Disgraced chefs

Has anyone fallen farther?

Why does no one tell him his shirt is 2 sizes too small.

he was never very high to begin with, so he didn't have very far to fall.

Ramsay shilling an oven.

He's an example of what lying on a resume can do.

Le Knorr stockpot man

frugal gourmet fell pretty hard.

paula dean is obviously hardest of all, but not really a "chef"

Sorry I haven't kept up with his career. Can anyone fill me in on why he is now disgraced? Last I remember he was doing a show where he was challenged to make large amounts of food for big groups of people, called Mission Impossible or something? Was that his highest point?

he fluffed up his resume A LOT
fired from food network
business partners bailed

got a really bad rep

Sounds like someone did some digging and found shit when big money was involved.

because when you've got the gains you get to show them.

His wife is hot at least

It actually upsets me that he shills them.. I idolized that man

I think this guy was from Master Chef

Fluffed up resume yeah but what did he do that got him fired?

>mfw Anne fucking Burrell has a higher net with than Bobby Flay

oh my god

i rooted for that guy

Andrew Zimmerman

I thought he was still doing fine

Holy fuck, if that's real that is absolute gold. That dude was an obvious trophy husband beta but knowing that he is submissive to the point of being a toilet is so ...typical.

Anne is based, Bobby is just ok

>Fluffed up resume yeah but what did he do that got him fired?

He was never fired. He put alot of shit on his resume like "worked on a cake for princess dianna, and cooked at the whitehouse", and some newspaper said he was lying. The Food network took down all the shit about him they had on their website.

Then they said they were replacing him with some iron chef guy.

Irvine went and got a bunch of people to write him some letters proving that he did all that shit, and they let him back onto the show again.

that one season of dinner impossible with michael symon really made me hate him. I also hated food network when they canceled the actual interesting show in favor of the garbage that is restaurant impossible

dinner impossible

I thought Dinner Impossible was a pretty cool show. Usually worked with unusual tools, techniques, or ingredients.

Restaurant Impossible was pretty lame though. Dime-a-dozen "help me unshit my business that I drove into the ground" show.

I thought he was going to open 2 restaurants this year. I guess he'll just close them like his other 2 in SC

Any details? Sex scandal right?

This guy was just a meme that food network was trying to force

I've honestly never met anyone who gave a shit about him or his show(s)

Jack Scalfani choking his son, s mh

>paula dean is obviously hardest of all, but not really a "chef"

She ran a restaurant kitchen before becoming famous, a real chef. I don't really see her as disgraced, just an unfortunate target of a world gone mad.

Emeril