>>8090615

this man is the definition of wagecuck

Youre definition of a retard

Good for that guy. He has more willpower and value as a person than most of the highschoolers here

oh yeah I can't wait to hire a fresh 54 year old just got out of the college

No, you're the definition of retard.

>lmao

>falling for every meme in the memebook

Why not? He is more motivated and has a higher maturity/life experience level, while at the same time you can pay him a little less knowing his situation, and you wont have to ever deal with him raking up a huge salary/retirement benefits, so you can just keep him doing cost effective crap until he goes on social security.

go away old guy

>t. CS major

>another mechanical engineer

My job market's going to be saturated when I graduate isn't it

> he is more motivated
no he isn't
> a higher maturity/life experience level
more like a failure of life where he only got around finishing his education
> you can pay him a little less knowing his situation
you can pay fresh-out-of-college much less than some old fag. you can even work some of them for months as an intern
> and you wont have to ever deal with him raking up a huge salary/retirement benefits
yeah you do...you don't even know how that works. Plus he would require more healthcare given his old age.

Nobody hires oldfags and he just made a mockery of himself by graduating college at 54 LMAO

The angry faggots don't realize that the moment he got this publication he became a workplace meme and now he is known by plenty of firms who read mech eng related articles like this and many won't hesitate to hire him for notoriety.

>My job market's going to be saturated when I graduate isn't it

It already is. Should have gone mathematics, the only market that will never get saturated because it is not a market, it is a supermarket.

Confirmed underage.

Making fun of someone for accomplishing something like that is disgusting. Working your way up through a college degree at 54 while maintaining a job and well-being alone is an accomplishment in itself. Engineering is not easy.

Quit being an edgy retard. You literally gain nothing from shitting on other people's successes

No, and pretty much everything after your question is spectacularly wrong.

This is why I roll my eyes when fags within the ages of 24-30 asks if it's too late to start college.

>associate’s degree in aeronautical engineering
>had a plasterer company
>did custodian work
>now has a bachelor's in mechanical engineering

At this point if the guy doesn't try to get a job in surface engineering management or assistant professor he's doing it wrong.

from what I understand, he couldn't find a job, even after looking in construction (which is really hard to not find a job in desu) and became a custodian. DESU, it was probably the best thing he did since he got free education out of it.

Mad props to the guy. He made it through the engineering program at 54. Very motivating tbqhwy.

I hope you find happiness and you also succeed in your education by finishing your studies and getting your majors, if you haven't already.

You seem to be full of hate and jealousy at this guy for doing it at 54. Work on yourself, dont stagnate. We're all gonna make it brah

>it is not a market, it is a supermarket

oh lordy that's good

Some dude graduated med school at like 60. If you want to do something, just fucking do it.

>i am so fucking enlightened, i am like marcus aurelius or something
>i think that telling people on Veeky Forums to stop shitting on things is a good use of my time
you're a joke, retard

you guys are super cool for shitting on a guy for accomplishing something, no matter how big or small.

also one of you mentioned hiring him, jokingly as if any of you are successful in any way, half of you are probably underage. what fucking tools you faggots are.