I've always been big into meal prepping, but I've always done it for one and I was never tired of chicken and rice...

I've always been big into meal prepping, but I've always done it for one and I was never tired of chicken and rice. I just started dating a girl with a kid, and she'd like me to prep for all of us.

Can Veeky Forums help me throw some variety into my meal prep?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/society/2004/jul/30/health.mentalhealth
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is third grade bait, OP. Might trick a few summerfags though.

Really anything you can throw in a slow cooker. Just ladle that stuff over rice and you're set.

>everything is bait and memes
Back to my tinfoil friend.

>don't you ever prep for me or my ex wife's son ever again

It does smell a little of bait friend...

>dating a girl with a kid
Yeah go and meal prep the fucking bull, you degenerate. Single women with children are fucking nasty.

It takes a real man to bring up another's child.
God bless.

This guy has it right. There's nothing more paternal and masculine than bringing up an abandoned child that some idiot decided to leave. OP, you get to mold this child and show them a world that they never would have seen before.

A sexy world.

Excuse me?

>white woman
>biracial kids
>"my wife's son" part that is changed a little
>prepping, prep, prep

Come on. I'm not even mad, but at least admit to it when you're called out.

But user, those children could easily pass the paper bag test and still have those adorable Aryan blue eyes.

Where did OP say he was white and that the girl had biracial kids?

Meal prep is a legitimate thing.

Not everything is a meme. Go to the caramel and sea salt thread if you feel thus.

Well, how old is the kid? I mean do they have a full mouth of teeth yet? Because that will make a difference. If the kid is still young and semi-solid food then just blend the food well and don't add a lot of spices.

Spaghetti, meatloaf, beef tips and gravy, sweet sour chicken, stir fry, chili, potato soup, cabbage rolls, Mac and cheese, chicken and rice, banana bread, cinnamon roll, etc.

All these things hold up well in fridge or freezer, usually makes quite a bit, simple, cheap, easy.

I recommend buying 30 McChickens. That's a week worth of food for 3.

I recommend you fuck off back to /tv/ you shitposting little cunt.

What the fuck are you on about?

Sometimes relationships just don't work out user, that doesn't mean you can't still see other people after having kids, that goes for both single dads and moms.
But my parents divorced when I was 5, and my step-mom was super cool so I'm biased.

Literally child abuse.

No, pic related is child abuse.

Someone had a pretty sheltered childhood if you think that's abuse.

Would never date a chick with a kid, unless the kid was already out of the house. If the relationship doesn't work out, its not you or the woman who gets hurt, it's the kid. Because another male influence just left their life and they'll probably think it's their fault. It's just irresponsible.

>caring about children that are not your own

I had a step dad and my Mom insisted I call him "dad" and she let him discipline me like I was his own.

Screwed me up big time. I've been in therapy for over a year.

Sounds like your mother was the one with Daddy issues.

I'm surprised at how non triggered you guys are at the OP pic

Not far off, actually.

A deer when I was young, had a deal going with local guys, helped us dress and break it down, give them half we couldn't take all the meat with us anyway.

She clearly has mental illness, so why care? Her life is going to be hell in a few years if it isn't already. Good riddance.

This is Veeky Forums. We aren't retarded manchildren that are scared of the "interracial" Boogeyman.

>We
Speak for yourself, faggot.

Triggered

Wrong thread

So you admit you're a manchild /pol/ misogynist?

Yes, I am scared of interracial sex as well and refuse to give into the great Jewish cuckold conspiracy.

I tip my fedora to you, my Aryan gentlesir.

I go on /pol/ and I'm proud as fuck to be redpilled and not a bluepilled, negro worshipping cuck like you

>He is happy and well-adjusted but would be well jewed in a classroom with a teacher...

>proud as fuck to take disgruntled angry kids and rednecks seriously on the internet

Are you even listening to yourself? You sound like a caricature of a person.

At /pol/ we know the truth and aren't brainwashed liberal faggots like you. Give me ONE reason why the "alt-right" is bad.

You sound like a caricature of an SJW cuck

How? Please point out examples.

1. You're not redpilled
2. You're not taking the cuckolding epidemic seriously
3. You fell for the Jewish brainwashing and don't seem to hate nonwhites

Is this your first time trolling or what?

Why would you think I'm trolling? This isn't weddit, if you're not on board for The Donald to take over then you need to leave my Veeky Forums right now.

>2. You're not taking the cuckolding epidemic seriously

It's an epidemic now? Or is that only for white males?

That depends. Are you a fucking white male?

>implying Donald doesn't bend over for Israel

Go on, ask him about his polices about Israel.

generally hating people because of their skin color is a despicable practice

No, thank god no because according to you you're all bunch of cucks.

:^)

What's retarded is that a lot of people on Veeky Forums are racist for superficial reasons

>hurr nigrs is smel

Only for white males
He's only saying that so Israel doesn't have him assassinated.

I would lick that woman's butthole

Top fucking kek

some people just refuse to acknowledge the bait even when it is presented clear on a table and lighted with spotlights

Funposting is fun.

Fuck no. I'm Asian (so you whities arr rook arike) and yet I can tell that her kids are biracial. The nose knows.

Dude what?

They look niggish as hell

I really don't find it all that impossible or inconceivable that a fetus somehow has a male body and female brain, or vice versa. I believe our brains are different, and since we have all kinds of weird examples of people with both sets of reproductive organs, how is it literally 100% inconceivable that a mistake happens and a female body has a male brain?

The fact that it takes effect so soon makes it more likely to be real, than if it was some edgy faggy teenager who just wants to be weird and unique.

>I go on /pol/ and I'm proud as fuck to be redpilled and not a bluepilled, negro worshipping cuck like you
This fucking has to be a troll.

Children can easily be molded or led to believe something that isn't in reality true (e.g. Santa, fairy tales, etc.), that's why these decisions need to wait until their brains are more developed and they can make decisions more coherently and have a better sense of what is real and what isn't. Teenagers being rebellious and angsty is normal and also a fairly short phase, not something to wring your hands about because they either grow out of it or turn into losers.. But at that point it's their own choice.

>I believe our brains are different, and since we have all kinds of weird examples of people with both sets of reproductive organs, how is it literally 100% inconceivable that a mistake happens and a female body has a male brain

There are a few fallacies at play here but the main problem is that the idea that "brains are different" does not lead to the conclusion that children can ascertain their sexual identity. For one thing, their pre-frontal cortex is significantly nascent and it is largely responsible for gating information processing. Bluntly put, they don't understand the world as adults do and you cannot perceive or react to their thoughts and actions as though they were made by a mature adult brain.

>blah blah blah
I know a 65 year old who got a sex change in his (her?) 50s. It sounds like a man but wants to be accepted as a woman. It wanted to be a woman its whole life but it never had the money and the stigma was too great when it was young. As a result it's a sad angry unlovable maladjusted freak. A man in a dress with long hair and an adams apple. It knows perfectly well that its bitterness is not anyone else's fault, but it's insufferable to be in the same room as it. It just wanted to have a normal life, as a woman. There's no fixing it now though.

If my kid was showing signs of that at an early age, you can bet your ass I'd do everything in my power to get it the medical care it needed. If this means chopping its little ding-dong off and giving it pills to take twice a day, so be it.

I hope this triggers you, cleetus.

>encouraging mental illness
might as well convince your child that he can become an Apache attack helicopter

better get that edge under control before someone get shurt

This triggered me, but not in the usual way.

>blah blah blah
>actually, physically ignoring everything in the post

wow

>Implying you couldn't be an Apache attack helicopter if you tried hard enough

>Ignores everything factual in the post

Now we know you're impervious to evidence. How would you even know the "signs" at an early age? Children change in attitudes fairly easily, their minds are much more malleable than most adults' are. You would completely fuck up their lives because you made a mistake, or worse, made a decision based on ideology rather than evidence.

Choosing to do nothing is still making a choice. You sound like the kind of person who thinks children shouldn't be potty trained because it's bad for their self esteem.

No way she's a single mother, how can any man leave these three beautiful people behind.

It's a safer choice than chopping a toddler's dick off just because he likes to dress like a girl. Get it through your thick degenerate skull: children don't have a complete gender/sexual identity, that comes after puberty

By being a nigger

Most people who get their ding dongs chopped off later in life knew well before puberty. They were just pressured by people like you to think they'd "change their minds", like it was some kind of conscious decision they made to have the wrong body.

And you know this how? Anecdotal evidence is bullshit, post-op trannies are likely to off themselves, chopping their dicks off doesn't solve their body dismorphia. Link related.
theguardian.com/society/2004/jul/30/health.mentalhealth

Right because suicide is unique to post-op trannies and LGBT people NEVER commit suicide unless they went under the knife

No, but the fact that suicide among post op trannies is abnormally high indicates that going under the knife does jack shit. Again, you're just proving yourself wrong.

Also, nice try moving those goalposts m8

>muh goalposts
>muh straw man
>muh ad hominem
>muh projection
You need to use those terms correctly for them to actually make you sound smart.

Fish through your list of logical fallacies again and this time, pick something at least somewhat relevant.

>trying to give debate lessons when all your replies avoid rebutting the other post's point
Ayy lmao

He doesn't have a point.

The average sex change operation happens in middle age, after a lifetime of fucked up mental health issues because they were raised in an environment that teaches that this is a "lifestyle choice" and you just need to go to gay camp and get cured by Jeebus. Obviously, when you've already lived out your prime years, you look to this as a last resort. When it turns out you still have an adams apple and man shoulders and your arms are like Zyzz even though you feel like a woman inside, and now you've lost your dick, so you can't even jack off anymore, suicide might seem pretty appealing.

Stop buying into the "gay propaganda" myth, nobody is converting anyone. I'm arguing for parents to do their job, nothing more nothing less.

> They were just pressured by people like you to think they'd "change their minds"
Probably because the vast, vast majority of them do. But yea, let's just irreversibly change you prepubescent child's life on the 1% off-chance they won't regret it later and attempt to kill themselves anyway.

>like it was some kind of conscious decision they made to have the wrong body.
It was a conscious decision to make yourself believe having a "wrong" body even exists. It was also the conscious decision of the parent to permanently alter their child's life.

tranny illness has nothing to do with gay rights you pathetic sniveling subhuman.

>I'm arguing for parents to do their job, nothing more nothing less.
Oh then I guess we're on the same page here then, given that the parent's job is to not give their children 1-way puberty blocking HRT on a fucking hunch.

>muh subhuman
>muh degenerate
I thought you people believed in euthanasia, if you can rationalize that surely you can accept that some people require HRT and surgery to be happy, and the best time to start is before puberty, not after a wasted life in the wrong body.

Mother.

Fucking.

Casseroles.

You can put anything in them. Endless variety. Completely nutritious. Aesthetic and colorful.

Based casseroles.

This entire thread is bait for political shitflinging, nothing to do with food.

This board is about food and cooking, not shitposting. This board never had a big problem with shitpost threads until tourists from /tv/ started coming here.

Stop trying to ruin this corner of the site, nobody thinks that you're funny.

Literally nothing wrong with race mixing. Why do you dislike it, anons?

There are plenty of food responses in this thread. Stop being butthurt.

I just wanted some meal prepping tips...

That's not entirely wrong, though. At the very least, it's wrong for people to treat it as a milestone in maturity and childhood development, considering how people get needlessly stigmatized for medical conditions that render them incapable of it.

Your post had nothing to do with the comment you replied to.

>providing for "your" girlfriend and her kids
>what should I prep?

Prep the bull, my dear cuckold.
Ah shit, beat me to it. Oh well.

What are you possibly getting out of this? Pussy? Are you desperate, or what?

Make several batches of stock (beef, chicken, vegetable, etc.) and freeze it. Then you have the basis for several healthy meals right at your disposal, ready for soup, stew, curry, gravy, pretty much anything. It's helpful.

A) There is a measurable neural difference between the standard man and the standard woman. The brains of transgendered people have been studied. The neural pathways of trans people are usually closer to the gender that they identify as than the average person of the biological sex that they were born as. Trans advocates are quick to point this out. However, what they do not point out is that trans people's odd brains do not fall into the normal range of neural structure for the gender they identify as. So a MtF may not feel like a male, but they really have no idea what it's like to be a female, in terms of a gendered brain. And of course the hormone balance is all wrong as well.

2) Even if #1 was not true - even if someone could be born as a biological male and have a brain that looked stereotypical for a female... it doesn't matter. If an anorexic person with a tiny body has a dysmorphic disorder and believes they are a fat person... and even if they had a brain structure stereotypical of an obese person, they still would not be fat.

Demanding the rest of the world to conform to your delusions is ridiculous, even if the delusions come from some identifiable and realistic disorder.

>she'd like me to prep for all of us.
>
>Can Veeky Forums help me throw some variety into my meal prep?

I don't understand why no one had said this but why are you preparing I would assume a week's worth of food for the kids as well? You assume kids will eat what ever is put in front of them?
OP use you brain and not your shrunken nuts, you are being shit on.

Kids eat what's put in front of them or they don't eat at all. What kind of liberal shithole do you live in where the children dictate the menu?

>cucks going on about "muh race"
>don't feel sorry for the poor kids and her super vain mother

The kids are cute but you just know they're going to grow up to be shit because their mother will just show them off instead of actually raising them to be decent human beings.

Look at any chick who has kids just for aesthetics.

three perfect posts in a row:

thesis, buildup, comedic relief

reading this was cathartic

if this is real you just took the prize for most cringeworthy stormnigger of the year

trump sucks the jewish dick every day, he fucking worships it

he'll invade the middle east and crush them, as he already pointed out

now what the fuck do you think will happen if all those countries bordering israel will be weakened militarily and if their regimes, the only thing somehow keeping them together, get toppled?

friendly reminder the jews tried multiple times to annex their neighbours and were only stupped my mujahideen with american, british and german weapons