Daily reminder to FUD this cube into the ground

Do whatever you need to do. Come up with FUD so convincing, even you are tempted to sell your stack. Veeky Forums MUST control as much LINK as possible. We will become the new elites and this is where we’ll come to discuss ideas on how to run the world.

Keep accumulating. Keep FUDing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ayTetluaGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking poorfag with 500 link wants another 6 months to buy 300 more.

You guys are turning biz into thedonald for linkies. I say this as a holder. You cringey fucks make me want to not associate with this project

How is consensus even going to work with this thing? First I read that it’s a weighted average, then I read that nodes giving outliers will be punished.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

17k link holder here....Idont think im putting more of my savings in this.I think its time de shill it knowing that xsxw is coming soon...inthink we reach 1$ to 2$ after sxw

Good, sell.

I think ill keep holding so poorfags like you dont have a chance to get more. You've had 6 months you sub 1k street shitting teenager.

We're past the FUD stage, you fucking sperg. We've had half a year to accumulate.

>You choose to use 18 separate oracles to feed data to your smart contracts
>17 out of 18 oracles feeds the smart contract with X data
>1 out of 18 oracles has tampered with the data and feeds the smart contract with Y data
>17 oracles receive payment for the assignment
>1 oracle is penalized in order to ensure that not anywhere near 51% of the network will feed false data

youtube.com/watch?v=6ayTetluaGg

It was under 40 cents a couple of weeks ago. It was like 1.20 at one point. What more do you want? You should be praying it ever breaks a dollar again...

Plz, plz, plz crash u stupid cube
Sold 10k @ 5100, bought BCH and ICX, sold em for a loss, now I got just 0.42 BTC

I need that BTC rally + altcoin blood bath. I swear, that once I get back to 10k, I send it to ledger and leave it be for a long time.

>We're past the FUD stage

this buy or die

What is xsxw or whatever

That's the goal you fucking retard

Guys, I dreamt last night that Link was 92 cents. Praise be to Kek.

FUD

SERGEY WILL MAKE US RICH

SERGEY WILL MAKE US FAMOUS

SERGEY WILL MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

LINK

LAMBOS

HOT BITCHES

HOT TUBS

LINK

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BELIEVE IN LINK AND SPREAD THE MEME MAGIC

VISUALIZE THE SUCCESS OF LINK

VISUALIZE THE LAMBOS

WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER

Better hurry up.

Can we stop this shit already it's boring

what's the point of fudding link, all it ever does is dump anyway lmao

deosnt need fudding, it's tanking on its own

time to sell guys

>The FUD is working

Delightful

Guys are any of you sprinkling req w/ your link stack?

no