What flavor is your favorite?

What flavor is your favorite?

I haven't had hamburger helper in so long. I will take cheeseburger and Mexican, with the add on chips :P

Cat food
Oh wait, it's all cat food flavor

i make my own hamburger helper.

just make standard macaroni and cheese, but mix in ground beef, chicken bullion powder, and a squirt of ketchup.

same flavor profile. but better.

If it's the same, then how is it better?

Retard.

From left to right, my most favourite to my least favourite flavor. The gap is because there's a flavor that I like but cant find anymore.

Forgot img

European here, we eat real food.

How does this work? You mix it with meat and you get flavoured patty and make hamburquers with it?

use your euro brain you can figure it out

Cheddar cheese melt is indeed one of the best, if not the best.

"Hamburger" is slang for ground meat. The same way the British call it "mince". You buy hamburger meat, aka ground/minced beef, then add the contents of the box.

It makes sort of a stew-porridge-thing. It has nothing to do with a hamburger patty.

It's crap used by people who don't know how to cook real food.

Oh. Okay. I understand.

To be honest the tunna brocoli one looks nice. Maybe I prepare some Tuna Brocoli tomorrow

I think it's just dried pasta with some sort of chemicals to act as a flavouring

>It's crap used by people who don't know how to cook real food.
That's a dumb opinion.

Who else would buy it? If you like those sorts of dishes you could make them much better, as well as cheaper, by doing it from scratch rather than buying it premade. The amount of pasta and seasoning in them costs less to buy individually than the HH does.

tfw no one recognises ulililia

I just make my own it's literally just pasta cooked in beef broth with cheese melted in

I know that feel, bro

>The amount of pasta and seasoning in them costs less to buy individually than the HH does.
Not a chance.

Tuna helper was my favorite thing as a kid.it requires ewe ee few eeede few d poof f äly hg

They all taste of salt. Nothing but salt. All salt, all the time.

I just checked Wal-Mart's prices online. A 2-pack of HH costs $2.10 and contains (in total) 13 ounces of pasta plus a trivial amount of the seasoning packet (which is mostly cornstarch).
That's 16.2 cents per ounce.

Basic pasta from the same source costs $1 for a 1 pound (16 ounce) box. Less than HALF the price of HH. Once you factor in the cost of a little cornstarch and a half-teaspoon of basic seasonings it's probably closer to actually half the price rather than under half.

He's actually right. These boxed meals can cost as little as 69 cents, and require nothing but ground beef and water.
Not defending the culinary quality, but it is a very cheap, easy, and calorie rich meal for people who work hard and don't care to cook.
It gets real tiresome to get talked down by morons who scream "If I spend five times the price and triple the time, my results are slightly better!"
Well good for you, you get a gold star. You completely missed the point.

I liked the cheesy enchilada one but when I went back to get more, my store didn't carry it anymore :(
And yeah, I like HH but it is just cooking for lazy people. Like I know I can just recreate the cheesy enchilada meal myself but I was gonna take the shortcut anyway until I saw they don't have it.

See the post above you, user. Using standard prices (ignoring sales) it's much more costly per unit than buying plain pasta and using a little flour to thicken.

Are you actually serious that a 69 cent complete boxed convenience meal busts your budget?
The spice blend included can not be replicated for the price of the boxed mix. And believe it or not, some of us actually like the taste and extremely easy, foolproof instructions of this classic comfort food. Its easily customized by the addition of things you like if you feel its lacking.
If you think you can do it so much better, why don't you sell your own recipe boxed up like this for way less than 69 cents and become a millionaire? You seem to be an economic genius, so why don't you capitalize on it?

I said nothing about busting my budget. I said that using standard pricing HH costs more than the alternative.

>>The spice blend included can not be replicated for the price of the boxed mix
Sure it can. Read the ingredients list--there's nothing expensive in there.

>>some of us actually like the taste and extremely easy, foolproof instructions of this classic comfort food.
I've got nothing against that. I'm talking about another fool's claim that HH was cheaper than scratch.

>> Its easily customized by the addition of things
Like any food.

>> sell your own recipe boxed up
Who said anything about running a business? I'm simply talking about what you and I pay walking into a supermarket. We pay less for spices + pasta than we do for HH.

wait are you that fucking retard on YouTube that made "how to make hamburger helper without the meat"? fucking autism

I will always love the stroganoff.

What flavour is no longer made?

I've never had Hamburger Helper because Euro, but if there's a spicy cheesy one that is meant to be made with chicken, I'd go with that one. In the thumbnail, I thought that the top right box would be something like that because green = jalapeño in my mind. I was disappointed.

>tfw your dad gets a dollar raise so your mom starts to buy homestyle bakes instead of hamburger helper
best feel