What went wrong

what went wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

etccooperative.org/announcing-the-etc-cooperative-board-of-advisors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

failed twitter pump and dump during what could be either a btc bull run or a btc crash.
and zclassic

callisto is shit and nobody cares about it
/thread

I HATE THIS CRYPTO TRADING GAME!

nothing went wrong hold for 2 days more ;)

check trade volume itsh huge

Its easy faggot. 40% XMR, 30% NEO, 20% LINK, 10% risk it. Adjust accordingly if needed.

This coin is worthless.

Hardly being developed, has barely any apps that run on it.

It's just a matter of time before it goes to 0.

Lmao why does this shitcoin even exist

lets talk tomorrow and we'll see who's doing the wojakarama-those who already old or those still in ETC
can't wait to see how it all will turn out

kek yesterday some guy on Veeky Forums made a post like: why arent you all in in etc? its about to go up, i had opened a leveraged short on bitmex, since i had a bad entry i was afraid of being liquidated, woke up this morning with 50% gain
btw this is going to crash very hard

shorting since 0.0033 this shitcoin is going back to 0.002 where it belongs

:o buying wave coming :)

Have fun with this "buying wave"
ETC has NOTHING in the pipeline

VERY BAD COINS NOT MANY MOONS SIR

might close and reopen with more leverage when the screenshot appears, i believe we could see something like zclassic

>replies on ETC's latest tweets
>'tragedy'
>'like a lead baloon'
>'FUCK YOU İDİOTS'
>'Comedy.'
>'will never buy etc'

>my sides

on a more pragmatic note - it is in this kind of market sentiment when one should be looking for trend reversal signs

so much this

thinking about buying heavily at these levels shortterm wise since its way oversold, flip for a juicy 10%-20% profit and never touch it again

id wait for the uptrend. its oversold for 2 days now but keeps dropping

CNBC happened and Bittrex not supporting the airdrop, most likely the first one considering that Bittrex has a low volume on ETC and it’s a third world exchange not supporting forks/airdrops.
For example, Binance is giving away for fucking free 3 BTCP to 500000 people. These lazy niggers at Bittrex can’t even handle an airdrop.

Look at the volume. It's pretty obvious what the purpose of this coin is for

why would people buy today when they can buy on monday after the screenshot dump??

also ''support'' is at 0.0023/22, and i believe etc is going to breach that support easily

Why are you sto stupid?

It’s highly oversold and most of the rage is from pajeets on Twitter.

Apparently rebounding right now, could be a dead cat bounce but if someone is bagholding below 30k sats, I would wait to sell

whyt did they mean by this?

its been oversold for a week
again why should people buy now and not on monday after the screnshot, only a pajeet would buy now, smart money buys after the fork at 10 usd

All good, Charles Hoskinson just joined.

etccooperative.org/announcing-the-etc-cooperative-board-of-advisors/

its 30

Looks like it's mooning

To take the gains between now and the screenshot, won’t go parabolic but at least a shy reversal is expected before free falling

looks like the dumpening is continuing

lmao

not going to happen, when Veeky Forums says to buy, you sell, buying now would be retarded after this small pump.
im expecting a big red dildo soon, 15min candels all green, giving the opportunity for scared bagholders to dump

When ETC had announced that it would airdrop something completely useless, I just knew it was over. What is the use-case of callisto, other than a pump-and-dump?

I thought this coin was the real thing because of the immutability pronciple, but I have lost faith.

there are big buy orders ready at 10 usd or 0.001btc

>but I have lost faith.
pump it

We’ll see, even delisted coins pump before actually being delisted, I would give ETC a few more time, let’s see if based a Binance support the airdrop.

It’s a side chain, a some kind of testnet for ETC and a solution for the scalability problem. Shitty airdrop but not so shitty after all

That volume tho
I want to believe

Those are ready after the screenshot, I can’t see it at $10 before it.

>Shitty airdrop but not so shitty after all
its good for ETC.
ETC is 100$ by eoy.

I lost 1/3 with ETC last 2 weeks.
Liquidated today mroning lol
Now back in.
I'll play along as long as this goes up.
Sideways and I'm out.

>Liquidated today mroning lol
>Now back in.
sell low, buy high

Does mommy know what you do with her money?

No, we don't talk anymore.

>Buy high sell low
The true Veeky Forums way

I bought kinda low, watched the chart for days.
Entry was Feb 22
Look at the 4hour chart.
Who could have know this shit would drop forever after the next spike.

The DAO thief dumps for ETH. You stupid fucks are paying him to cuck you. ETC is life indeed immutable.