Thoughts?

Thoughts?

>2 weeks with the water almost boiling

What a fucking waste, dumb old man.

how did the water not all evaporated off after two weeks?

tap is on, started leaking everywhere

> thoughts?
btfo

kek

I better not fucking think of this the next time I'm making chicken soup by simmering the carcass for a couple hours.

>
It is what it is

when even satan says something's fucked you know what's up

Couple of hours? 12 is better. (This is now a recipe board btw).

fuck am i longing for some pulled pork right now

>Thoughts?

That's fairly disgusting, but I'm not "fully" disgusted because I question it's legitimacy.

>meat just sliding right off the bone
>turning yourself into a human pot roast
>did he smell delicious?

Its real, read about this years ago

>Thoughts?
I just feel sorry for the person who has to scrape that

oh ok then, confirmed

What exactly happened to him to get stuck in there?

Heart attack? Stroke?

I'm struggling to find an actual source, it appears the original photos were submitted to a gore site by someone claiming to be a cop. What I read about was a similar scenario but probably wasnt this specific guy

I want to know this as well, also who the fuck goes in a boiling hot bath?

what spices do you use for chicken?

He's 90 odd years old, doesn't heat cause a drop in blood pressure and cause people to faint?

Hot bath's that is? And if the room has little ventilation it doesn't help, so I'm going to assume he passed out and boiled to death.

Or it could be, being 90ish years old, mobility problems?

Slipped in the bath? Became immobile? Just ideas, but yeah.

How long are you supposed to boil your chicken bones and meat from yesterdays roast chicken to get a good stock?

Optimum time (UK fag here) to get a really nice stock, do you put a stock cube in with it to boost flavour at all?

Yeah, but when you turn on the bath, you feel that the water is almost boiling right? Why the hell would you sit in that?

Older people don't feel heat like we do, as their cells die off they are colder than normal.

Discard that for a second.

He got in, perhaps in trying to get out he broke hip? Elderly aren't that mobile you know.

Also, a poorly ventilated room will cause a drop in blood pressure, so in an attempt to get out the bath the shock kicking in combined with other factors caused him to pass out.

He should have tested the bath before getting in but brain decline? Suicide?

Who knows I need more info on this case if in fact it's even real?

>turn tap on
>water comes out
>slowly heats up
>man passes before he can adjust the temp
>temp keeps rising

>water in a tub is boiling for two weeks
>none of it evaporated
Sounds pretty fishy to me

>>Not using pic related to prepare all human flesh based delicacies

Look at the shit around the tub and the water lines on the inside

It wouldn't take two weeks for a tub of water to evaporate if it was at its boiling point. At max it would probably take a day.

It is mentioned in the OP image that he had an electric heating element in his bath, so he probably just got a random heart attack or something, then the heating element eventually boiled the water.

The body was boiled while most of the water evaporated, but then convection currents couldn't form in the leftover gunk, so it didn't conduct heat very well, so it stayed relatively wet in most places.

the original pic doesnt have that bullshit story of course, which is just bullshit.

its just some dude, age unknown,, who died in a bathtub. bacteria + stagnant water = your body just liquifies. shit dont need to be boiling, this happens all the fucking time, gore sites are loaded with pictures like this.

or you're just a fucking idiot who believes everything you read on the internet

reminds me of breaking bad

>delicious soup aroma

I've seen a similar picture of a woman who commited suicide with the hot water on. That picture had way more maggots though

>thoughts?
CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
WITH A SODA ON THE SIDE