Literally just went all in

Screen cap this You Will Never See These Prices Ever Again.

Other urls found in this thread:

stellar.org/about/mandate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

am i gonna make it Veeky Forums

meh you need at least 100k if you want to make it

>never see these prices again
Because it’s never going to be this high ever again, dickhead. 80 billion coins and you went all in and hold 100? You just donated to charity.

I'm 50% in, whatdoido?

There's still 80 billion Lumens that they haven't introduced to the market...I have a feeling when that comes in it might affect the price

They wont drop them at once
They will be distributed when big businesses will need them to work on the network

This is the biggest shitcoin I was ever shilled into
Worse "great" shitcoin there ever was
Fuck the tech I only care about the price
Stupid fucking bullshit coin

buy beekonnek

airdropped to "the unbanked" at a quantity of 50 billion XLM. lying through witholding of key info there user

fuck all the lying FUD piece of craps.

they won´t airdrop coins to poor people. stop pulling fantasy shit out of your ass to make me sell you my coins cheap.

they bank the unbanked by helping projects like Tempo to run on their network
no airdrop for third worlders, sorry ranjesh

no you will not ever see the price you paid again
>black people get it

If you’re not going to read their website, you’re going to lose money.

this text is from 2014 where they gave away Lumens to everybody who signed up for Stellar over facebook or over the bitcoin programm.

Stellar says themselves that the giveaway programm has ended and noone will get free lumens again.

here for you you fucking brainlet.

That's the "bitcoin lumen program" i.e. when they gave lumens to BTC holders.

>50% of 95b to be given away via direct signup

>literally just create 100 billion tokens out of thin air
>keep 95% to yourself and publicly announce you're going to give them away to third worlders for free

That’s the 20% to bitcoin holders. It’s not from 2014, I unironically went to their website and took a screenshot. Best case scenario: they’re lazy and changed their model, yet not updated their website. At the very worst you’ve got ~80 billion coins to be given away. Either way you’re fucked. No one will buy the shitcoin you’re trying to shill. It’s akin to investing in the homeless.

Direct signup program is not active
Anyway, it didn't avoid the price to go from $0.02 to almost $0.90
It's currently dipping as every coin has done since January. But this dip, and sell high.

xlm fud squad out in full force. spreading the same ol bullshit on every post. ATH coming soon .

Stellar won´t make another direct signup program so stupid fucks like you can claim free lumens to sell them. crypto is to big and known now to give everyone free stuff who wants to sign up.

they did this when noone knew stellar.

Just shows that almost no one does any research, most buy on memes and shilling and very few have a grasp of basic economics. I'm not sure if I should be sad or happy about this. I guess happy because someone has to lose in this game for the others to win.

pic related, more to come

>Anyway, it didn't avoid the price to go from $0.02 to almost $0.90

Given how most Stellar holders can't even read, that's not surprising.

and also, because the bulk of the supply hasn't even been given away yet... as if that wasn't painfully obvious

>Stellar won´t make another direct signup program

I think I will take the official statements from the website over what you think will happen.

Why haven’t they updated their website then? Your money is gone. Just accept it and sell at a loss. This isn’t FUD, it’s their mandate: stellar.org/about/mandate/

>muh coke

>he went all in on a coin
>he thinks it’s going to moon

Kek I guess I won’t tell you.

XLM will Rise!

JOOST

Do the opposite of what biz says and buy it

wow you really spend a lot of time going to every XLM thread and posting the same screenshots and tired fud. Its almost like its your job or something to FUD Stellar. I mean why else would you spend so many hours every day spreading fear uncertainty and doubt about one particular cryptocurrency that you don't even hold?

Should I dump all of my BAT for this piece of shit? I'd be happy if it hits $1

Lying doesn’t make you look good when the information is out there for everyone to find. At least use the red dit argument: “it willl increase adoption” (while price goes down kek)

Daily reminder this is a fork of Ripple for pajeets and niggers.

Almost at a good entry point from a strictly TA point of view. Definitely at a good point from a sentiment point of view (people starting to doubt it, hate it). Also strong fundamentals despite a few red flags like quantity not in circulation and the guy making it coming from Ripple and I forget what other projects (why does this guy need to keep making new projects???). But yeah, it's actually a great project, definitely superior to Ripple at least.

First the BTC chart then the USD chart

Mt. Gox (Sold to Karpeles long before the Goxening)
E-Donkey
Ripple

I bought some at 3k sats hoping for a bounce but it didn't happen. Oh well. Just gonna sit on it and then buy more when the price drops between my yellow and green lines on my charts.

Always nice that you can just throw it in your wallet and earn on the inflation even without having the wallet stake or do anything. Like NEO and GAS. Easy 'staking' is such a winning idea.