What's the best store bought hummus Veeky Forums?

What's the best store bought hummus Veeky Forums?

Get a food processor and make it yourself, it's no effort

How long does homemade hummus last?

over a week

Thats probably it OP

Athenos Hummus...

so damn good...

long.
Just did it last week and it's really easy. Only problem I encountered was my blender wasn't up for the task (cheap smoothy POS).
Lasted quite a while as well, was still edible after a week. Stored in fridge with plastic wrap around the bowl

>what is reading comprehension

Athenos Spicy three pepper, best store bought I've had

Eat Well Embrace life white bean.

Publix deli hummus

Trader Joe's

what's a good food processor? I mean it's just a motor and a blade, right? anything I should look for?

seconding this.

all of TJ's hummus is pretty good for the price.

You saved me the trouble of having to take a picture of mine, thanks. Way better than that sabra stuff.

shut the fuck up you autistic faggot. go back to readdit

I'd say Tribe

was about to get some this weekend but didn't have a cooler with me and was going to other stores

also fyi they just got this new red spicy shit from africa or something that looked good for stirring into hummus but lots of them looked like the lid was popping up and under pressure so didn]'t buy

The $100 Cuisinart Classic. Heavy as fuck so won't move around and chopping and motor is really powerful too.

Thanks friend, I'll go with that one.

Homemade, no contest.

there's a really good middle eastern place that's a 2 minute walk from where I live with good hummus

super easy to make too if you have a food processor

wouldn't go longer than a week, but you can freeze some right after you make it

Can confirm that Athenos is top tier
Sabra is watery mush

Oasis brand is my favorite. I have only found it in whole foods or other natural markets though. they have a no-tahini one that is actually pretty good. and their baba ganoush is great

this guy gets it

Lets say you're in a convention centre and the only bathroom in the convention centre hasn't been cleaned for weeks. But there are several outdoor washroom facilities that are completely clean. If someone comes up to you and asks you: "where can I use the bathroom in convention centre?" you're not going to direct him to the bad dirty bathroom, you're going to direct him to the clean good one, even though its not exactly what he was asking for.

OP here. While I like your analogy, I don't really think it works here. I specifically asked for store bought because I don't feel like making my own. Plus I don't really think being sold commercially makes it bad quality like the gross bathroom. I've actually had some pretty good store bought hummus.

OP's literally asking for store bought hummus, you fucking mong.

this
store bought is always overcharged. the ingedients are really cheap. doing it yourself takes 2 minutes and the result will have lots of fresh lemon juice better olive oil and it really helps that fresh garlic is used. you save monies and achieve a better taste.

Fuck off with your autism back to r.eddit, you fucking faggot

A Lebanese restaurant in my city sells its hummus to grocery stores, I've never been in one that didn't carry it

Do any other cities know this luxury?

grocery stores in austria are selling steamed canned chick peas. thats why we make the best hummus in a minute. also you can buy the neni brand. thats a hebrew restaurant in vienna. its expensive and quite ok.

Hummus is fucking shit and gay as fuck just like op

Jesus Christ allahu akbar

You might be mildly autistic but I support you bro.

I understand that you only asked for store bought hummus, but I think its a better idea to broaden the range of topics for this thread. Why have separate threads about store bought hummus or homemade hummus when you can have one thread about both?

I don't believe store bought hummus is bad. I believe its of lower quality than home made hummus, and also more expensive.

This analogy would work if you were directing the subject to a pub 3 blocks away that has a clean bathroom.

Outdoor facilities vs indoor facilities simply doesn't encapsulate the difference in effort required to make your own hummus v buying store bought hummus.

very true. this thread is is now about homemade hummus. the store bought stuff tastes like someone ate all the ingredients and shat in a plastic bag. only op would gladly eat that.