According to ex nihilo hypothesis the universe and all of spacetime, matter...

According to ex nihilo hypothesis the universe and all of spacetime, matter, energy and forces originated from quantum fluctuations of nothing.
But what the fuck is nothing?

Is physical """"""nothing"""""" actually perfectly empty spacetime without any meaningful and measurable physical interactions and without any change in entropy?
I mean, if you can't measure it (distance, for example) then its like it does not exist, right?

If so, then how nothing was created?

I'm not a physicist so please be kind. Also english is not my first language.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RUE_LUqcTvM
youtube.com/watch?v=nZQIM1C6xQw
youtube.com/watch?v=UwYSWAlAewc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>quantum fluctuations of nothing

No.

Then what?
Quantum fluctuations of quantum vacuum?

that theory is invalid simply because the universe is creating more energy as it expands.

Prior to the expansion of the universe, the laws of physics simply don't apply. This question is unanswerable, at least for now

>1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into being through him, and without him not one thing came into being. What has come into being 4 in him was life, and the life was the light of all people. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not overcome it.

>6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness to testify to the light, so that all might believe through him. 8 He himself was not the light, but he came to testify to the light. 9 The true light, which enlightens everyone, was coming into the world.

>10 He was in the world, and the world came into being through him; yet the world did not know him. 11 He came to what was his own, and his own people did not accept him. 12 But to all who received him, who believed in his name, he gave power to become children of God, 13 who were born, not of blood or of the will of the flesh or of the will of man, but of God.

>14 And the Word became flesh and lived among us, and we have seen his glory, the glory as of a father’s only son, full of grace and truth. 15 (John testified to him and cried out, ‘This was he of whom I said, “He who comes after me ranks ahead of me because he was before me.”’) 16 From his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace. 17 The law indeed was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has ever seen God. It is God the only Son, who is close to the Father’s heart, who has made him known.

>the laws of physics simply don't apply
(citation needed)

Energy can neither be destroyed nor created. This is one of the most basic and understood concepts. You are truly a fucking idiot.

The density of dark energy is remaining the same after space expands.

>Astrophysics ruins everything

physics study try to describe the universe.
It does not try to study what is outside the universe in terms of spacetime.

Citation not needed. The physics of our world is literally defined by the four fundamental forces, which were established due to the conditions of the early universe, shortly after the "big bang." Again, this stuff is pretty elementary.

energy is created all the time when space expands while the density of dark energy remains the same.

Logical conflicts lead to constant troubles trying to use existing math. It's no different than countless historical examples where old models, when stretched over new concepts, yield nonsense. Ultra-violet catastrophe, for example.

Conservation of energy, look it up. Also what makes you suggest dark energy density remains the same?

The only thing created by universal expansion is space.

hnggggggggggggggggg

I won't insult you by telling you to educate yourselves, I will just link to a nice explanation. Watch in order.

youtube.com/watch?v=RUE_LUqcTvM
watch

youtube.com/watch?v=nZQIM1C6xQw

youtube.com/watch?v=UwYSWAlAewc

>popsci

u could try wiki
>The density of dark matter in an expanding universe decreases more quickly than dark energy, and eventually the dark energy dominates. Specifically, when the volume of the universe doubles, the density of dark matter is halved, but the density of dark energy is nearly unchanged (it is exactly constant in the case of a cosmological constant).

>I'm uneducated AND I don't want to educate myself
it's not popsci, it's actual science. So it's not for plebs like you.
Try I fucking love science or numberphile, it's more of your level.

OP here.
If the density of dark energy is constant then could the space be infinite, and the dark energy would be the energy of its existence? Or maybe some weird stuff from parallel universes/spacetimes with different physical constants and dimensions?

dark energy is the energy of empty space.
we can't tell if space is infinite