youtube.com/watch?v=dnIfgfettVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

checked

TRIPS CONFIRM. THE PROPHECY IS REAL

add about 500 more 0's there pal

HOW

checked

>tfw it pumps now

>tfw random number generators control your destiny... Good luck /req/ugees you fucking chink fags are in for a rude awakening.

>inb4 muh new PayPal

Fucking kill yourselves

Nice trips.

Not sure if I'd like it if REQ became as much of a meme as LINK though.

MY REQ GONNA MAKE ME NECK.....MYSELF $0.30 EOY

HOLY FUCK. THE PROPHECY. REQ TOP 10 2018

Nice try kiddo

Trips confirm $1 EOM

my wife nadeshiko is super cute
heres a pic of my wife and i

>TFW guaranteed to be a millionaire in 2020 because I bought into REQ before it reached $5 april 2018

Pretty insane feeling.

>great update
>price keeps bleeding

ENOOOOOUUUGGHHHHHHHHHH

>Sell all my BAT for REQ after holding 2 months
>One day later BAT starts mooning and REQ starts bleeding in sats

Life is a cruel joke

REQ will be mass adopted. REQ will take crypto mainstream. REQ will succeed.

It's because there's no marketing at all. All these coins based on hype are at completely inflated prices for where they're at progress wise. People holding these coins believe they're going to moon to high heaven even though they're at the valuations you'd expect if they had actually reached their goals and adoption, they are doomed to fail because of overhype + underdeliver. REQ is a fucking gem of a coin right now, they are SMASHING the progress (main net code DONE, just being audited) and not hyping at all.
Literally giving you time to accumulate and as soon as they start marketing (they have just hired a marketer), this is going to take off because of an actual product that is a game changer and hype that is BACKED UP.

I think it has a lot to do with Ycombinator, a ton of these blockchain startups are just code monkeys with no business experience, which is why they've completely fucked themselves over long term, REQ on the other hand have an insane amount of knowledge and business experience in the form of Ycomb, who have obviously told them to UNDERhype and OVERdeliver. It's a winner dude I'm telling you that right now.

As soon as the request team decide it's time to for this rocket to take off, that's when it's gonna happen.

lmao nigger if this is the case chainlink is a fucking beastly coin then?

Bingo

ChainLink have complete radio silence. Which isn't the same as Req telling people what they have done so far (which is quite impressive)and what their next targets are.
I bought at $0.04 in November and tripled down at $0.29 when I learned about Chango.
youtube.com/watch?v=dnIfgfettVo

20k Req 30K Link here and see them as the coins with the most room to move in the top 100.

How many times must the prophesy be told?

REQ = Paypal 2.0

Western Union 2.0 that any idiot can use as easily as whatsapp is the more interesting use to me.

Paypal 2.0
Excel 2.0
All the accounting software in the world 2.0
ICO platform 2.0
Patreon/kickstarter 2.0
non-profit financial management 2.0
Government tax facilitator 2.0

Honestly the "paypal 2.0" will only be around 10% of their business potential.

I honestly think this is a 100x or 0x project. They are building an ecosystem and if one part does well and the rest doesn't take off they are fucked