Why does avocado taste like conditioner? Is it the same reason that cilantro tastes liek soap?

Why does avocado taste like conditioner? Is it the same reason that cilantro tastes liek soap?

Because you've never had a good one before.

You have defective taste buds.

Go eat another Big Mac.

Where do you think has the best avacados? Straight off a tree?

It depends on the type, the soil, the climate, etc
The big avocados always taste like water and nothing else, they are shit
Good avocado is so creaky that can be eaten with a spoon and has the same savoury taste as raw salmon and seaweed

They put avocado oil in a lot of conditioners

>Why does avocado taste like conditioner?
Not ripe

Hmm, probably one you find in the garbage.

does guacamole taste like one of those 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioners?

It's because of genetics that cilantro tastes like soap to some people. Not sure if there's a similar instance for avocados.

How do so many people know what soap or shampoo even tastes like?

got my mouth washed out with soap all the time for calling my brother a faggot as a kid. well he grew up to be gay, so fuck my parents I was right all along.

Most people bathe regularly. it's not exactly uncommon to get a little taste of soap/shampoo/conditioner when lathering yourself/rinsing off...

I do. I got my smart ass mouth washed out with soap a few times when I was younger. It didn't taste anything like cilantro.

Cilantro doesnt taste like soap. Conventional wilty old cheap cilantro from walmart tastes like soap. A good fresh bunch of cilantro from the plant tastes like heaven. Night and day .. because ive tasted that soapy taste before and i know the difference

Also avocado tastes like shit if they arent very ripe

You have to eat them very ripe

Any hardness whatsoever and anything short of silky smooth is unnacceptable

>two stems for one avocado
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How hard was it? If it's not soft and squishy it wasn't ripe.

They ripen off the tree so no

You are one of the many people with a genetic defect that processes certain foods inadequately.

Sorry bud.

I think you meant papayas.