Need help finding the derivative

Need help finding the derivative

e. 1/(x^2+x)-ln(x+1)/x^2

now do the rest

The first one because I'm bored, do the rest yourself you lazy faggot.
[eqn] y = \frac { \ln ( x + 2 ) } { x } = \ln ( x + 2 ) x^{-1} \equiv gh \implies y' = g'h +gh' = \frac { 1 } { x ( x + 2 ) } - \frac { \ln ( x + 2 ) } { x ^2 } [/eqn]

Thank you user

Just look up the u/v derivative formula

New here, how do you type in LaTeX on here?

Use [ eqn ] [ / eqn ] for block and [ math ] [ / math ] for in line, obviously without spaces. When typing a command use a space immediately after the command so render \ln(x) as \ln (x) else it won't parse properly (for whatever reason).

>[math] \ln(x) ~~ Vs. \ln (x) [/math]

Thanks dude

Quotient rule and chain rule.

Quotient rule, chain rule and power rule.

Some algebraic manipulation, chain rule and product rule.

No need to thank me.

>There are people in this thread who are cuck enough to actually compute the entire thing for OP
This is the best way of screaming
>I am a fucking useless virgin who has nothing better to do on a friday at 5 PM than to do someone else's homework.

Good luck getting pussy... like ever.

OP just use the quotient rule

That bug might have been fixed.
[eqn] \int^{\inf}_{-\inf} e^{-x^2} dx = \sqrt{\pi} [/eqn]

>This is the best way of screaming...
This a pretty good description of me, but don't act like you're any better.

You could use those seconds it took you to compute that derivative to sign up to tinder and swipe some sluts.

Or I don't know, watch anime, post interesting stuff, masturbate.

And you could have used those seconds it took you give me useless life advice to do literally anything else.

But I'm making good posts. I am shitting on you.

Shitting on people on Veeky Forums is a worthwhile reason to post. Doing some fag's homework is NOT a worthwhile reason to post.

Shit, we can actually use [ eqn ] now? [eqn]X \sim Bin(n,p)[/eqn]
[eqn]p(x) = {n \choose x}p^x(1-p)^{n-x}[/eqn]

We've established at this point I've nowhere better to be, yet you, supposedly better than I, stay here. The only conclusion to draw is that you and me are in the same boat, just you need to keep deluding yourself into thinking you're better than others. Shit you even helped OP with his homework.

who the fuck defines functions by y=...

jesus christ they really need to kill themselves

You are on a small shitty boat. I am on a bigger boat which has a platform that allows to stand above your boat and from that platform I am squatting, shitting all over your boat.

>I am on a bigger boat

Keep telling yourself that, in the end we're both just undergrads trying to stave off boredom for another day.

TFW mistake