You must post what your eating right now

Yum.

Best fast food I have eaten, its fucking delicious

tea

Hi floor guy

Off brand m&ms

Braised octopus, potato purée, a little paprika

Tapas are dope

I made a sandwhich of slow roasted pork, horseradish and cumin mayo, spinnach, mozzarella and tomato.

Brussel sprouts and pilaf in the oven right now. Going to saute some mushroom when it's close to finished, another 45 minutes out. Will grab a shot when done.

how many times did you cum in the mayo?

Just once, obviously.

just had a plate of veggies with dip, chefboyardee spaghetti, bread & butter, cheetos puffs, oatmeal & chocolate stripe shortbread cookies, walmart cherry limeade soda, and mike & ikes

Didn't take a picture.

>bratwurst
>potatoes braised in butter and bacon fat with tons of garlic
>steamed broccoli

9/10, cheap and very fucking tasty. Pretty rich meal, though.

Post stomach pls.

Wendys is A1 guilty pleasure

Maybe if you have a low threshold for both guilt and pleasure.

maybe

Sprouts be done, pilaf needs a bit longer.

sprouts be done long before this picture be taken

Consider the following: siphoning extra funds from a charity for orphan children to specifically pay for the best wines and cheeses you can import.

is dat some jack links

Nah they're perfect. Just melts in your mouth.

shit, no joke? hardcore if anything.

Do you know how many calories of foie gras you can get by selling a 6-year-old girl to the right group of Russians?

go on.

$6,000 is a reasonable price for a young Canadian girl on the market.

Prices for decent fois gras is about $50 per pound,

About 2k per pound puts you at about 240,000 calories total.

There we go. Nice, simple and cheap.

but its fat from all the food I ate

looks good but needs some nice meat

also forget why sprouts turn pink inside

Yummy

These are called "bacos"
They're Asian "tacos" made with bao
They're amazing

>tfw no food and don't get paycheck until friday

im having chocolate animal crackers for dinner

Sounds wonderful.

I always felt that there was a wonderful marriage somewhere between Mexican, Vietnamese, and Korean.

You don't have to use paychecks to buy food.

Just use the money in your checking account.

not even ashamed desu

>Just use the money in your checking account.

yeah...

I finished a few minutes ago, but it was Maruchan shrimp ramen with an egg cracked in just before I poured in the water.

This sandwich earlier

Nice bread, half an avocado, chicken escalope, some tomatoes cooked up with fresh basil, garlic & chillies.

Was fucking amazing,.

what item is that

I have some instant ramen. the noodles are soo tasty its like you keep wanting more. I get those cups of noodles I could probably eat 5 of them at once if they didn't take forever to cool down.

I hate starbucks but no one can mess up a black coffee .

Fuck Starbucks, their hot chocolate is a cup of microwaved jug chocolate milk

Chilli Cheese Fries, it seems. Looks like shit but its pretty delicious, that along with the Frosty it makes it a 10/10 patrician food. Also really cheap, like 3 dollars for both items

I have a severe stomach disorder that basically causes me to continuously puke up anything to eat, and I really don't feel like taking a picture of the contents of my stomach right now. the last thing I ate was some beet hummus on buttered wheat toast. Enjoy that.

need some thyme and garlic with those shrooms, son.

...couldnt ba arsed to take a pic but this is what lm munchin' on.

Ill take 10.

...like now,

>(1.36 MB, 3264x2448)

wont be opening this sorry

Been in hospital with acute epiglottitis for the last week. Can't eat shit, can barely sip water. Feels extra bad man. All I think about is all the shit I'm going to eat when I get out of here.

Remember to stay hydrated man. Try eating some fruit or greens when you feel ready. Good luck

Dude, that sounds fucking delicious

Just had 3 slices of tombstone pizza. I feel like garbage and didn't feel like cooking.

give rice recipe

hey fgt, what did u do with that rice?

You inspired me, for future reference, user.

Glad to hear it buddy. Been craving veggies and pilaf all week, turned out tasty. Tonight is going to be some broccoli and cheese soup.

Sauté half a yellow onion in butter until they're transparent. Transfer all that into a casserole dish with 1 cup of rice (long grain preferred) and mix it so everything is coated with the fats. Bring 3 cups of stock to a simmer on the stove and add a pinch of saffron and salt to taste. Mix all 3 cups in with the rice and cover with a lid. Set oven to 375F and let it go for an hour or until done. Fluff then serve.

Mushrooms were just sautéd in butter with salt and pepper. Brussel sprouts were mixed with melted butter, olive oil, fresh garlic, lemon juice and salt to taste. Oven at 400F until browned and soft. One of the easiest and tastiest ways to make sprouts. Prep time was 5 minutes, cook time was 35.

Thanks senpai :D! Appreciate it!

that bread looks fucking amazing

If I have ever seen a tasty looking oatmeal it's this one.

I don't have a camera. I'm eating a breakfast of mixed nuts mixed with Bombay mix.

It's playing hell with my digestion.

Breakfast.

1/2 cheese omelette with avocado salsa, toast with honey.