Place your bets

Place your bets
Jail or freedom?

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/steemit/@callumcampbell/exposing-the-biggest-scam-in-cryptocurrency-trevon-james-and-bitconnect
lawfirms.com/resources/securities/securities-fraud/penalties-securities-fraud.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No idea who that is but jail because he's a nigger

Jail the sociopath.

Book 'em, Dano

He is going to Guantanamo Bay where he will be anally fucked by CIA niggers and Khalid Sheikh Mohammed's buddies.

Dubs confirm.

Bilk em Dano

Prison and sued to the bare bones.

Considering he's going to court with the SEC, and not hiring a lawyer?

Jail.

What. Are you serious? He's not hiring a lawyer?

Wait, he's not hiring a lawyer? Why?
Oh wait nevermind, niggers are dumb.

>and not hiring a lawye
Sauce

MUH DIK
HE DONT NEED NO WHITE MAN TELLING HIM WHAT TO DO
HE WUZ A KANG AND SHIEET

I feel like this guy legit has mental issues...why does he not just disappear like Cryptonick? Only making it worse for himself.

He considered it but he's not THAT retarded, confirmed in his video he is hiring a lawyer

This guy is such an idiot i almost feel bad. He seems absolutely clueless to the implications of what he's in for and i feel for his kid

Kek

I think that’s exactly why the bitconnect people went after him.

>he's not hiring a lawyer
excuse me while i hold on to my sides about to ascend into orbit

For sure i understand doing something like that if you're a single 20-50 year old guy with not much happening in your life but seriously.

>Where's your dad?
>H-he's in prison for scamming people with internet coins

What did he do?

Impregnated a white chick

Someone give me a tl:dr on this situation please

read this :
steemit.com/steemit/@callumcampbell/exposing-the-biggest-scam-in-cryptocurrency-trevon-james-and-bitconnect

Strange how he's the only one going to court. Institutional racism at work again.

>nigger

What do you think is gonna happen?

He's one of several criminals that are getting sued.

He's married with two kids.

Just letting everyone know I plan on calling his hotel tomorrow. Will put it on YouTube if it successful

Who is actually taking him to court?

I know you just want to trigger people, but fuck it! Fuck off SJW piece of shit!

Oh I'm sure they just happen to be black too. Bet none of the real criminals are going to court. He's being scapegoated because of his colour plain and simple.

Run nigger Run

and you know maybe for loudly shilling a complete fraud day in day out. dont get me wrong. anyone who listened to him deserved to lose money. he definitely needs to be locked up though, because you should get jail time for having a youtube channel devoted to so much air time for a ponzi

is racism to jail niggers. freedom

WHAT WAS I THINKING

>I feel like this guy legit has mental issues
Black Americans have an average IQ of 85

This is true.

Maybe not so much his colour as opposed to his visibility.

They'll deffo be harsh on him for a few factors.
>Black man doing white collar crime
>The "cryptosphere" and laws surrounding it need cases like these in order to develop
>Literally has documented his entire shilling campaign on youtube.

He's clearly not thinking straight making more videos ad shit and looks visibly defeated.

Looks like there's a class action lawsuit against:
Glenn Arcaro
Trevon James
Ryan Hildreth
Craig Grant
CryptoNick

LYNCH THAT NIGGER!

Inform yourself instead of acting like a bitch.

I got 0.02 BTC on jail! Who's up for the bet?

Any idea who is filing it though?

I've never seen this pepe before

Kek someone make a smart contract for betting on it

The sec

Oh wow, guess he's fucked.

he should already be in jail because he is so fucking ugly

How fucked? Like, how many years? Does anyone knows?

lawfirms.com/resources/securities/securities-fraud/penalties-securities-fraud.htm

Anyone giving you concrete numbers is most likely lying. But a government agency is taking him to court so it won't end well.

If i was him i'd use the relative high profile nature of the case to attract interested firms, even if he loses it'd probably be good for any attorneys looking to establish themselves in the inevitable "crypto law" and regulation that is coming

Does bitconnect qualify as "security" tho?

yes

it qualifies as a ponzi scheme/investor fraud.

FEDS gonna beat on that nigger like he was a rented mule.

i would feel bad for the guy had he not shown the amount of premeditation in the way he manipulated and fked over people for his own benefit. there's videos proving this. had it been just ignorance maybe not, but he clearly knew exactly what he was doing. they can probably get him for securities fraud, and that would be 10-15 years not exceeding 20.

Lol cryptolaw. Then how is he being charged? He violated current law which crypto falls under

Got any of those videos?

The images he uses as video thumbnails looks like a meme caricature for a dumb nigger. What did he mean by this?

Trevon's ugly ass will be safe in prison. His big beautiful cock sucking lips will get a good work out though.

UM UM UM NO NO NO!
MY MAN CARLOS WILL BAIL DIS NIGGA OUT.

minimum 5yrs

He's progressing into his ultimate form, the black father in jail stereotype.

they don’t send people who commit white collar crimes to butt rape prison

goof thing hes a subhuman then