleeding out until they release something monumental without announcing it. And that might be never.

it hit 1 billion mc in a few days, did you expect it to run more without taking a year long brake? haha

it's almost like:
>what goes up, must come down again (short-term)

WHO WOULDVE FUCKING THOUGHT, YOU GOD DAMNED FUCKING GENUIS?

seriously, though:
>all time low volume
>watching the order book, you'll realize, the spikes are caused by whales and the price is heavily manipulated (talking 1-2mm walls temporarily set and then 10 sec later pulled just to keep the price from going in certain direction, at certain times)
>at this point the factual statement "this thing will go up when it hits the KRW pairing in korea" has been made into a meme by this insipied board and it's subhuman basement dwelling population

it might go up the next few day, or it'll take a few weeks.
but holding this with a 1-2% stop-loss or a while is a very smart move, right now...

also: i'm basically a noob who got into this a few months ago and i've been successfully daytrading this thing for weeks now, without major hitches.
very, VERY predictable whale play as long as you don't sell and buy your whole stack all the time...
manage your risk if you follow this latter route (in case you're a desparate bagholder)

It is priced in. If you are aware of it, it's true. However, all those people who used to own ICX when it was at $12 dumped, probably to chase moon missions elsewhere. There might be a % of those who come back as well.

I'm new to crypto but yesterday I bought Icon since it was recommended in a thread and I I'm at over 50% profit right now. Are there any other coins like this?

RIght now, VEN. It's a good time to buy since the dump after their conf"

Thanks, I'll look into buying some. I'll keep maybe half in this in case it continues to moon, but I'll move the other half in VEN.

Do you fucking idiots even realize that iconomi and icx are not the same thing what the fuck seriously
Or what the hell are you talking about

This is the one on Binance I think.

are you retarded?

Yeah no shit but then whats the point of this thread? ICX is just doing the same shit as any other shitcoin right now...

Yes it's the one on Binance. I should receive my Ledger on Monday I hope it's safe there until then.

Well whats your fucking point then? Did you seriously thing icx was gonna go anywhere? And you call me retard?

fuck off retard. literally double digit IQ lmao

This fucking thread dude. What the fuck are you faggots even talking about? ICX isn't going nowhere for now

>TFW being anally loaded with korean ETH
digits of truth
I tell people since 10 usd to sell this overhyped shitcoin.
That said it it went downhill alot, so I bought a few yesterday, just to see these walls you describe and dump it immediately.
Maybe later, maybe at 2-2,5 usd, maybe never again.
They would probably do much better as a legally listed korean IPO than this whole retarded coin muh korean muh ethereum idea.

i think you must mean Iconomi not Icon

Great reply, thanks!
Well i actually bought iconomi when it was only a few cents and basically made like 7k since yesterday, so yeah i must be really retarded.
Good luck with your icx bags faggot

Not Korean ETH

Not priced in, what was priced in was Phase 1 of mainnet launch and annual summit... What isn't priced in is the ERC 20 token swap to mainnet combined with the wallet usability AND how could an untouched market be priced in? You're figuratively opening the doors to S Korea's first native born blockchain to S.Korea. The literally cannot buy it. The downside is that their volume hasn't been what everybody thought it was going to be since the FUD ended but that may change as the market is turning bullish. It also depends on how ICX handles marketing and Korean roll out. But just as everything that goes up must come down the same is true for solid projects with potential going back up after correction completes. This project by Quarters 2,3,4 will have big rewards. This isn't some pump and dump shit coin. If you've looked at this projects fundamentals and it's niche and it's market advantage you'd have to be a retard to not know that the moon mission is a matter of when not if.

i tried to understand what the hell iconomi even does and it doesn't do a very good job of explaining itself on its website

>bancor protocol
/pol is right every fucking time I am tired of it