SIXTY DOLLARS for some godamn FISH!?!?

Sup /ck? Let's share: what's the most expensive dish or meal you've ever had?

Img. related: BLACK MAN ANGRY AT PAPPADEAUX SEAFOOD.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EjNtcRb8zIc
seagars.com/index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I paid $40 for one big chicken schnitzel with cold chips and salad once.
Never again.

Also- haven't seen this guy in forever. I remember some black kid in high school threatening to kick my ass because I was watching one of these videos in IT class.

Paid $1400 for a 3 course meal at a fancy restaurant once. I can't remember what the first 2 parts were but the main course was the best Prime Rib I've ever had and it came with an expensive bottle of wine that tasted really good.

Link to vid?

youtube.com/watch?v=EjNtcRb8zIc

I wonder if he knows that people are laughing at him and now with him.

not

Brazilian Steakhouse $50 a plate. Excellent food.

Me and the wife had dinner at The Lamb's Club in NYC. Salad, two entrees (seared duck breast and braised lamb), dessert (something with strawberries) and 2 glasses of wine came to $180 after tip.

Worth every penny, though.

$1400!?! Holy shit.

Mmm that looks tasty.

$350 at Alinea

Was good but not that good

I once spent like £30 on sushi

I've had Papadeaux's food and the price is not even close to justified.

>prime rib
That must have been a really nice old folks home

Kobe beef dinner with a friend. For the two of us, it was around $400 or so. Fried rice and miso cost $75 extra, but it was the best meal I've ever had. Didn't have to chew the meat since it just melted. Luckily I didn't pay a cent so it all worked out

It was basically the kind of place you'd find a celebrity dining at dressed to the 9s

you could buy 250 kilos of chicken with that money

>Kobe beef

>Fried rice and miso cost $75 extra

quite a gif you've posted there user

the dish that is provided in my wedding ceremony.

Steak dinner with my gf, a huge slab cut in smaller pieces we cooked on a hot plate ourselves. Came out at a total of 96€ including appetizers and drinks. Totally worth it desu

What kind of celebrity? Retired daytime soap opera stars?

>go onto lawn of restaurant and start yelling until the cops come

as many times as he does it it's never not amusing to me

I think I put a hundred dollars down for a meal with my ex, once? It was at a Korean BBQ place. Good shit.

I think I spent $400 USD at a meal at aquavit with my girlfriend. It was good (our first fine dining experience), but I'm not sure it was totally worth it, just given our own taste preference.

Seagar's in Destin Flordia. I remember it was around $300 for my wife and I. We were on our honeymoon though. The food and wine were extraordinary.

seagars.com/index