What’s holding us up??

Seriously, wondering /biz’s opinion on what’s keeping us in this bear market? What’s gonna be the spark that gets the crypto fire going again? I miss when it was easy as fuck to make money on most shitcoins and feel like a genius and the wait is fuckin killing me!
A lot of people who seem to be in the know are saying regulation will see a flood of money coming in but when is this supposed to happen?

my guess would be implementation phase

Care to elaborate user?

Bump. Come on guys wanna talk about crypto in general not fucking link or some other shitcoin

You're a fucking idiot and you should kill yourself

Regulation won't be coming too soon, my bet is early 2019

Right now the only possible, steady source of money is normies, and they've lost interest after the crash

The fucking jews

Smart money and most of the whales have left. All that's remaining are mostly bagholders. The small pumps happen from new investors trickling in.

Thanks bro, maybe I should cave your head in instead?

Crypto is dead. The normies came, left and some of them still hold Tron bags. Where the fuck is the money going to come from now?

Yeah it feels like that. But I think it will happen sooner like mid year. Going off what I’ve read. If we get another bullish run started it’ll be game on once the fomo kicks in. I know of a lot of idiots (friends of a friend) that cashed out when the normies cahsed out and have bought back in probably losing money in the process.

Kek. Always a strong possibility You gotta remember there’s only like $15 billion of actual fia

*fiat in the crypto market, the market cap is fuckin bullshit. There’s so much money still coming, with regulation as much as that seems to trigger some people it’s a fact.

>Where the fuck is the money going to come from now?

its the kikes
wallstreet / CME futures
they short it and stop it in its tracks
BAN

What do you mean bear market? Bitcoin's been on a tear recently.

So once we have more fiat to crypto exchanges and liquidity ie QASH and the world book will Alts still be tethered to Bitcoin and Eth prices? Cause right now BTC pumps alts pump etc

This is what crypto has always been like, except for a few months each year of bullruns.

Your impatience is why you'll never make it.

To be honest talking more about the alt market and eth

When BTC pumps, a lot of alts don't pump as hard though.

I’m not going anywhere user, I invested what I could afford I don’t need that money any time soon. It was just a lot more fun seeing all that green instead of going sideways.

True, but you can’t deny the alt market is tethered to BTC.

Yeah, I realize the vast majority of newfags entered the market during the December bullrun. But if you think it'll be anything like that for most of the year, you're in for disappointment.

Buy the projects you think will do well in the next bullrun, or that actually has a chance of massively increasing outside of a bullrun, and walk away from Veeky Forums until things start heating up again.

Newfags check charts every hour and stress out about either how much they're down, or how much they're up. My folio swings $20-50k in either direction every day, and I check the charts and come here to see if anything new is happening once a week at most. When the next bullrun starts, I'll be here more, like everybody else.

not so fast old fag
I got in December
I understand what you're saying, but every year alts have bull runs like what we had? Because then i am excited. If crypto stays like how it is, then all i can do is lame swing trades and barely profit. What are the chances we stay like this till years end?

Normie cash has dried up.

Never ever forget that the sole reason people buy crypto is for the fact they think they can sell it on for more money in the future.

People thought BTC was either going to make you rich or you'd lose everything, right now they are on the bearish side

HOWEVER, if this steady and stable climb continues people will feel safer and slow and steady gains become possible = new entrants. Bitcoin needs to mature into a Wall st type asset.

Look at the charts.

Every year is;
Summer bullrun, correction.
Winter bullrun, correction.
Repeat.

But this last one was the biggest for years. And every bullrun always leaves the total crypto marketcap worth more than the previous one.

If we follow the old growth/bullrun patterns, I'd say we're looking at around $25k BTC tops for the summer bullrun, and $30-40k for the winter bullrun.

:)
I can finally dump some of my heavy bags that have done nothing but bleed

You really think the same patterns will continue into the future? It won’t be the same forever.

It has repeated itself for the 6 years I've been in crypto. This year could be different, but I don't think so.

We're at the very beginning of the summer bullrun now. It will slowly rise until late May-June, and then have a sharp increase. Everything has bled after the winter crash. But most of the shitcoins haven't recovered like real projects have.

One last thing before I leave for another week, since I just saw some fiverr LINK FUD video. If you believe that it's a useless meme/shit project, then you're a fucking idiot.

Good luck, anons.

Oh i've got some solid coins
Just two garbage coins that i was in for a quick flip, didn't work out that way
>CANYA
>TEL

Thanks though desu

You really think LINK is gonna be huge? Never bought in the ICO, but can’t make up my mind. I think mostly the fucking terrible logo has held me back

Most of us got caught holding at least a few shitty bags user. Just don’t sell at a loss and you didn’t lose money.