Big Bang vs reality

So what was before Big bang Veeky Forums help cos christians tellin' me that everything is made by GOD (dont put it in /x/ XD) any theory that is not connected with religion is welcome

I like your image

>what was before Big bang
>any theory that is not connected with religion is welcome
There is none. Good luck, OP.

So the religion theories are the most real ones in this point of view? They're tellin us what was before and no one can deny them?

May i use in the conversation with christian that their theory is logical fallacy? Burden of proof?

The Big Bang was not created by God but Chuck Lorre.

Consider yourself educated, brainlet.

>So the religion theories are the most real ones in this point of view?

In layman's term's a theory is a vague, often ill-formed idea, supported by one person's desire to believe, and little else.
In science, a theory is an idea that's widely accepted by the scientific community, because it's been thoroughly tested, and also fits well with existing scientific knowledge.

This shit should be in the sticky.

If we use the word "theory" in the scientific sense, there are no "religion theories".
continued...

...continued:

>They're tellin us what was before and no one can deny them?
They deny each other.
Genesis doesn't agree with Norse mythology.
Neither agrees with Muslim doctrine, or Hindu.
If any one of the many creation stories is accurate, how would you know which one?

>So what was before Big bang
>They're tellin us what was before

No, as far as I know, no religion even mentions the big bang, let alone what comes before.

Let me assume that what christian say bout the beginning is true, how can you disprove them? One of argument they use is that nothing in science says bout the universe before big bang so the words of God written in Genesis are true, and God was before everything and will last forever.

Christian religion says about creating universe, by universe i mean all stars that was mentioned in Genesis.

>Find aliens
>Aliens have some form of belief no doubt.
> If Christian God really is Savior of universe then their religion would be the same as some Christian sect .
>Aliens beliefs don't agree with earths? One or all beliefs between civilizations are false.

I think the implications of religion and finding alien life are pretty easy to consider from here.

>Christian religion says about creating universe, by universe i mean all stars that was mentioned in Genesis.

The story in genesis describes god creating the stars etc, but still no mention of a big bang, space expanding, or the pre-stellar universe.
The universe existed about 100 million years before the first stars formed.
This story also has oceans existing before the land, and birds existing before land animals, so it can't be that hard to discredit this story.
More relevant to your question, what happened before creation?

> In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

The bible doesn't answer your question any more than science does.

Religion doesn't work like that.

They'll just say "Jesus hasn't visited their world yet" or "it's our duty to lead them to the light of our lord and savior".

Just re-read genesis.It has oceans and land (and plants) being created BEFORE the sun.

At least the story from Genesis 1 does.
Chapter 2 has an entirely different, conflicting chronology.
This book clearly wasn't intended for literal interpretation.

How would they have been created?
I would assume that on another alien world religion would progress in a similar way as how Adam and Eve were the first created, and had an intimate relationship with God. Wouldn't a sentient creator follow a pattern in its methods?

>How would they have been created?
By God, of course.

>Wouldn't a sentient creator follow a pattern in its methods?
Even taking Christian doctrine as fact, you've only got a single data point here on Earth, how would you hope to distinguish a pattern?

One thread from my shirt is red.
Is my whole shirt red, or is it plaid?

Wouldn't a common Savior mean that the two religions would have had to progress the same way?

>Wouldn't a common Savior mean that the two religions would have had to progress the same way?
It's really no different than how Christianity reacted to the discovery of the Americas.
Whatever question you have, just replace "aliens" with "Indians".
This isn't really that hard. Christians knew from the beginning there were other people with other religions.

Nothing Earth-shattering to see here.
The whole "people can't handle the truth" is a convenient plot device in sci-fi, but doesn't seem to have any substance in the real world.

God has no beginning and had no end, as does existence itself.

that explains nothing and have no sense. How can smth be forever. There are no signs of god.

What was God doing before he made the universe?

>What was God doing before he made the universe?
Shitposting on Veeky Forums.