Americas greatness on full display

>take Mexico's National Dish, the burrito
>take France's National Dish, the meat patty
>take Canada's National Dish, combining lettuce and tomato
>American greatness on display

Are other countries even trying? America continues to turn the fine dining industry on its head with this type of ingenuity. Step up your game rest of the world. We are cucking you ATM

too bad the whopperrito is awful. i wanted it to be good

>take France's National Dish, the meat patty

>>>take Canada's National Dish, combining lettuce and tomato

Wat

Red tomatoes and leaves?

I worked at BK for a bit and had to make this travesty.

First, the cheese sauce is never warm. It might, at best, be room temperature, but it won't be like the nacho shit at taco bell (which I had the misfortune to work at as well). The same goes for the tortillas. Second, only 3 fucking oz of meat is actually in it. Lucky for you that most kitchen goblins don't give a shit and just toss it on there because they can't portion for shit. Finally, it's microwaved to a degree such that it usually doesn't get the burrito to an acceptable temperature, or it does get warm enough to make the lettuce even worse than it already is.

And I almost forgot: who puts fucking pickles in a burrito or any Mexican dish? That shit is nasty.

the burger is a german national dish.

mexicans don't really eat burritos

The only thing mexican about it is the tortilla. It's a fucking burger wrap, and pickles go on burgers.

Isn't burrito Tex-Mex? Like, it's as Italian as American pizza is?

>Mexico national dish
According to wikipedia... Mole Poblano.

>France national dish
Crêpes. In fact, they have a day dedicated to making them - La Chandaleur (Candlemas) - complete with a tradition of trying to get a perfect flip of a crêpe.

>Canada national dish
Obviously poutine, mate.

Likewise for the whopper dog

god damn, i should report this obvious shillery.

fuck off burger king, your food sucks, your ghetto ass employees suck and you have little control over consistency, and quality from one restaurant to the next.

and all your shitty gimmicks wont pull you out of the hole youre trying to convince everyone youre not in.

Never try and reason with a shit-poster.

Burritos as we know them are huge in northern Mexico, but came from an American border town

Kind of, yeah

>you have little control over consistency, and quality from one restaurant to the next.
I hate it when you go to a major fast food restaurant and discover that its actually really good for a change and then they change management and it goes to shit within a few weeks and you're all
>welp, wont be eating there anymore

Those BK hot dogs were just disappointing, you would actually get more out of a 7-11 big bite in all honesty, especially since you can pick your own toppings too.

>expected a tripfaggot not to take the b8

wew lad!

Nope, it's northern Mexican, but it's more popular in the US than in Central/ southern Mexico.