I'm sorry to tell you, but crypto isn't coming back

Mining in China will be outlawed, and bitcoin will be fucked. Jihan and China were on good terms but he kept doing OTC trades to pay for his operations and now they're fucked.

This will be like the MT GOX situation where a black swan event triggers the bubble chart 'despair -> long return to mean' scenario. It would never happen on technicals alone.

There is a reason BTC didn't break out after breaking through its strongest downtrend line in recent memory. It's because if I know this then big players do too.

It's this month. Get out while you can.

Good luck.

LOL

Yep. We've been in distribution phase since feb 20. BTC is long overdue for a correction.

Damn OP got btfo on first post

Get out of here and never come back to crypto. Why do you bother to tell us to get out? Retard

Some are worth warning, you aren't

I'm sorry to tell you, but crypto isn't coming back

Websites and IPOs in China will be outlawed.

This will be like the Pets.com situation where a black swan event triggers the bubble chart 'despair -> long return to mean' scenario. It would never happen on technicals alone.

There is a reason Amazon.com didn't break out after breaking through its strongest downtrend line in recent memory. It's because if I know this then big players do too, like pic related who got lucky with selling his company.

It's this month. Get out while you can.

Water is wet.
The sky is blue.
Bitcoin is a scam.

It was supposed to be last month, what happened to last month?

no, it wasn't

Mining in China outlawed ? Man , that’s ducking great news , the mining power of the BItcoin network will decrease for a little easing off the difficulty while giving better returns to chads like me . Thanks for the great news .

It's supposed to be every month, every hour, every day, every minute if you believe what you read on here

Also , which country do you think will be best for setting up new mining operations considering the situation you outlined ? Iceland ? Canada ? Any thoughts ?

mining moves to somewhere else. close thread

Although I do not believe such a thing would impact the price at all at this stage in the race . The Chinese have already dealt all the cards they had . Banning mining in China is actually good news for Bitcoin, it’s users, potencial future users and chads like me . It will be a great day .

Last but not least , if you are a /r/ buttcoiner , a boomer , a paid boomer shill or a bottom seller you must understand that the design of the Bitcoin blockchain is the apex of perfection , for that reason , it hasn’t been stopped and it won’t be stopped . It’s grow will continue to be exponential so the best thing for you to do is to quit and join the party .
Best of luck

Doesn't OP know that BTC, XMR are the coins that will gain on regulation?

Doesn't OP know that unlike other markets money rarely leaves the Crypto space?

Doesn't OP know BTC miners already left china?

It's funny because if you look at the fundamentals of Amazon you do wonder what the fuck people are thinking when they buy at these levels. I mean P/E of 330 is pretty fucking hysterical.

Well yes it was, China was supposed to ban bitcoin mining on Feb 7, then again by the end of February, nothing happened, nothing ever happens, how many times did I read "be warned, you guys are alright, this and that will happen", 20 different threads about all kinds of predictions, it was ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT, NONE OF IT FUCKING HAPPENED, what makes you diferent? You sound even more like a larping faggot than they did

Please let it happen so i can back up the truck to load up on some more cheap BTC.

You're going to win the game of Bitcoin musical chairs for sure--you'll be the last one with any crypto!