Alt Rock Bottom

This is it Veeky Forums I'm calling rock bottom on new ICO's, this is where you pick a project and really invest in it.

You are all making the huge mistake of letting market sentiment drive you to make choices, but fundamentals of projects have not changed! So many great projects are now trading below or just above ICO levels, this is the perfect time to fill your bags, go all in on your favorite low mcap ICO and come out with huge gains.

I did this with Req after ICO, it was a tough hold but I bought 700k tokens when it fell under, and even when I did it continued to fall further! I thought what a huge mistake I had made, but held regardless because the scope of the project had indeed not changed, come bull season it was one of the greatest gainers and I ended up selling on average between 0.0008 and 0.0009 eth (Sorry to all who bought my bags :P).

Ignore this advice at your own peril, do not do as the market sentiment tells you to do, instead do the opposite!

Nice brapper

Here are some ideas I am currently playing with:

BeeToken - Just released, just look at their telegram channel, people who once complained they could not buy more at ICO are near enough ready to kill themselves. Why? This is the best time to buy in which case, you can really fill your bags properly if it continues to dump. Pros: Working alpha rolled out in San Fran, trading just above ICO, still pending an exchange listing, partnerships incoming (existing partnership with REQ!) and low mcap (estimated between 10-20mil).

Dether - Not a huge bag filler but worth it for those with lower bank rolls. Under the radar project that has not received much marketing yet, aims to be a much more sophisticated local bitcoins. Pros: Working product THIS MONTH! App will be available on andriod and iphone later on, token is required to sell on the app (good economy logistics), not yet on an exchange, team cant comment but it has been mentioned to be in the works, trading well under ICO (-50%), Market cap estimated to be below 10 mil.

Rock Token - This token is an exchange token for the GBX exchange which will be running later next quarter. Exchange tokens always do great as the exchange itself grows so it feels more like a sure thing. The exchange is based in Gibraltar which crypto companies are moving to (aforementioned Dether is based there too) due to increasing regulations and no capital gains tax on cryptocurrencies. These guys will be the first exchange to regulate ICO's properly, you might even start seeing more token based securities as a result of this exchange. Pros: Trading on Qryptos platform already, Exchange goes live later next quarter, trading about 20% above ICO, low mcap between 10-20 million based on current circulating supply (not total supply).

Ink Protocol - Similar to Bee, in that people on telegram are near killing themselves despite complaining they couldnt buy more at ICO. Well now its trading below ICO! Pros: Ycomb backed (we all know about REQ), working product has already been roled out on Listia, trading below ICO, low mcap, partnerships being roled out by the week, still pending an exchange listing, low mcap between 10-20 mil.

stratis brotha

Bought some Bee at 0.0003 thinking i'd done OK but I was surprised when it continued to drop. Most likely due to those presale bonuses. OP is right though, fundamentals are still good so i'm accumulating more.

sumo
lto
dta

all superb discount picks right now.

Tix is near ico price and is launching apps now and marketing will start soon. Easy 5x over the next two months.

Devery, but you don't have a lot of time, the train is leaving..

xby

Xby, aion, icon, capp, modum, walton, ven, knc

bought BEE at ICO, want more, but don't want to put in anymore FIAT. stuck in a few shit coins, lucky thing is tho i bought before bull run ..just never sold. i'm pretty much back where i started.

check out Electrify Asia.

I'm really digging all the support sumo is getting right now. It is super legit. When monero devs go full on jew mode and file a dmca takedown over a clerical error you know something is up. Ghost addresses as well as the default 12 mixins would have prevented the potential for the moneroV attack that had been theorized for years that the xmr devs ignored as not a big deal could reveal up to 6% of their transactions. Tell me again they care about privacy.

Nice ass but 0 titties.
Whats her name? this kind of body type is literally my fetish.

Was reading about this project a few months ago. Really liked the idea. My girlfriend works in this business, just started a her Master's degree. One issue that we nowadays have is charging of electric vehicles: Everybody charges during the night and drives during the day. Peer to peer energy trading could really work for issues like that.

rebecca catherine smith

token unlock in like 7 days or so? this was a really well run ICO.

first round whitelist filled quite quickly. there was a lot of demand so they did a 2nd round; allowed 10000 people to whitelist/KYC. from that, 3000 were chosen and that 3000 were allowed to contribute as well.

min contribution was 0.5, max in the first 6 hours was 1.067 ETH (for 11750 ELEC, was pegged at $0.08 US). in the next 6 hours the contribution limit was raised to 5.067ETH. the ICO basically sold out in about 20-24 hours, and they raised 30mil.

just keep an eye on out. Jun from the OMG team is on board as an advisor.

XBY smells like curry to me.

for me, it's STORM, TNC, AST, CXO, RCN.

But yeah, I agree with OP. During last alt winter, i bought and held, even through draw-downs of 60% to sell later with huge profits. Now doing the same.

The only point worrying me is the likely bull-run on BTC. That would completely crush alts - and leave me without BTC to buy the ruins once BTC levels out.

I think Bee can go lower, but already is hitting strong support levels on IDEX, maybe not much lower. But hanging out in the telegram I get the feeling the dumping isnt over yet.

Travelflex

It shit the bed right out of the gate and the community is literally all pajeets but I spoke to the CEO and he was open to idea of a rebrand.

Also in Q3 they will swap the coin (its running on scrypt) to a DAG based algorithm.
Its also coming to Kucoin somewhere at the end of the month

IDK, man. BEE already has $100m+ market cap, that's quite a lot for a concept and a team just starting.

Jibrel is definitely a good example of this.
But I'm keeping most of my capital in reserve for the big one. Tezos will be on the market any week now. I'm gonna try and scoop some for below ICO price, that would be a dream come true.

Market Cap should be somewhere around high 10 mil or low 20mil. Less than 30% of tokens are in circulation currently, wont know for sure until CMC updates but it is defo not higher than 30mil currently.

Reassuring to see someone picking out similar ICOs to me. I'm usually good at it but it's been such a bloodbath recently that idk what to think anymore

I think they unlocked tokens for ordinary buyers two weeks ago, but bonus tokens (up to 100% for friends and family) will unlock the next days. That could cause a bitter dump.

Not a bad token, though.

when will wanchain finally hit the exchanges fucking hell

Am into STK, TRAC and TOMO
Do you have an opinion on these? Am 100% confident in TRAC and TOMO but not so much on STK

Pre sale bonuses don't unlock for another month. Normal tokens were only unlocked yesterday,

>TOMO
That's Lomocoin 2.0.
7.5 MM were sold in the private sale while 1 MM in the public sale.
The hard cap was thus 8.5 MM but the market cap increased by >40% because of the bonus.
Do you understand that the public sale is just a buffer for protecting private investors?
This is a shitcoin but you probably haven't read the whitepaper.

I have read the whitepaper, I'm not retarded. Speculation is happening already on IDEX even though on 15/03 private sale tokens will be released, I plan on selling at 5-6x and then rebuying the obvious dump that will happen on 15-03