Thoughts on this brand?

Thoughts on this brand?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTcYVzOPbdI
youtu.be/MSVXvEhSccI
youtube.com/watch?v=5TIgE6WG7sk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tastes 5.5/10 if cooked in the oven, 3/10 if cooked in microwave

it's not bad, there turkey dinner is quite bootylicious. even though it's just sliced turkey,gravy,croutons,and mash.

some of the desserts are pretty good.

none of them are really, bad.

On sale your can get em for .65 cents. 1.50 normally. Shit tier but if you're broke and bulking...... Taste is kinda shitty but what do you expect. It's hangover food.

Stouffer's and Marie Callender's are better

Honestly never tried that brand. I always assumed they were bad because of the low price. I usually bought Swanson. Swanson's pretty meh lately so maybe I'll give Banquet a try. Not that I eat frozen dinners much anymore.

worst frozen chicken strips in the grocery store. get tyson or foster farms instead if youre looking for a good bag of frozen chicken strips.

Only good one, for less than a dollar you can't really go wrong

For something that looked like molten asphalt, the brownie was pretty good. I ate the hell out of these in university, the free game of bowling included in each one was a nice bonus.

god tier

Banquet was the best for a long time.

Oh, how the greats have fallen. Now it is just cheap dog food in shapes people like.

Literally lowest of the acceptable tier. Still far from the worst and constantly on sale. Not worth my money when Stouffer's is around.

American cheese on the top, wa la

Thee official brand of 45 year old alcoholic men

what is the worst frozen food

this is an open question

oh my god..

>h-happy thanksgiving!

>Still far from the worst
Isn't Banquet known for being the worst of the big frozen brands?

Don't care for their dinners, but their family pack of fried chicken is fucking bomb. For so reason, only the Piggly Wiggly nearby sells the Southern Style so if I get some from Walmart or something I have to spice it myself. Shit's fucking nice.

I had that same one for lunch at work yesterday. You couldn't pay me to eat those at home but for work.. they're cheap and when you're starving half way through a 12hr shift taste fine.
>worst frozen chicken strips in the grocery store.
True, but best frozen wing brand when tossed with buffalo sauce of choice

Their pot pies are surprisingly decent, and dirt cheap.

They're okay.

Prefer hungry-man more though.

This guy knows whats up, the box of fried chicken is bomb.

I like their macaroni and cheese. Its lazy, awful, calorie dense as all get out, but if you're microwaving a meal for one, it might as well help you on your way out faster.

Two for a dollar at Albertson's. They keep you alive when you are poor or homeless. Those numbers are increasing everyday so - good info.

it makes me really sad thinking someone might actually eat that alone on thanksgiving or christmas :/

youtube.com/watch?v=kTcYVzOPbdI

ITS-A-ME, MARIO

youtu.be/MSVXvEhSccI

"now with more meatballs"
theres only like 4 of them on there lol

These are so shit, but when you crave CFS and don't have it it is an acceptable substitute to satisfy your craving for salty breaded beef smothered in creamy cum gravy, my only complaint is the size...I easily eat 2 in a row

Whoops that's chicken, meant to post the chicken fried steak...but they're pretty much the same, I've bought those by mistake

you did it?

I really enjoy the salisburry steak one. It's too bad that I have to eat two of them to be full

Can I come over to your place this year?

Sorta nostalgic to me desu, their cheese enchilada was life to me when I was a kid.

You know what's even sadder? Those of us who have gone without even that much food.

Been there, done that.

I found a discarded pack of pemmican beef jerky in a parking lot on Thanksgiving. I was in hog heaven. I got to eat.

I think their viral marketing department can be overly aggressive at times but other than that I enjoy the taste of genetically modified high fructose corn cancer aids rabies hepatitis gonnorea leprosy mad cow disease

is that cum?

>chicken breast strip patties with rib meat

what

also the texture of those chicken abominations looks disgusting

>good source of protien

cheap and shitty but that's what frozen meals should be for

Well done

Do these kinds of meals use to be popular? Families would eat these in front of the tv? These are the serving sizes ppl use to eat?

swanson is pretty much the only packaged dinner tray ill eat. their fried chicken is the tits.

My uncle came over for thanksgiving two years ago and brought a turkey dinner banquet and Salisbury steak banquet dinner as a gag. We all laughed accordingly. A few nights later when the brisket and turkey leftovers ran out I was drunk eyeing that banquet meal in the freezer real hard. Ended up donating it to a local charity along with 20 pounds of wild goose meat but I still wonder what would've been.

youtube.com/watch?v=5TIgE6WG7sk

>a banquet review video

wow