Chain Link Outsourced

Post >yfw you realize Chain Link shilling by Pajeets is actually true.

youtube.com/watch?v=oCsS_CtbbNc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P6DRJEK7TOY
youtube.com/watch?v=kTg3OdmtA9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chainlink the bangladeshi ether

Priced in.

Chainlink sweat shop. shame on sergey for letting his big mac greed get to him.

The problem with chain link is the fact that there are 350,000,000 in circulation. If it went up to even $500 that would put it at a market cap of $175 billion, or second to bitcoin. I really don’t see it going down like that.

>the problem with Chainlink is if it went up 100,000% it would have a large market cap

Uhh ok

Brainlet, so BTC is just going to stay at the same price? You can’t see it because your brain doesn’t think past your nose.

Wait high price is a problem? I've been doing this all wrong

NOT HIGH ENOUGH NOT HIGH ENOUGH

>related video
youtube.com/watch?v=P6DRJEK7TOY
>those comments

oh nonononononono

No, I just keep seeing this Link $1000 eoy meme and it’s ridiculous.

The only thing that machine is missing is a sensor at the proper chain link length and a solenoid to signal a automated cutter......

Oh also the Market cap issue is true but....
>If market goes to 1 trillion 175 billion is do able
>Circulating supply will be lowered by nodes

How exactly do nodes cause the circulation to decrease? Asking because I’m seriously considering dropping $6600 on Link.

nodes hold link for reputation in the system. more nodes held = more jobs given. if chainlink gets adopted we're going to see virtually zero circulating supply and the price will fly. Fucking nolinkers are absolutely unsalvageable

Why would someone stake their LINK in a node vs selling their stack when singularity hits?

research more before you buy buy into it. Link tokens will be used for staking in the network once main net hits.

Some smart contract owner may require node operators to lock their LINK for colateral. Seeing AXA example on their website, we can see that contarct may last for months. If some high value contracts are relient on LINK network, potentially millions of LINK will be locked. Sorry for bad explanatoon, typing from phone.

Because it will be very profitable to stake it

Its going to be a sad day when the link marines wake up and smell the coffee. We will witness Sirgay hanging up his shirt and trainers for the last time despite shilling for his life and the project dies its natural death.

No sane person believes LINK will hit $500 any time soon. $80-100 in the next two years, however, is doable, and that's already 100x depending on when you bought in. Pretty solid when you realize that BTC will AT BEST deliver 5-10x in that timeframe.

cause you get paid per contract in more link and the more you hold the more you get

Because if you sold it wouldn't be a singularity fuckwit

Yeah, I’m going ahead with the buy. Thanks!

If LINK hits 1000, someone holding 10k LINK can sell their stack for 10 million though.

IT JUST FUCKING WORKS!! BUY MY LINK!

10K LINK stack sold at 1000 LINK is 10 million...that sounds like singularity to me.

sergey doesnt shill anything and you shouldnt respond to my posts with non sequiturs.
passive income vs instant gratification

So would any abstract concept mean "singularity" to you? Because that's pretty much the parameters you've set up.

By that logic why would someone take the lump-sum in a lottery vs the monthly payout...

youtube.com/watch?v=kTg3OdmtA9s

no not the same logic at all. take this brainlet shit somewhere else

I'm certain LINK hitting 1000 per token is considered singularity to many...a lot of anons would be multimillionaires.

link is more likely to hit 1 cent
that's actually true not even trolling

kek

If it isn’t $1000 eoy I’ll eat everyone’s dick

eat my shorts

nice try, fag

you just want to eat dick

Poor poor linkies
Link has oracles, it solves problem ( ) xD
So because of that it'll be $1000 !!! :)

I have news for you anons, everyone thinks their coin they are holding large portions of is gonna be 100x
Everyones coin solves a problem
(Insert) Coin solves scalability
( ) Coin solves private contracts
( ) Coin solves transaction speeds
( ) Coin solves machine to machine transactions
( ) Coin solves all of these

You catch my drift stinkies? Not every coin is make it because it promises this and that. Chances of Link even going to $100 is .5% with my generous calculations.

You're a fucking spaz, market cap is a meme

And what? Everyone wants money don't shit on people's dreams you faggot, you probably have 10k link idiot

Most 10k stacks will sell way before then.

This
because at the moment $10 a link will seem like the absolute top

I just want to put things into perspective fag lord
We need someone around here not lying and deluding others

The absurd eoy prediction is to put /newfags off

I'm pretty sure it would put newfags on instead

If most people who buy LINK uses them to operate nodes, which will be the case, there will only be a fraction of the circulating supply on the markets.

$20-50 by eoy and eventually settles in at $150-$200.. just like Assblaster predicted.

This but allot of people already spent tons of their savings on this coin and would like to see others suffer
I know thats why I shill link
If I can't have dreams no-one can

Praise Link !

>sitting here in the cold and dark staring at meme charts like some cyberpunk nightmare
>literal sweatshop is comfy af
I don't know what to think anymore

If link hit 1k my whole family will be able to retire

You're forgetting that those coins besides link solve those problems for only 1 blockchain. Usually its just meant to be for ethereum. Link solves every blockchains need for real world data. Link is solving the biggest problem of all. Not all projects need high transaction speeds. Not all projects need private contracts. Not all projects need machine to machine transactions. Name even one coin or token that will solve all of these for every blockchain and we can talk because every blockchain needs real world data as far as I can tell the the markets that can potentially be using link are massive. We're talking hundreds of trillions of dollars in assets could one day be flowing through link depending on how much smart contracts will be adopted. Think internet service providers like Verizon are the blockchains and Google Amazon etc are the tokens

Think of it like this. If the blockchains start receiving real word data giving it actual utility don't you think the blockchain technology would be exponentially more valuable? Dont you think that if real word data was being provided to ethereum smart contracts ethereum would explode in value.

Not entirely. The more money used tto buy a coin the higher its market cap.