How do I make it with 150$ to invest?

How do I make it with 150$ to invest?

Other urls found in this thread:

xrpchat.com/topic/20486-brad-garlinghouse-presidentcoo-of-coinbase-on-cnbc-3618-5pm-est/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You don't
Go back to work and put more

All into something, wait for it to pump, all in into coin that didn't pump yet, repeat.

show pusi bitch lasagna

sounds easy, but its hard

>no one said kneepads

You disappoint me, Veeky Forums

bought LTC at 0,3$ few years back for 200$ - I got 650LTC didnt sold any or traded reached a value of 250k$ in December. Waiting for 3000$ cashing to cash out the first time. I will sell half of my stack (330LTC) for 1mio$

She is pretty.
Also don't listen to the retards that say you need a lot to get started. For example I started with 1.5k euros early december sitting on 50k atm

post bob and vagene

>150
>invest

You wont. Not even a fucking investment fuck off I fucking hate all the kids here wondering if their lunch money will turn into millions. You need to fucking grind faggots nothing is easy. Try to come back with at least 10k then we can talk about *maybe* making it.

For fucks sake i dont know why i still come here when the board quality and avg age has slipped so much. OP, you are the cancer killing Veeky Forums, how does it feel?

did you have any previous experience?

it just feels like the prices will more or less stay the same for a really long time, nowadays even my stoner friends know about crypto and we are now in the period of public money

it honestly feels like all use cases have been exhausted, what else is there to do?

Just take what you can tolerate on a monthly basis from your paycheck and put that in.

and do a fuckton of research

Put it into whatever and go find a job. $150 won't change anything if you can't day trade efficiently, especially not in this current market.

Do you really expect a person that doesn't know how to invest 150 bucks at all, will x50 just like that..? Come on now..

No previous experience, just gut feeling and seeing the market sentiment towards a project.

That's a good gut! And what do you mean by market sentiment? Did you actually buy the coins shilled here or something?

kek chill
I didn't bitch about you coming here last December

Some examples:
1. Antshares (NEO) - bought back when I was still a noob (sold after the BTC crash and took a break until december like I said); everyone was saying shit like Ethereum of China, bought 42 at around 3$, sold at 6$, after all the crash crash BTC fud
2. XRB - all-in'ed at 2$, who doesn't want fast, fee-less, instant transactions?
3. RLC - PHD team, yada yada yada
4. Elastos - This one wasn't shilled as much on Veeky Forums, but the insane volume is what made me buy into (bought at around 580k sats)

buy a short skirt
marry a millionaire
divorce a millionaire

can't

interesting, thanks!

X100 LEVERAGE BABY

DON'T MAKE ME FUCKING DO IT

you better just go before you burn yourself. learn cooking or sell yourself as a prostitute, you will make more money that way.

Buy COSS.

GO BIG OR GO HOME

you buy 150 dollars worth of nav coin and start staking. your money

I call it larp, post new selfie with timestamp and we talk

what larp, do you honestly think I'm the girl in the picture? i havent larped for 1 second

You're a dick

FPBP

take out a loan and buy ripple. it will probably go to $5 within the next year with all the banks starting to use it. considering it's sub $1 range right now you could buy a shit ton of it and just hold it. i would do it myself but i don't have the balls. well really im too old to risk it. maybe if your like a 20yo kid you could do a default and then your only fucked until age 27 but when your my age 34 you can't really afford to fuck your credit.

heavy bags, user?

It's a guy

read about this one project that can revolutionize the space and invest in it

buy low, sell high - rinse and repeat.

but you can't even fuck up once

Actually if you're inexperienced, it's good you're starting with less money. Your "crypto education" will be way less expensive that way.

autist. a 5x in this market?

with 150 bucks.... HE SAID MAKE IT!!!

not have enough for a fucking xbox one x

>buy low
>sell high

And don't fuck it up. once you hit mid 5 digits start banking some after every sell, then if you fuck up (you will fuck up) you aren't completely cuck'd

Buy when everything is low don’t listen to anons their idiots buy low sell high maybe just buy half of litecoin which is a worthy stock for extreme holders.

wait, so who's the girl?

Also, just buy in the next crash. It's inevitable. Be patient.

>Buy pic related

started with 1.5k in october instantly lost 60% nnow at 10k wtf oO how but then again.. probably larp

100x Leverage on Bitmex. Only way to make it.

>For example I started with 1.5k euros early december sitting on 50k atm

Sure you did...

dude chill

someone change his diapy

gimmie pusi

if he started in early december why is this hard to believe?

all in on link, get 100x, all in on skycoin

kek

it's what I did and I'm up 30%

Hello @apathy

Go all-in on XRP. Before Tuesday.

EXRN and hold for two years

Buy Xanax sell said Xanax until you have non nigger sums to put into crypto.

should i do this??

Why invest before Tuesday?

You fucking better.

xrpchat.com/topic/20486-brad-garlinghouse-presidentcoo-of-coinbase-on-cnbc-3618-5pm-est/

ok but I got no wallet for it...

toastwallet.com

Solid projects + time it's honestly that simple.
If your not in fo

Not that hard to believe I had 2k in crypto just over a year ago, sitting on around 180k now.

man i never post but that girl is beautiful

BitMEX + Leverage

It's so easy to get liquidated with that much leverage.

only because impatience is easy

Had $2500 in May, I have $220k now. And I lost half my stack about three times during that, so if I was less of a fuck-up I'd be a millionaire by now.