Damn shame you didn't buy BTC under 10 dollar. Atleast you bought ven under 40k sats, right?

Damn shame you didn't buy BTC under 10 dollar. Atleast you bought ven under 40k sats, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

thebitcoin.pub/t/be-aware-of-the-immense-vechain-red-flags/28388
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

Sunny Lu owned everyone. I bought 5k today.

Pic related

Read it if you’re in VEN or thinking about getting in

It's REALLY odd how he always tries to come in and save the price, but the worst thing about this is his third point. In the financial report they clearly state that the enterprise pool is a part of their business model and they even justify it, but now suddenly because there's fud he comes and tells the community "we've been working out new rules already which means enterprises will have to buy on open market" Sure?

This guy will say literally anything at any time as long as it opposes something that worries the community - that's not good.

Oh and he publicly admitted to trading personally on the open market, lmao GOOD LUCK WITH THAT. 1) He is dumping on you after pumping with CCK 2) Any time VEN tries to make movements in the US I will personally take that screenshot and send it to the SEC and any other relevant parties. Their token is more of a security than most others, and he just fucked it.

Haha cancer faggot. Your FUD is total brainless now. Vechain is going top 5 and you know it. KYS

Why not just put money in a coin that doesn’t bring negativity and bullshit in to it. You guys will keep investing in chink scams until you have no crypto left.

VEN going to do an ICX

you can get it a lot cheaper

thebitcoin.pub/t/be-aware-of-the-immense-vechain-red-flags/28388

>current year
>buying a pumpndump ricecoin

Shill your coin, go ahead.

Whale here. We are laughing our asses off and accumulating hard. Everyone knows that this is the most promising project and the current prices are juicy as hell.

Make use of it because next surge you will never see vechain under $10.

>buying under 40k sats
>not waiting for 21K sats

Traduction for newbies: desperate bagholder

is that a fucking bot posting this shit over and over in every vechain thread ? Literally all this fud got fucking disproved one post above yours

Not buying your bags.

waltoncuck here. should i sell?

You are a poorfag. You cant even buy my bags. Even your mommy and daddy do not have the funds. KEK

I actually sold out yesterday at a 20%. Been holding since January. At worse it was down 50%. Seeing all the uncertainty around the coin and how little use the rebrand did, I've decided to cut my losses and all in on another coin for short term.
I'll be back in VEN sooner or later. Maybe already before the 8th March conference. But I'm starting to suspect it won't help either. The coin is overexposed and rife with bot trading.

>No

kek

> Whale here.

> Everyone knows that this is the most promising project

> Whale here.

> The current prices are juicy as hell.

> Whale here.

Whale here.

WHALE HERE.

WHALE HERE.

WHALE HERE.

WHALE

WHALE

WHALE

WHALE

> Whale here.

Said no whale ever.

t. Whale here

Are you new?
Whales have pajeets on the payroll and bots fudding or shilling 24/7

if we break 41.5 we're off boys.

As one of the fastest growing solution, BitOcean is one of the first cryptocurrency exchanges to become fully licensed by the Japan’s Financial Services Authority (FSA).

cu next week @ tokio

>Sunny Lu said that there is nothing to worry about

almost as he had some kind of motive the keep the price from plummeting.. hmmm...

>Now we are just waiting for Waltonchain to release their mainnet this month, then we willl try to copy the code like we pointed out in our AMA.

we poppin

how the fuck is that image encouraging?

"generally we will require the enterprise to buy from open market which will be the case anyway after full circulation"

"we will"

What do you think will happen in the next few months? A gradual dilution of the VEN pool and thus a decrease in price?

I don't care I sold all VEN yesterday

holy fuck you fucking idiots that are actually selling are making me set for life. I genuinely can't believe this is happening kek literally buying up to $10 minimum