What's the worst Veeky Forums film or other media you've ever seen?

What's the worst Veeky Forums film or other media you've ever seen?

Currently watching this absolute dogshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DGf0AHky0Os
youtu.be/vq1FNIGap-0
youtube.com/watch?v=etbcKWEKnvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I never understood the hate directed towards evolution (at least scientifically), especially considering films like The Core, 2012, and iOrigins exist. I understand that a certain amount of will suspension needs to take place, but both of those were obnoxioulsly bad. I suppose it's the same with Lucy, everyone jumped on the "hurr using 10% of ur brain is myth", as if science fiction was meant to be an accurate reflection of reality.

2012 is infinitely more believable that Evolution

Just reached the bit where the idiot sings in the shopping mall an supports the dragon

>2012 is infinitely more believable that Evolution

Evolution is meant to be a comedy, thus have an idiot sing into a microphone attracting the alien is supposed to be funny, even farcical, at least to some people. In 2012 when a character says "the neutrinos are mutating" it's played straight, as if that's a real thing, that could really happen. I can't believe I'm taking time out of my day to explain this, holy shit what's wrong with me?

>neutrinos mutating?
That shit really happened in the 2012 movie? The movie that was about the end of the world?

Oh come on.evolution was hilarious,its not meant to taken seriously.

I'm sure that's the reason giving by the in universe scientists for everything fucking up.

Also this

Yeah actually I'm retracting my previous statements and the entire thread, and I've just realised this is a comedy. Still though.

Man the selenium scene is fucking hilarious. Just the pure audacious logic or it.

Wtf!! Are movie directors that retard?

Don't worry senpai, it happens to everyone.

Yes, normally it's just one of those things that advances the plot, but here it's something else.

If anyone is interested
youtube.com/watch?v=DGf0AHky0Os

>he cares about science in movies

youtu.be/vq1FNIGap-0

There's always time for lubricant!

On the theme of 'meteor hits earth that's actually alive' theme, I just watched this tonight.

Basically a megaphone for saying humanity is shit.

>I'd like an ice cream

sad, because the short story is actually really great

you're aware this is a comedy are you?

>autist
>aware

>What flavor?

Fuck, I might go watch that.

What the hell?
The neutrinos have mutated into a new particle and is suddenly acting like microwaves!
WHY NOT JUST SAY THE SUN IS EMITTING MORE MICROWAVES THAN NORMAL???

>Veeky Forums film

it's a fucking movie you absolute brainless fucking idiot

But then sun wouldn't be heating earth's core and wouldn't be enough to cause a sudden mass extinction event like the one in the movie.

Why bother explaining it at all? Wouldnt it have been easier just to say "The sun is doing some weird shit and the earths core seems to be getting hotter, we don't know why"

The initiator of all this popsci junk, horrible fucking film.

Fuck Sagan. All that weed made him into a slightly more analytical, but much less dapper Rick Steves character.

Is that Mulder?

>Basically a megaphone for saying humanity is shit.
Welcome to every recent scifi or fantasy story ever.

OP has no sense of humor. Evolution is funny.

Never saw that movie, but I still remember the fucking trailer

>TAKE THE LEG, TAKE THE LEG!

it is widely agreed upon that "The Core," is one of the worst Veeky Forums films ever. "Evolution," is comedy, "The Core" is srs bzns. It is also widely agreed upon that said movie should never be turned into a drinking game for bad science spotting, we lost too many good scientists to it.

Yes.

here is the proof of the snake lemma (useful in homological algebra) from the rather mediocre romantic comedy "its my turn":
youtube.com/watch?v=etbcKWEKnvg

"AHHHH DAT FEELS GUUUD"

I walked out into the living room and turned on the TV once to find some woman proving the Snake Lemma, having never heard of this movie before. That was pretty cool.

Fuck you, the Core is a great flick.

yeah, woups, i forgot where i was