Explain

Other urls found in this thread:

pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Neither is a delicacy. Are you 11?

I think I can explain, OP. Sometimes people are born with a neurodevelopmental disorder that can make understanding different concepts and social cues very difficult, despite the fact that they come naturally to other people. You're just... special.

What is the thing on the right?

Personally, I don't have a problem if an adult wants to eat chicken nuggets for dinner, even at a restaurant - they're adults, they can decide shit for themselves. It would be a different story if they were eating chicken nuggets because someone told them to, that would make them whipped.

cordon bleu

The difference between the two is finesse.

One requires a microwave.
One requires skill and technical know how.

the one on the right looks like it was made by a robot, frozen, then baked in an oven desu

i'm sure you can buy frozen cordon bleu

Yummmy. Robots would be much better at creating consistency in food. The problem is freezing it then shipping it. I need a robot cook in my house. I just throw ingrediants at it and it makes summthing yummz for mi.

>chicken cordon bleu
>american cheese

there was another $15 min wage rally in Chicago today. we might have more robot food soon user

American cheese is best cheese.

as a fellow illinois resident, fuck you and fuck chicago and fuck this state and fuck me im outta here.

I'm going to watch chitown devour itself from the rockies.

nice random number you pulled out of your ass you stupid faggot

The biggest problem with Chicago is that even though its the 3rd largest city its surrounded by a cultural void so the city thinks its better at stuff than it actually is. This is extremely evident in the type of mediocre restaurants that thrive in Chicago. Sure theres decent stuff here and there, but I've never been to a major city with so many mediocre to bad offerings.

For as much shit as people give deep dish on here, its one of the few dishes in the city that is consistently good, since people here actually know what its supposed to taste like and theres decent competition.

Damn, I swear I wrote that first paragraph on here almost exactly word for word once or twice before.

american cheese is only the best at being the worst possible cheese

chicago dogs, sandwiches and 'za
all over rated and frankly not that tasty

I never tried Deep Dish pizza, never heard about it until I came on Veeky Forums, but that's because I'm Canadian.

Where would I find a recipe for an authentic chicago deep dish pizza?

Cook's Illustrated has one somewhere

take cake pan
generously fill with pie crust (as in meat or sweet pie) at least 1cm thick on the base
line the bottom with lots of cheese
add fillings
add sauce
more cheese
more sauce
sprinkle of parmesan
bake for 30 minutes or until golden

wala

Never come to Veeky Forums for pizza cooking advice

Go on this board
pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php

They take making pizza way too fucking serious, but you'll never go wrong

Chicago dogs are trash. Hotdogs are never good but what makes them bearable is that they're cheap and consistently mediocre, like McD's dollar menu junk. Chicago found a way to make them legit taste bad.

Chicago Italian beef is just a shitty version of a Philly Cheesesteak

The french name doesn't make it a delicacy...

>cordon bleu
>delicacy
In what third world country?

Full disclosure: so does the one on the right

Is that a delicacy in America?

A cordon blue is just a pretentious parma that jews you out of delicous tomato sauce

anything food item can be a delicacy if prepared by the rigth person with the rigth ingredients
on the other hand any food item can be complet and utter garbage if prepared by the wrong person/company with second grade ingredients

So chicken nuggets can be a delicacy?

If you make it with poulet de Bresse, a coating of homemade panko and a sauce of deglaced red wine with some herbs in it like tarragon and chervil. Serve it with a parsnip puree and you are pretty close to making gourmet tendies.

>cordon blue
Once more Veeky Forums fails with the blue v bleu concept.
Retards.

Is that a chicken kiev?