Dreams and Ambitions Thread

What are your aspirations, Veeky Forums?

I hope to do research in Molecular Biology. I want to study aging and perhaps negating its deteriorating effects through something like cell regeneration.

My dream is to live forever and see as much scientific progression as I can.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IdHTnpgpLDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd quite simply like to be around for the announcement, that we live in a virtual simulation,and remain a working class hero

Have my own brand of luxury watches.
Or be a chef.

I have no dreams and aspirations anymore. I came to realize that free will is an illusion and life has no purpose. My consciousness is merely a passively suffering observer of events I cannot change. Life is nothing more than waiting for death. Some day I'll die and nobody will remember me.

I will user ;-;

All true. So what? Does that make it any less real? Clearly not. Are you 14?

youtu.be/IdHTnpgpLDc

I hope to keep learning at a near university-level pace for the rest of my life.

Die content. The means are mostly irrelevant.

same here brobrah

you studying mol bio? 1st year here

Yeah, I am. I'm a second year though, so not too far ahead of yourself.

Cellular and Molecular Biology major

This is the opinion that he will come to when his 12th birthday rolls around in a couple months and he'll stop caring, just in an entirely different way than his not caring attitude right now.

Please elaborate.

Deluded people don't go far. Everybody is going to die, there is no stopping it. The closest one can get to immortality is by accumulating power.

I just wanna work with bacteria/viruses and make enough to support a family Tbh (in microbiology)

nothing specific, I guess the CDC would be nice

>high school commencement when

>The closest one can get to immortality is by accumulating power.
It's not even close, it's like it's okay that i'm a sucker to death like everybody else, at least I am a king of those faggots (gaylord, literally. shame on you)

Better deluded than cucked like you

I want to be head of the WHO.

after taking chemistry now, however, I'm starting to wonder if I should switch to biochemistry or something more chemistry-y

Probably finish my Bsc then become fluent in Japanese, move to Japan to become a hairdresser.