All I can do is sit and wait
It gives me peace and I can finally delete fucking delta

Other urls found in this thread:

screencast.com/t/RnYdthcA
go
youtube.com/watch?v=zgNHBl9_iyg&t=1s
go.coinmetro.com/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I only put $100 in this but after listening to the AMA I'm tempted to put in more. I think this has the potential to be the number 1 exchange that accepts fiat assuming they don't fuck anything up spectacularly

Reporting in: screencast.com/t/RnYdthcA

how do i put in money as a burger?

The timing will be great with bitcoin getting some traction again. They have big plans, a good team and nice design. As you say, all they have to do is not fuck up.

smart user, i'm doubling down.

this is going to kill binance.

You can do so with a vpn, the current "kyc" consists of 2 questions; where you're from and what your residency is. I don't know if a possible future more extended kyc will screw you over though so I can't advise participating.

it's going to kill coinbase too since it's going to have a debit gateaway.

No more having to buy btc from coinbase/gemini then send it to another exchange to trade when you can do it all at once in one platform. Also no need for bitmex anymore either since you can do it in the same platform.

Also all the early adopters get lifetime rewards such as pic related.

Anybody care to give me a ref code ?

go coinmetro.com/ ?
refId=5a99973ce1249d649c1b63d3

remove the spaces

and there's a dot after go

Thanks, just registered.
Will do some research before dropping money.
Website looks great and project seems interesting.
But the team isn't exactly stellar, wonder if they'll manage to pull it off in such a competitive sector...

The team has years of experience running a forex exchange. If anyone feels like helping a bro out, please use my ref code: coinmetro.co

If you post a SS of purchasing some under my ref I will purchase some under yours as a return favor

Watch this for sure, answers a lot of concerns.

youtube.com/watch?v=zgNHBl9_iyg&t=1s

Is there going to be an exchange platform?

Why do we need another exchange again? There's already like fucking 50 of them

FUD me on this. It sounds too good to be true after the earful of shilling I've been getting

This will be the number 1 exchange in 6 months from now

dyor man, this isn't some backwater decentalized exchange.

it's planning to be Binance+Bitfinex+Bitmex all rolled into one platform.

Are you really gonna skip the best opportunity of 2018?

Use this to get some extra 5a99df06e1249d649c1b655a

As early investors we also get to participate in the ico's hosted on their platform earlier than anyone else. Even if it's only .1 eth that you're putting in, it will definitely be worth it as this will be the best platform for fiat and daytrading with lifetime discounts to the token sale participants. Even ignoring the value of the XCM token itself, I see this as an amazing opportunity and think CoinMetro will easily compete with Coinbase.

I hate to post this like a pajeet, but we'll both get a 2.5% bonus if using a referral code before purchasing. 5a9367a022a7b962b93315f0

jump in anons, train is the safest mode of transportation on your way to the moon

my ref, you'll get a 2.5% discount:
https ://go. coinmetro. com/?refId = 5a63adbc589c124f7b19a1be
delete the spaces

The only possible FUD I see is:
1. There are a lot of incoming exchanges, some good enough to be competition, so the market will be crowded.
2. Presalers/flashsalers got this cheaper, even if the 2 cheapest tiers are vested.
But I bought 117k XCM at 9c and i feel comfy.

I think a good caveat to that is we will see a lot of exchanges dying off as they won't even come close to cutting it against this new tier of exchanges

flash sales aren't an issue, as they have a vesting period; so really, the only people who bought that are in for a medium-term hold, who actually believe it will take off.
Think about that for a sec; some whales that have 5MM-10MM+ are going to have a vested interest in seeing this thing succeed in the next 6-12 months. By that I mean, promoting it for more user adoption, for more volume = XCM/COIN value appreciating in the long-term

Use this for 2.5% additional XCM on your purchase. Also, I never got / won something in my life, maybe some user will actually use it.

go.coinmetro.com/?
refId=5a95eafbc84fcc6aac51e1af