There's literally nothing wrong with being fat and indulging in one of life's simplest pleasures

There's literally nothing wrong with being fat and indulging in one of life's simplest pleasures.

Prove me wrong.

Morally wrong? It's wasteful.

A bad idea? It comes with a variety of health risks, as well as a diminished physical capacity.

Why society looks down on it? Most people would agree obesity = ugly.

I have to pay more taxes because you fat fucks can't avoid the sugar Jew and become ubermensh like me.

Being fat isn't pleasurable. Lose weight for once in your life and you'll see for yourself how much nicer everything is.

There's literally nothing wrong with being an alcoholic and indulging in one of life's simplest pleasures.

Prove me wrong.

there are faster ways to kill yourself. I wish you'd utilize them.

There's literally nothing wrong with being amerifat and indulging in one of life's stupidest pleasures.
Prove me wrong.

>wrong

This is true, there's nothing "wrong" with being fat, but there's technically nothing "wrong" or "right" about anything. Morality is not objective (no I'm not some stupid edgy liberal. it's just that that's technically correct. Doesn't mean much practically though, still need lots of laws to maintain order etc.).

The real issue is that it's stupid to be fat. It displays that you are lazy and lack impulse control. It also makes you less sexually desirable in most cases, and in many or most cases is bad for your health, and can affect confidence and other mental aspects.

Food isn't actually so good that it's worth indulging in to the point you experience all those consequences. Thus, it's arguably stupid.

>Have no self control
>Be extremely unhealthy
>People find you repulsive
>Suffer many complications normal people won't
>Die way earlier
No, there's nothing wrong at all.

As someone else asked, why is everyone on this board either a WATER ONLY skeleton or a fatfuck who can't eat without shoveling Graham's Number worth of calories into their gaping maws in one sitting

>You must be fat and have no self control to enjoy eating.

Have fun with your beetus.

[protip; McDonalds and candy water is not one of life's 'simple pleasures']

I am fat, it sucks

you have a smaller dick
you can't fuck properly cus ur belly is in the way
you look uglier
you look shittier
you are stupider

there's nothing wrong with it, but there's a point where it stops being enjoyable. trust me, i've lost family members to heart attack and stroke. it's not worth a later life of debilitating illness for a few decades of careless living

Pursuing hedonism is basically acceptable, if you have no loved ones and make sure you don't harm other people. This is not the same as there being nothing wrong with being fat.

Two years ago my BMI was 30, now my BMI is 20.

Advantage of being fat is certainly you can enjoy more food, and now that I'm thin I feel guilty eating all kinds of tasty foods because I know how many calories they have. Eating 1800 calories a day really limits what I can eat, and, that sucks.

People say that "you can have anything in moderation," and that is sort of true but if I eat 400 calories of french toast, I'm hungry so much faster than my healthy breakfasts that it ends up having a domino effect.

I still feel being skinny has many more advantages and that ability to sacrifice is a good quality.

>now that I'm thin I feel guilty eating all kinds of tasty foods because I know how many calories they have.

Why feel guilty? I'm at the "ideal" body weight, but when I eat something indulgent and especially a lot of it, I usually just plan on eating less before or after, in order to balance out the total caloric intake. There's nothing to feel morally guilty about though. You're just indulging one of your senses momentarily.

Who said there's anything wrong with that?

Do whatever the fuck you wanna do with your life.

What? You mean besides all the health issues? Even nature lowers your sex drive so your fat fuck genes don't spread.

I don't know. I guess I haven't adjusted to my new weight yet, I feel hungry a lot. Haven't figured out what I can or can't eat yet, and how much. Seems like just maintaining is a struggle.

Enjoy rotting in hell. And I'm willing to bet on top of that that you're a fuckinng faggot, too. Kys.

What's the actual scientific documentation on lowered sex drives from obesity? Is it a direct physical result of obesity or is it mental?

>spending 20%+ of your paycheck on food
>perpetual heartburn
>nicknamed "human garbage disposal"
>people challenge you to eat absurd amounts of food for the sole purpose of getting to laugh at your gluttony
>spending dozens of extra dollars per item of clothing because of XXXL shirts and custom sized pants
>medicines to quell symptoms of your body dying
>eating less than 3000 calories a meal gives you stomach pains
>eating becomes a method of passing time
>struggling to get up all the time

It's not worth being fat, especially like I was. I didn't realize all the bad until one of my friends pointed out to me how spending $50 a day on food wasn't normal, and neither was consuming 8000 calories a day. He was brutal to me, but he got me to change my ways.

It's something something higher estrogen levels/lower test levels because of something in body fat inhibiting test production. Body tries to keep hormone balance so when test drops, estrogen rises.

I forgot the details, it's from a physiology from college.

all of this

I like being fat. I like how it feels being large. I wish I could be the size of a bear.

There's literally nothing wrong with being addicted to heroin and indulging in one of life's simplest pleasures.

Prove me wrong.

lol mad skinny people think they'll live forever

Its only wrong to yourself cuz u gonna die n feel like shit

The biggest hurdle when I was 297 pounds was administering an enema on myself for when my boyfriend came over.
Now I've lost weight it's easy to be sparkly and clean, not to mention how much easier it is for him to hit my prostate now.

Poe's law is a bitch, you're disgusting either way.

Least I can wipe my own ass you obese sack of shit.

>obesity = ugly
shitlord

but the food

fpbp, also I would argue that most fat people enjoy/appreciate food less and more so just mindlessly eat.

Basically this, it's a lack of self control, not some deep appreciation of fine cuisine.

Wrong is a subjective term.

Do you have an actual question or was it just you mumbling to yourself again?

It can be pretty pleasurable tho
Like you binge in carbs and sweets to the point you are full and then you get I'm a cozy bed during g winter with a heater pointing straight to your belly and a light blanket and slowly drift to sleep
Big bodies are meant for hibernation mode plus the fatter you are the more calories you need to maintain bodyweight so you eat like am athlete but sleep like a baby

do drugs instead. better high than sugar rush

>Food isn't actually so good that it's worth indulging in to the point you experience all those consequences. Thus, it's arguably stupid.
That depends on the individual tho
What if I can't have sex anyways, I don't give a crap about my health and I'm already bipolar?

>There's literally nothing wrong with overeating.

Except you're, you know, eating too much food.

Unless you're a body builder, it isn't beneficial at all.

Well I don't really like drugs at all, not even alcohol or cigarettes.
Also I tend to eat way more when I feel bad than when I feel good

if you don't like drugs or alcohol that means you haven't had enough yet. just like food, eh?

I did like alcohol but now it gives me a lot of phisical pain and makes me feel sick so I don't drink k anymore
I don't exactly get out of my comfort zone for things I may enjoy either

>it gives me a lot of phisical pain and makes me feel sick

good thing for you chronic kidney disease and diabetes is easily curable right

I hope not, why the fuck do I want to stick around long enough to deal with all the shit that will come in my 30s and 40s with my obesity

a rope can end the suffering today

I'm not suffering right now
If I ever have to deal with great pain I will definitely kill myself tho

I've loved food ever since I was baby
while other babies played with their food I would eat methodically
I apreciate the tastes, textures, and the freshness with every single bite
I love food so much I took up bodybuilding to stay fit
my favorite meal is blackened salmon, brown rice and broccoli+cauliflower with a lot of lemon
food is life

People worth anything will avoid your presence.

It's true and you know it moby

Then it's better when you just go an hero

>not eating tons and exercising tons to enjoy the best of both worlds

Scrawny fucks lol

Because skinny is beautiful?

Nice strawman.

Nice gyno.

This!

t. Former fatty

I'm fine with both left and middle

It's unrealistic to expect all women to have an ideal body, but it's FAR, FAR BETTER to err on the side of too thin than too fat

Fat is repulsive, anyone who disagrees with me is simply rationalizing their poor life choices

So long as you're fat in moderation

I used to be really close to the left and my boyfriend wants me to gain weight
getting close to the middle, not quite there yet
personally, healthy to chubby weight it best healthy wise
when I was near the left I lost my period, and I'm still trying to get it back. Even if it looks nice, that's not a healthy weight.

>when I was near the left I lost my period
just because you are fucked in the head does not make obesity ok

Your body is made up of a bunch of different chemical elements that can be divided into around seven billion billion billion individual atoms and every single one of those atoms came from the food that you eat. You literally are what you eat.

What is a fat person made of?

I think that part of the reason why healthy people are considered attractive is because when we see a fat person we see an inferior product that is made of bad material, and therefor not a suitible mating partner to share genes with.
Plus the obvious social aspect of seeing someone who readily makes poor choices.

>There's literally nothing wrong with being fat
There literally is.

It's not wrong to be fat... as long as you recognize that it's unhealthy. Everyone has a right to enjoy their own poisons in life and go out on their own terms. It is, however, wrong to promote obesity as healthy, as the "Health at Every Size" movement is doing. Many of them actually believe their doctors are lying to them as part of some agenda. No. Obesity causes heart attacks and smoking causes lung cancer. You are free to make your own decisions in life, but you have to live with the consequences.

>There's literally nothing wrong with being fat
Yes, there is.

t. Fatty

>and indulging in one of life's simplest pleasures.
Nothing wrong with that, as long as you don't turn what is supposed to be an uncommon occurrence into a habitual thing.

t. Fatty that is trying to cease being so

>and therefor not a suitible mating partner to share genes with.

Yes indeed. But it's interesting to look back at how the ideal of beauty changes with time. Look at many old paintings, for example, and the ideal man and woman were much heavier than today's ideal. That could be explained by the fact that having a little weight on your frame meant you were well fed--a major concern back then. Of course, even those paintings I'm talking about aren't at the level of OP's pic.

I see what you mean and it's a very valid point, but the crucial part is in your final sentence.
Particularly in modern times where more people die of food related illnesses than of hunger, so a depiction of a well fed person is a lot different to what it might have been a few generations ago. Muscle flesh now takes the place of fat tissue.

Captcha spotted the problem

>fat people's food opinions are more relevant than normal people

this meme needs to end

>but the crucial part is in your final sentence.

Sure, I wasn't disagreeing with you. I was just raising a related point about how our ideals of beauty change.

Yeah, I know. I was agreeing with you and elaborating on your valid point to highlight your point even further.

We are in agreement.

>>you are what you eat.

I fucking hate that phrase. It's a bastardization of a quote from Brillat-Savarin. The original was "if you tell me what you eat, then I'll tell you what you are". It was referring to class distinctions. For example: "if you eat vegetable stew then you're a poor peasant but if you eat roast wild boar with a honey glaze then you're a patrician".

Somehow these days it's been bastardized to imply something totally different than what the old snooty food-snob meant it to mean. And that bastardization isn't even true in a literal sense.

Yeah, I deleted and reworded that comment because it came accross as being elitist which is probably what triggered you into finding a way to view it as racist.

I didn't mean to cause offense. But the phrase "you are what you eat" literally and figuratively means simply "you are made up of what you eat".

DWI.

It`s bad for your health and you`ll be unattractive. If you are fine with that eat whatever you want.

You didn't offend me user. That quote just bothers me because:

1) it's been completely misunderstood from what it was originally meant. The fact that it is an erroneous interpretation bothers me. I don't care if people want to use it to be racist or classist--just use it correctly.

2) The re-interpretation is not true in a literal sense unless you go full-on sperg and talk about individual atoms. The idea that eating fat makes someone fat is just as absurd as claiming that eating carrots turns someone into a carrot.

> "are what you eat" not true in a literal sense
> unless you consider molecules and take it literally

You seen to be missing the point.

1) Nobody takes the expression to that absurd of an extreme, so practically speaking it's not true. It's only true to autists, but that doesn't count.

2) When taken to the spergmo extreme the statement becomes meaningless

who /feedee/ here?

gf loves to cook and i love to eat

its pure hedonism on both our part

>you are what you eat is not true

THEN WHY DOES FRUIT MAKE MY SPERM TASTE GOOD

How on earth are you getting from "you are what you eat" to "my sperm tastes good". You or your sperm are not literal fruit so clearly it's not true.

Did you instead mean to say "what someone eats affects their body"?

>He samples his sperm

>life become complete suffering from 30 to death
>death itself expected at 50, 60 with good genes
>you cost money to everybody when you get sick
there's literally not benefits.

Well
As long as you mantain a balanced diet and still do some excercise ( all this for health sake)
No, there is nothing wrong with it

>>you cost money to everybody when you get sick

Sure if you're poor.

>Nobody takes the expression to that absurd of an extreme
>so practically speaking it's not true.
>It's only true to [people who take the expression to that extreme to discover the facts and find the underlying practical truth],
>but that doesn't count.
DUDE SCIENCE LMAO

1800 calories seems rather low? Are you a guy?

Yes because you are either obese or underweight right?

If you wanna be fat, be fat. Your call. You're fat and happy with it? Great, I'm glad for you. Same with smoking, drinking, doing drugs, whatever. It's your life.

Just don't try and say like it's the superior option, morally or physically. That shit can fuck right off.

Of course it doesn't count because those people you greentexted are a tiny minority of the population. You really are on the spectrum aren't you?

When someone says the term "bad ass" do you correct them and ask why they are talking about ill-behaved donkeys or do you understand what it means in common parlance?

>it's not true.
>It's only true to autists, [ie. people who know the truth]
>but that doesn't count.

>are a tiny minority of the population
people are people and people's bodies are made of the same chemical elements.
i don't know what point you're making.

That

I've recently gotten about 10 pounds overweight and it already feels like shit desu

>i don't know what point you're making.

That the aforementioned statement is so broad that it's pretty much meaningless, therefore it's a poor interpretation of the phrase. That ought to indicate to you that it's a bad definition.

Let's do another example. When someone mentions "Organic food" do you say: "but all food is organic because it contains carbon"

full circle

stay in denial and keep eating your crispy chicken.

mind=blown

Nah, there's a huge difference between the two.

Everyone knows the literal definition of "Organic", and yet they also know what is mean in the context of food.

The difference with "you are what you eat" is that very few people know what it actually refers to, yet so many people are fond of bastardizing the term.

LOL

you can decide if i'm laughing or telling you that i love you.
take your time, i'm going to bed.

nice stealth /fph/ thread, op

shut up amerifat you ugly, fat cunt

Absolutely nothing "wrong", no. Potentially unhealthy, yes.

There is literally nothing wrong with injecting krokodil into ones face and enjoying one of life's simplest pleasures

>not fully testing the physical limits of your body while you can
>not doing excercise allowing you to reach the secret wonders of the world (mountains, monuments, jungles)
>not feeling that wonderful endorphin rush from a good workout
>being able to see your dick

C'mon, OP. You sound like the fat family from In Bruges.

THANK YOU

Gee, if somehow more people would get it...