What alcohol would impress a girl if I had

What alcohol would impress a girl if I had

The one with gold flakes in it. Bitches love gold.

>keep bottles of expensive fancy looking vodka
>refill them with Taaka

It drops panties all the same

Remy Martin Louis the 13th. I saw Costco had a whole pallet for $1,800 each.

Just keep a few cans of Palm Bay around or maybe a bottle of Malibu.

Bitches have no class.

Girls don't know shit about a good drink.

I worked at a liquor store and I guy would do this to his brother. He'd refill a grey goose bottle with svedka when the brother would come over. Made me kek.

I must do this

This tbqh
Im a bitchy sissyboi and i love Malibu

a nice vodka or tequila, you sad virgin

depends on your age but I've met one girl in my entire life that appreciates a good bourbon, and maybe 2 more that saw it as something other than a fast-track to getting drunk. don't waste your money trying to impress girls anyway user. you already lost when you posted the question

Guys get impressed by alcohol, girls dont. Shell be happy if you can make/have : hugo, spritz, red/white wine, champagne

They don't care, the "meanings" behind what liquor you choose have faded since the era of "manly men", unless you're ordering an appletini or something clearly feminine.

I shouldn't have to say this, but it's all about how you sell yourself. Smile a lot, have good eye contact, be self assured, speak with confidence.

expensive alcohol is wasted on girls. they only drink it mixed into cocktails, or chug it.

These faggots don't know shit, OP.
Bitches LOVE margaritas.

The majority of women really don't care nor will they be impressed by alcohol.
If you just want something to have around then either do zinfandel, champagne and orange juice for a mimosa, hard liquor with some type of diet soda for a mixer, or domestic beer.

A woman wouldn't know the difference between that and a fucking wine cooler from Dollar Tree.

>implying womens taste is not limited to carton wine and coolers

fiendish!

No woman on this planet has a taste for good beverages, so cheapest liquor that sweet, that or mix her aa cocktail from cheap shit.

Women aren't impressed by delirium tremens, drink water.

what a great beer

If you can't shake the belief that every alcohol is the same, like no rum is any different than any other top shelf rum, and that the only difference is the water - then maybe you should learn to mix cocktails. Visit an alcohol brand's website, check ot their unique recipes.
Recommendation?
>Cream liquor and ice cream

xanax appletini

Girls drink shit like Burnetts that have a sweet flavor. I don't know if they would be impressed that you had this in your possession. I would think they would be impressed if you drank so high alcohol content shitty stuff like pic related because it shows that your hardcore.

White lightning & strongbow

lel

depends on the kind of woman. if she is young/doesn't know much about alcohol, mid-top shelf liquors would do the trick. grey goose, tanqueray, patron, etc.

if you're talking early late 20s and beyond, specialty/local stuff is what you're looking for. bourbon, local beer, local wine, are all a guy would need to have. if you're looking to cater to her tastes, a decent vodka (kettle one) and a wider variety of wine would be the way to go (white and red as opposed to your typical bold reds).

late 20s*

I'd like to add, being able to mix up a drink would also help your case. moscow mules, a decent margarita (no triple sec), etc can go a long way.

eitaaaa