5days

Above

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7nra2q/vechain_thor_power_forged_ama_transcript/
medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-financial-executive-report-vol-2-2fb65e91dad1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whats in 5 days user, enlighten me my man.

Pretty sure that's Sunny presenting at the Japan food conference.

hes referring to the food event in tokyo

already priced in

DNV GL/VeChain joint presentation at some food safety conference in Japan. Apparently announcing that Vechain is being used by some Japanese supermarket.

So another dump coming lol glad I got out when I did

what's priced in?

Japanese 7-11, York-Benimaru.

Fucking everything if Veeky Forums is right.

self fulfilling prophecy. truth is nobody has a clue what they're going to announce, if anything. Could be fucking Walmart VET ATMs for all the internet knows

And it'll dump... wtf

Exactly. In this particular case there are lots of unknown. We're supposedly getting not just partnership announcements but maybe even tech demos of VEN in action, which would help a lot. We don't know for sure though. I do expect at least a small pump.

It's a force of habit for all the 13 year old autists now. Besides, that only matters if you're daytrading, which is retarded in crypto anyway.

The current trend of vechain is undeniably going downwards.
If you feel risky you can invest now but i wouldnt recommend it.

They could show how vechain cures cancer and the price would still dump because muh sell the news

Exactly this. But then what happens when people realise oh shit vechain cures cancers..

1% gains in a bear market followed by 30% loss and ven shills think it’s stable
Top kek

Hope it drops so that no one will ever invest in this piece of shit scam
All partnerships will be exposed day by day

ATMs ,
Big exchange with fiat pair
The biggest supermarket in Japan
Haineken
And much much more

Most of companies will fallow DNV
Use cases and ready product
Ther

The fuck is Haineken? I thought VeChain was supposed to stop fake alcohol.

If you didnt notice the company is selling coins not on the market for very cheap to partners and the employee's are putting the sell walls, this is why people dumped the coin.

Im up 1200% in Vechain in 3 months. And you user? Kek

2 months ago Vechain bottom was at 2$ now the bottom is at 4.5$

Expect new ath soon

you might have down syndrome

Sorry maye my mistake of curse i am talking about heineken

kek

>36k
it's fucking over isn't it.

They dont put sell walls, they are not allowed to sell the coins for the next 2 years retard

40k nigga

日本人ですか?

For no belivers - new ATH before mid march- screenshot this!

And remember mtc

This

Coin got value raised all because of a bull market back in early December to late January
Every single coin was gaining value, literally everything was green and shit coins were doing
300% in a day
Ven didn’t gain because it was special, it gained because of the bull run, look at how it performs in a bear, total dogshit coin

Read above
And the last time ven hit an ath was during the bull market combined with being targeted by a large PnD group which pushed ven to 82000 satoshi and within hours dumped it back down to 69000 satoshi and from that point ven has been going down back to its true shit value

It’s claims about vitalik have been shown as false along with its gui’an projects being fake when China announced all forms of cryptos will be banned foreign or domestic

いいえ、私は読んだ

Oh ok, I just assumed because of your grammar/spelling.

>all forms of crypto
nope. try harder faggot.

They just said that the top guys locked but the normal workers didn't agree to lock it.

If you have less then 50k ven you will make nothing from thor.

Even kimchibro agreed VEN isn't worth it unless you can afford a node. :(

Why should I believe you?

Last night Vechain telegram mods were banning people who asked a vechain employee questions about Coca Cola kid.

Kimchibro did say that Vechain is one of his favourite coins. I know for a fact that most whales hold a position in Vechain.

You have to be braindead to not understand this.

Sell the news just happened but Vechain will have the biggest bull run ever soon approaching mainnet.

Pretty much
The whole point of the coin is to generate cheap thor so that the companies that use them don't have to make there own.

The money maker here isn't ven but the price of thor and to make any good amount of thor you will need above 50k.

Ven is a good company and talented people but its not the coin for small investors or long term holders.

The coin is good for whales with above 50k minimum if you have less you aint gonna make much profit from thor

source: your ass

Got any math to support your 50k threshold?

They should announce a partnership without any indication that the company will actually need any thor in june

> buy ven now please or regret later sir
> sunny

That's what i heard back in mid jan and late feb.
Shitcoin is shitcoin

The guy above is right
Vechain only gained value because of the bull market, never did it gain anything during a bear market and bear is here to stay so ven will remain shit.

Companies will either buy thor or try to get a node, whichever makes most financial sense. VET will be locked up in nodes and node pools come mainet, even if you don't have enough for good thor generation you will profit from VET appreciation.

I agree, but I'm also remaining skeptical; I'm all in with my measly 203 VEN. Realistically I think I can make more with more coins in other projects. AMB, MAN, etc. are on my watchlist. I don't know if I'd ever sell my full VEN stack, but I agree it probably isn't worth it for me. Incredible blue chip and guaranteed money, though, so it's what I'll stick with if I don't want to gamble.

I don't agree about 50k, but like I said, I don't see it being worth it unless you have a few thousand at least.

I don't expect to get to much out of my thor from 2k ven. Mostly wanting to sell it in a year or so when more ven is needed for people using the blockchain.

200% of employers locked ven for 2 years bro

Why you think the price dropped, you do know that ven is a utility coin?

If thor is too expensive its cheaper for other company's to make there own blockchain.

The price of Ven isn't important but how much thor you can generate per day.

Moonboys are so fucking retarded.
If you are a whale with over 50k coins then its smart to keep it and buy more if you cant even afford 50k coins why the fuck you even bought VEN?

Maybe not from thor but for sure from Ven, look on ammount of coins they have left for partnerships- soon it will finish and they will buy from exchanges price will blow.

Stop reading fuckin FUD and non belivers make u reaserch and look on big picture mate.

The people who need it the most are buying directly from VEN for a cheaper price.

And they confirmed that they will adjust the price if thor if needed,because if thor is too expensive people aren't gonna use it.

If you are waiting for the next VEN mooning you are retarded.

Retard only the top guys locked it and why the fuck would they even sell it when they can make money with thor.

They normal workers are selling.

Speaking also about CCK
Its not a marketing tool but for sure is a tool look on big picture too

To help understand what i mean

CCK will make max 2-3 more post then you will never hear from him again

No one ITT here has done the math, just speculating as usual

Look you can argue anything you like. Any rational person know that Vechain de facto is the leading blockchain for enterprise use at the moment.

Hell it has climbed fantastically as a new coin and is higher like something like OMG that has been around for way longer.

Vechain is going top 10 this year whether you like it or not kek. The biggest bull run of Vechain hasn't even started yet, it will come with mainnet approach.

They are also nearing JSFA approval which will get Vechain listed on all major Japenese exchanges JPY/VET. Pretty much only a couple of coins are able to do that at the moment. Also with the Bitocean ATM's.

They also have several partnerships still coming off NDA's until mainnet.

I'm comfy as fuck, that's for sure. There is a reason why Jim Breyer is all in on this ;).

so source, your ass, math: your ass

if you were so smart u weren't here on a fucking Veeky Forums board right now talking on a chink coin thread

You pathetic dumb fuck.

I believe Ven is a good company but its not for the small guys and ofc Jim will not sell his coins because he will make shit tons of money with thor with the amount he has.

Ven is probably 1 of the best coins to have but problem is you need many to make money with thor and thor has to be cheap so that the big guys actually use it.

Is GAS the only way to make money investing in NEO? No faggot

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR BRAINLET LOGIC. WRITE IT IN TERMS OF MATH OR GTFO

You dont need math to understand that thor has to be cheap so that people can use it.

You think that Ven invented blockchain or what?

No 1 off the big guys will sell ven because they will use it to consume thor or to sell it.

The price of Ven isn't important but only how much Ven you have.

This is why small investors are selling the last few days hard.

Look at the financial report of Ven and how much they sold to the big guys off the market lol.

>You dont need math to understand that thor has to be cheap so that people can use it.
correction: YOU'RE NOT STEM NOW TAKE YOUR 0 SELF-AWARENESS WITH YOU BACK TO PLEBBIT

Why is it not for the small guys? That's retarded. You could argue a strength node is better because it gives +37% more than non node holders. However the difference between a strength and thunder node isn't much. Besides, it's not all about the dividend anyway. Vechain is the leading blockchain for enterprise use whether you like it or not. VET value will keep increasing too.

Also thor doesn't need to be cheap brainlet. The price of thor will be decided by the market, that has been explained in Sunny Lu ages ago.

"Q8: Will the value of Thor Power be fixed? What is the price prediction for Thor Power? Is there a certain ratio between VET and Thor Power?

The answer is no. Thor Power is not fixed. The price of Thor Power will depend on the market. It won’t have ratio pegged to VET."

Source:

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7nra2q/vechain_thor_power_forged_ama_transcript/

Why are you so fcking braindead?

Isn't plebbit the best place for you.
You can stay in your echo chamber where idiots will keep telling you "we will all make it".

Fucking cult lunatics, I swear by God every crypto community is acting like the coin is there own child.

"Q10: What is the method to keep the price of Thor Power stable? What is the value or function of VET for users and VeChain’s clients?

We do not determine the fiat price for Thor Power. The foundation and the community together will have multiple different ways to tune the cost for smart contracts and payments. We will release more details in the future. The general idea is “free to start, but pay for the value.”

So stop listening to cancer anons like here above guys.

Use your brains and invest wisely.

Vechain holds an ICO. The point of an ICO is to be given ETH for funding of business development and technical development. Less than 9 months after the ICO, we have this:

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-financial-executive-report-vol-2-2fb65e91dad1

Instead of just selling their ETH on the market, they sell VEN on the market. Around 30,000,000,000 VEN JUST in the past 3 months? What was the ICO for?

Then they say that they have a special "pool" for partners to "acquire" (note, they carefully didn't use the word buy) VEN, increasing the circulating supply even further.

Then they say they want to hire 100 more people by the end of the year, meaning more VEN dumps by the foundation

Is this serious? Why the fuck would anyone hold this? Lmao. I'm convinced VEN holders are incapable of reading between lines, this isn't going anywhere any time soon.

>You can stay in your echo chamber where idiots will keep telling you "we will all make it".
NO THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK I'M IMPLYING WHEN IN FACT I'M TRYING TO FIND MATH ARGUMENTS. WHY HAVEN'T YOU KYS YET YOU LITERALLY BRAINLET?

Nice copy pasta faggot. Again totally irrelevant and wrong information, Sunny Lu just explained this today.

Holy fuck the brainlets. No wonder people like me get rich over poor fags like you lol.

Literally linking to plebbit lol
>The foundation and the community together will have multiple different ways to tune the cost for smart contracts and payments.

And the foundation and big guys who hold most of the ven will want to keep the price low.

Honestly wake up from your cult like following.

If the financial report didn't wake you up I guess its too late for you anyway so please do me a favor and hold abd buy the deep.

You've already proven yourself ridicilous and not worthy. I just check mated you faggot. Now go back to being a poor fag while I'm sitting with my cocktail laughing at you.

KEK.

>And the foundation and big guys who hold most of the ven will want to keep the price low.
HOLY FUCK YOUR BEST INVESTMENT STRAT IS TO KYS

Big guys like Jim B. and others are holding to make money from thor and you can bet your ass they didn't pay more then a dollar for a coin and Jim probably got it for free to take the adviser position.

Cool :)
They get rich from people like you who follow the coin like a cult.

user you need help. Stop the meth and the shrooms and acid. It's clearly causing neurotoxicity. What's next? Did you see aliens outside? KEK.

Get a brain transplant user. You will never make it.

this. user seriously you're too stupid to make it in crypto. even if you did by lucky you'd blow it in a year.

>Billionaire invests his time money and rep in a company to generate dollars off network fees

If anyone falls for this weak FUD they seriously are destined to not make it

>Only way to make it in life is to buy Ven and follow it like a cult.

I very happy with my life now and my savings.

Anyway shouldn't you be buying the dip now?

oh god, you're so fucking dumb. Just neck yourself

Billionair takes advisor position in exchange of huge number of coins that even if it sells for a dollar or 2 still makes millions from it every year.

Why would bih company's use thor if its expensive?
The whole point is to reduce the cost.

not a cult. it's the buy-and-hold mindset which works better long term than reading tea leaves.

So should I keep my strength node then?

Mfw the plebbit Ven cultist are so desperate to shill this coin on Veeky Forums.

Of course you should.

mfw you don't know math. seriously you're a dinosaur

Depends at what price you bought in, its not so easy and ignore the cult following like this who will defend the coin to the last breathAlways have a open mind about your position and a realistic goal set what your aim is.

People who follow a coin like a cult never make it anywhere in life not just in crypto.

You do understand that Thor will be divisible? You do understand that "making your own blockchain" is like saying make your own Windows? Thor price is not pegged to VET price, VET price is driven by market demand, Thor price will be regulated by generation rate to make it financially viable. VET can get expensive and the only way to aquire Thor for small companies is to buy it is a real scenario, we don't need cheap VET. Blockchain as a service, no subscription though, like a prepaid sim card.

This thread has been pretty entertaining to read, but you type like that fucking retarded boomer who thought that the Chinese government could steal your tokens at will. You probably won't admit to anything, but I seriously have no idea how you even into crypto.

So they gonna sell the news again?no oxford and selfie in bmw dealership was last straw

Dont care what you think about.
>Buy the dip :)
>Week hands are shacked off
>50$ by the end of the year
>just hold we will make it
>price will rise any moment

remember when deluded venners told everyone, being completely serious, that it would be $100 by april?

lmao

That was funny yeah.

Only small buyers buy grom exchanges big guys like BMW buy directly from the company for probably a dollar.

Just watch and enjoy the ride everytime a news comes up people sell it to get out.

No big money is coming in when the big guys just buy it from Ven and skip exchanges.

Just laugh at the idiots who say
>thx for the cheap ven I just bought more.

Go into AMB as they will be at the conference between 3-5 March than dump into VEN as Sunny will be doing his speech on the 8th March.

Directly from the ven plebbit board

> BRiNGTHERiCE • 9m
Don’t worry guys it’s not about making money it’s about investing in what you believe in

What a idiot if not for money for wtf are people investing money lol

No risk it no biscuit

Maybe really huge comapanies, but smaller (still big) will buy from exchanges

When THOR is $20 bucks you won’t need a good mount of VEN to be rich. You will be rich and your goose will lay golden eggs. They don’t make glasses to fit your shitty blind ass prescription.

They want to keep you out silly. They sold to buy back after another moon mission and are terrified it’s going to leave the station without them.

Actually not true, Sunny said new customers will buy from market.

It's 10k VEN to own the smallest node.

Implying Thor will ever be $20, lol. This is not like GAS. There will be way more being produced, and they have said they want it to be cheap.